• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

a nice profile

Comment

Originally posted by Arctic Goddess View Post
      Yeah, we Canadians are a hot bunch..
      Based on Ryan, Kavan and Shanks...hell, you sure do make 'em well!!! *fans self*

sigpic

Comment

maybe i should move to Canada!

Comment

Hehe, I'll get my bags perkin. Gotta go on a gate trip with Fen and PA 1st, but after that we'll be off!!

sigpic

Comment

if we go to Canada can we find the gate and then maybe go to Atlantis, I think Ronons waiting for me!

Comment

Hahahaha, nice try...you know he's waiting for me!

Ladon's waiting for you so I hear

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by queen_hathor View Post
                Hahahaha, nice try...you know he's waiting for me!

Ladon's waiting for you so I hear
                You ladies better not double date. I think your guys don't exactly get along...
                Visit me on http://wormholeriders.com/

Comment

You ladies better not double date. I think your guys don't exactly get along...
                  Hehe, well as a whumper I'd be happy to watch them fight it out!

sigpic

Comment

Yeah, we Canadians are a hot bunch...We have to be. We live in such a cold country. Things have to even out somewhere...heh heh heh.
                    Me:

Fifth: Thats one theory...

Comment

Originally posted by perkin127 View Post
                      if we go to Canada can we find the gate and then maybe go to Atlantis, I think Ronons waiting for me!
                      Fifth: Atlantis is overrated.

me: your just bitter because they wouldn't let you visit. being nervous around Replicators and all

Comment

This image so reminds me of Marty McFly in Back To The Future.

Comment

Comment

Ryan Robbins is cute and he's great in Sanctuary. I wish there was more on Laden and the Genii.
                            sigpic

Comment

sigpic
                              Sig by Bay, for my birthday. Find me on fanfiction.net, AO3, or fictionpress.com. If you are over 18, I invite you to read my blogs. On Blogger: Other Worlds, Other Loves On Wordpress: Other Worlds, Other Loves.
                              Fennyman: "Who is that?" Henslowe: "Nobody. The author." (From Shakespeare in Love)

Comment

I just had an awesome fandom moment... I'm watching "Walking Tall" on tv, and just saw the football scene in the beginning, and when everyone was in the huddle I thought I saw Ryan Robbins' hair. His hair.

But I was like, "no way, can't be him". Just checked imdb.com, and guess what? It was him!

I am *awesome*.

Comment

Working...
                                X