Ladon Radim/Ryan Robbins Thunk/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Alipeeps View Post
    I find him much sexier with short hair.. I liked the character of Ladon and was very interested to hear the actor would be at P2 but I never particularly found him attractive... then he walked into the Meet N Greet at P2 with short hair and stubble and I thought, Wow!! And then he also turned out to be a lovely, friendly, funny, charming guy (who likes piercings and tattoos) and I was smitten!
    Me too Prefer shorter hair on guys

Comment

Originally posted by firefly827347 View Post
      Me too Prefer shorter hair on guys
      In general, I quite like long hair on guys (though obviously it depends on the guy! ) but in Ryan's specific case, I just think short hair suits him far better.
      sigpic

Comment

I watched an episode of Supernatural today called "Bugs" and got a very pleasant surprise! Caps below

Comment

Is it ok if I post a pic of the P2 con friday nigth party of me and of course Ryan?

Simona

Ps: Is the fist time that I post in here, usually I only lurk in this thread... ops...did I say that out loud?
          Click me, help me grow!
          Spoiler:
          WEIR: I'm still trying to understand, how you thought it was a good idea to test this device by having someone throw you off a balcony
          MCKAY: Oh, believe me that's not the first thing we tried.
          SHEPPARD: I shot him. In the leg.
          MCKAY: I'm invulnerable.

Comment

*waves to Simona*

Post away! I'd love to see it!
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Alipeeps View Post
              *waves to Simona*

Post away! I'd love to see it!
              *waves back at Alipeeps*
              Here...
              ...in spoiler for size:
              Spoiler:

Me(the first fror the right), a couple of girls that I met that day (I'm so sorry but I don't remember your names) and of course Ryan

Me and Ryan

Simona
              Click me, help me grow!
              Spoiler:
              WEIR: I'm still trying to understand, how you thought it was a good idea to test this device by having someone throw you off a balcony
              MCKAY: Oh, believe me that's not the first thing we tried.
              SHEPPARD: I shot him. In the leg.
              MCKAY: I'm invulnerable.

Comment

Awwww he was such a sweetie! And so nice to see you again Simona!

I can't resist posting my pic with Ryan...

Spoilers for size:
                Spoiler:
                sigpic

Comment

Bwah. Somehow this thread completely disappeared to me. Or has it just been buried in the back somewhere?
                  And on those pictures as Ryan dressed as a construction worker/something, he could come fix up my house anytime. I hope we'll get to see more of him in season 4...
                  sigpic
                  Awesome sig by Laura
                  "We're eating stardust" ~Mr. R

The randomess that is me
                  Nibbles Zane Ducky Pixie Ace Bunny Sally Hunter Kitty

Comment

I actually had to use a search to find this thread

I googled today and those photos have jumped out and caught me off guard Ryan looks great there. I am not sure if they are not here somewhere or if it doesn´t belong to someone here If so, I am sorry, but Ryan looks absolutely fantastic.

"No dictator, no invader, can hold an imprisoned population by the force of arms forever. There is no greater power in the universe than the need for freedom. Against that power governments, and tyrants, and armies can not stand." - G´Kar, Babylon 5

Comment

Heeeeeeeeeee! He's so cute!!

And such a lovely, lovely, *funny* guy!
                      sigpic

Comment

Aww, cute. We need more Ladon in Atlantis!!! Who's with me?

Comment

I am! I am! We definitely need more Ladon!

"No dictator, no invader, can hold an imprisoned population by the force of arms forever. There is no greater power in the universe than the need for freedom. Against that power governments, and tyrants, and armies can not stand." - G´Kar, Babylon 5

Comment

Where is everybody?? Maybe some pictures will bring you back

Comment

Originally posted by firefly827347 View Post
                              Where is everybody?? Maybe some pictures will bring you back

Wheeee! Ryan and Chuck! Two of the funniest, sweetest guys ever! Man P2 was such fun...
                              sigpic

Comment

I really really hope Chuck is at P3 but if they could get Ryan I'd be very happy

Comment

Working...
                                X