No announcement yet.

Ladon Radim/Ryan Robbins Thunk/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ooooh you lucky thunkers getting to meet him!

I might have to join the Yahoo Group too Orovingwen! And thanks, I will endeavour to provide more cute SGA caps.

sueKay those pics are awesome, keep them coming if you have any more. cute_az_can_be I look forward to seeing your pics too.

And now for some thunk

Spoiler:

Comment

AIR, I need air! this first pic of yours Wolvie

Spoiler:

Don't Voyagernize Atlantis!
      Which actors do you wanne see? Gatedoku Kavan Smith Secondary Atlantis Ladies Torri Connor Trineer Claudia Black McShep
      If You Wanne Live, Don't Go To Atlantis, People Die There Like Flies!
      "There are rules. Don't talk with your mouth full. Don't open an airlock when someone's inside. Don't lie about your genetic status." - Jack in Statistical Probabilities

Comment

man you guys are lucky to meet him. He seems like a nice guy
        sigpic
        Many thanks to geekywraith for the wonderful sig

Comment

He is indeed a lovely chap....I met him at the Gateworld Dinner and he gave me some tourist tips on Vancouver Island - which is where I'm going to visit next week....he's really friendly and I got my pic taken with him ....

Hidden for size as I'm still in Vancouver and don't have the stuff on me to re-size properly....

Spoiler:

Deeds xx
          sigpic
          Thanks to slizzie1986 for signature
          MSOL - Official Website of Michael Shanks

Comment

more
            Spoiler:

Which actors do you wanne see? Gatedoku Kavan Smith Secondary Atlantis Ladies Torri Connor Trineer Claudia Black McShep
            "There are rules. Don't talk with your mouth full. Don't open an airlock when someone's inside. Don't lie about your genetic status." - Jack in Statistical Probabilities

Comment

Orovingwen, where are those caps from?
              He looks good.

at ducktaped to the floor. Poor guy.
              sigpic
              Awesome sig by Laura
              "We're eating stardust" ~Mr. R

The randomess that is me
              Nibbles Zane Ducky Pixie Ace Bunny Sally Hunter Kitty

Comment

Originally posted by Orovingwen View Post
                AIR, I need air! this first pic of yours Wolvie

Spoiler:

Awww he was so sweet in Dead Like Me, I would have dated him, even just for a speed date!!

Love your pic discodiva! Very cute.

Spoiler:

Comment

[QUOTE=Salamas;6507071]Orovingwen, where are those caps from?
                  He looks good.

Dead Like Me Episode 2x05 "Hurry". I capped the episode a few days back and posted it on LJ here. But as not everybody is on LJ I thought I post soem of teh pics here as well. eyecandy is always good^^

at ducktaped to the floor. Poor guy.
                  All of a sudden ducktape seems so sexy *hide*

Originally posted by Wolvie View Post
                  Awww he was so sweet in Dead Like Me, I would have dated him, even just for a speed date!!
                  yes he was! I think that's my fav role I've seen him in. At least up until now. I have to watch Jeremiah again where he is so dirty *g*
                  And hey she got 2 minutes at this speed date and then when he was dead a real date^^

Spoiler:

Comment

[QUOTE=Orovingwen;6509785]
                    Originally posted by Salamas View Post
                    Orovingwen, where are those caps from?
                    He looks good.

Dead Like Me Episode 2x05 "Hurry". I capped the episode a few days back and posted it on LJ here. But as not everybody is on LJ I thought I post soem of teh pics here as well. eyecandy is always good^^

All of a sudden ducktape seems so sexy *hide*

yes he was! I think that's my fav role I've seen him in. At least up until now. I have to watch Jeremiah again where he is so dirty *g*
                    And hey she got 2 minutes at this speed date and then when he was dead a real date^^

Spoiler:

Okay thank you! I found it on the net, and I'll watch it later! He looks so scruffy and cute. Hopefully there'll be more of him in season 4! *fingers crossed*
                    You're right though. Never has ducttape looked this sexy. Mmmmmm...
                    sigpic
                    Awesome sig by Laura

The randomess that is me

Comment

Originally posted by Salamas View Post

Okay thank you! I found it on the net, and I'll watch it later! He looks so scruffy and cute. Hopefully there'll be more of him in season 4! *fingers crossed*
                      You're right though. Never has ducttape looked this sexy. Mmmmmm...
                      I hope there is more Ladon in season 4 too! Not just cause he's eye candy (though that plays a big part ), but because he's one of those interesting "mixed bag" characters, you never know what you're going to get.

Spoiler:

Comment

Hello.

I really have to say that this guy is pretty gorgeous.

I've started drooling during the Genii episodes that he's in...

Comment

Originally posted by Allestian View Post
                          Hello.

I really have to say that this guy is pretty gorgeous.

I've started drooling during the Genii episodes that he's in...

Me too! lol!

Spoiler:

Comment

I think I am ok again, after those caps I visited heaven for a long time^^
                            Just must admit I liked Ladon not because of his looks.. or at least that wasn't the main reason

Spoiler:

Comment

i hope we see him again in s.4
                              sigpic
                              Many thanks to geekywraith for the wonderful sig

Comment

Originally posted by Wolvie View Post
                                Me too! lol!

You guys like me? Really? Aaaawww shucks!

He looks so adorable in that picture. It's the light, how it's reflected in his eyes.
                                sigpic
                                Awesome sig by Laura

The randomess that is me

Comment

Working...
                                X