Ladon Radim/Ryan Robbins Thunk/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by firefly827347 View Post
    There's suffering (e.g. any films that contain Will Ferrell or Steve Carrell I will begrudgingly endure) and there's "this film is so bad I want to smash my head through the TV". Guess which one Catwoman falls under? (I'll give you a hint. It didn't star Steve or Will)

Just checked the cast list, and as well as Ryan, it also starred Peter Wingfield (Tanith), Peter Williams (Apophis) and Christopher Heyerdahl (Pallan in SG-1 and Halling in SGA) Poor poor people...

How can I not remember them in the movie? Maybe I didnt recognize them in non Stargate surroundings or then my popcorn was more fascinating... All I remember is that it was a boring movie, lots of leather and Sharon Stone's face was marble hard. And I kept commenting to my friend through the whole thing.

Whereabout in the movie is Ryan in?
    sigpic
    Awesome sig by Laura
    "We're eating stardust" ~Mr. R

The randomess that is me
    Nibbles Zane Ducky Pixie Ace Bunny Sally Hunter Kitty

Comment

Haven't a clue. I glazed over after about 15 minutes. I'm amazed I lasted that long...

Comment

Originally posted by Salamas View Post

How can I not remember them in the movie? Maybe I didnt recognize them in non Stargate surroundings or then my popcorn was more fascinating... All I remember is that it was a boring movie, lots of leather and Sharon Stone's face was marble hard. And I kept commenting to my friend through the whole thing.

Whereabout in the movie is Ryan in?
        If you remember (though I wouldn't blame you if you didn't) Cat Woman wakes up in her apartment and decides she needs a new outfit. She then goes and steals some stuff and then ends up goes to night club where she reveals the "cat woman" outfit to unsuspecting patrons. She walks up to the bar and RR is there.

Apparently he is going to be in Alien v Predator 2, so it may actually be worth watching (if you're not Alien or Predator fans that is).

Ryan in Alice, I think

Spoiler:

Comment

I would love to see Alice, I think.

as for "suffering" for thunking.. it depends on how important that actor is to you.

Spoiler:

Don't Voyagernize Atlantis!
          Which actors do you wanne see? Gatedoku Kavan Smith Secondary Atlantis Ladies Torri Connor Trineer Claudia Black McShep
          If You Wanne Live, Don't Go To Atlantis, People Die There Like Flies!
          "There are rules. Don't talk with your mouth full. Don't open an airlock when someone's inside. Don't lie about your genetic status." - Jack in Statistical Probabilities

Comment

I LOVE a man in uniform...

Comment

Originally posted by Orovingwen View Post
              I would love to see Alice, I think.

as for "suffering" for thunking.. it depends on how important that actor is to you.
              Hmmm that is a good fact. I'm not so sure I'd be willing to suffer that much for RR. He's thunkable but he isnt my number one thunk...Maybe if I get REALLY bored one day.
              sigpic
              Awesome sig by Laura

The randomess that is me

Comment

Hmmm that is a good fact. I'm not so sure I'd be willing to suffer that much for RR. He's thunkable but he isnt my number one thunk...Maybe if I get REALLY bored one day.
                Well the importance changes sometimes, atm I wouldn't suffer for Hewlett but I would for KS. But there was a time when I had to watch EVERYTHING with DH and not KS.
                As for RR... well I don't think so but then again I am not really in the mood to watch anything atm so I can't say. Besides I haven't anyting I would suffer watching. Not yet anyway

Spoiler:

Don't Voyagernize Atlantis!
                Which actors do you wanne see? Gatedoku Kavan Smith Secondary Atlantis Ladies Torri Connor Trineer Claudia Black McShep
                If You Wanne Live, Don't Go To Atlantis, People Die There Like Flies!
                "There are rules. Don't talk with your mouth full. Don't open an airlock when someone's inside. Don't lie about your genetic status." - Jack in Statistical Probabilities

Comment

I think I'll suffer for anyone I'm thunking for, you never know what you will see.

Like the other day I was watching "A Little Thing Called Murder" which happened to be playing on our cable movie channel. It ended up being quite a good movie and I got to see RR running through a golf course and stealing a golf buggy.......all naked!

Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by Wolvie View Post
                    I think I'll suffer for anyone I'm thunking for, you never know what you will see.

Like the other day I was watching "A Little Thing Called Murder" which happened to be playing on our cable movie channel. It ended up being quite a good movie and I got to see RR running through a golf course and stealing a golf buggy.......all naked!
                    Full frontal? Or just the butt?
                    sigpic
                    Awesome sig by Laura

The randomess that is me

Comment

I demand caps! Anyone got any???

Comment

I didn´t notice this thread yet I love Ryan, he is so great and funny. I met him in P2. I don´t have any caps right now, so at least my photo with him from P2.

Spoiler:
                        Last edited by Klenotka; 26 April 2007, 01:44 PM.

"No dictator, no invader, can hold an imprisoned population by the force of arms forever. There is no greater power in the universe than the need for freedom. Against that power governments, and tyrants, and armies can not stand." - G´Kar, Babylon 5

Comment

Full frontal? Or just the butt?
                          Saw some butt, but in the shots of him from the front he was covering his...err gentlemen bits with his hands (durn it!)

Originally posted by Klenotka

I didn´t notice this thread yet I love Ryan, he is so great and funny. I met him in P2. I don´t have any caps right now, so at least my photo with him from P2.
                          Welcome Klenotka! Love your piccie with RR, and I am so jealous lol!

Spoiler:

Comment

*guh* Whuh? Where can I get my hands on this movie?!!!
                            sigpic

Comment

Welcome Klenotka! Love your piccie with RR, and I am so jealous lol!
                              Thanks I was excited when I heard about Ryan coming to P2. My main reason for the trip there was David Hewlett and Ryan was my secret wish. When they announced him I almost fell from chair. This time, I wish Kavan Smith for P3, so maybe it will work again
                              We had an argument with my friend, if Ryan´s hair is better long or short. I think I am minority but I really like the long hair.

Sorry for small size

"No dictator, no invader, can hold an imprisoned population by the force of arms forever. There is no greater power in the universe than the need for freedom. Against that power governments, and tyrants, and armies can not stand." - G´Kar, Babylon 5

Comment

I find him much sexier with short hair.. I liked the character of Ladon and was very interested to hear the actor would be at P2 but I never particularly found him attractive... then he walked into the Meet N Greet at P2 with short hair and stubble and I thought, Wow!! And then he also turned out to be a lovely, friendly, funny, charming guy (who likes piercings and tattoos) and I was smitten!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X