No announcement yet.

Ladon Radim/Ryan Robbins Thunk/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Whee I found these while browsing the internet for some new Ronon wallpapers and I thought to share them with ya'll.

Spoiler:

I found them at this address:
    http://artwork.atlantis-central.com....s/art_wps.html

Enjoy them!
    sigpic
    Awesome sig by Laura
    "We're eating stardust" ~Mr. R

The randomess that is me
    Nibbles Zane Ducky Pixie Ace Bunny Sally Hunter Kitty

Comment

firefly827347 feel free to thunk here anytime.

Alipeeps I am just so damn jealous of you, please ignore the glare of my green eyes lol!

Great caps Orovingwen! I like the contruction worker look he had in the bugs ep. lol! And you're right they do have have some good guesties on SPN.

Awesome Wallpaper find Salamas! You are a photo finding fiend.

Now as for RR's hair, I don't mind him with long hair, but I must say he is smacking with even more hotness when he has the short hair.

As for Ronan's hair, let hope he doesn't go down that road...again lol!

Spoiler:

Comment

Thank you Wolvie! I just have a lot of free time this week. Otherwise I wouldnt find these pictures.
        And looking at that hair, he definitely should NOT go down that route ever again.

Alipeeps I shall go envy you for a while now. *puts on shades to cover green eyes*
        sigpic
        Awesome sig by Laura

The randomess that is me

Comment

Originally posted by Wolvie View Post
          firefly827347 feel free to thunk here anytime.
          Thanks I will.

Comment

Originally posted by firefly827347 View Post
            I don't really like Ronon...
            Well I do
            And I like long hair (meaning whatever) as well as short hair as long as it fits. I wouldn recoment everybody be bald or let teh hair grow to the knees. It just has to fit the person and I say Ladon (or Ryan) can wear it.

Great caps Orovingwen! I like the contruction worker look he had in the bugs ep. lol! And you're right they do have have some good guesties on SPN.
            yeah like Amy Acker, Jaime Ray Newman, Julie Benz, Shane Meier, Amber Benson and Tricia Helfer

As for Ronan's hair, let hope he doesn't go down that road...again lol!
            *lol* yeah that episode was good! and hey even Lex has Ryan in his head
            Don't Voyagernize Atlantis!
            Which actors do you wanne see? Gatedoku Kavan Smith Secondary Atlantis Ladies Torri Connor Trineer Claudia Black McShep
            If You Wanne Live, Don't Go To Atlantis, People Die There Like Flies!
            "There are rules. Don't talk with your mouth full. Don't open an airlock when someone's inside. Don't lie about your genetic status." - Jack in Statistical Probabilities

Comment

How come none of the bars I go to have bartenders as thunky as this?

Spoiler:

Comment

Ooh, great caps! What's that from?

Comment

Ooh, great caps! What's that from?
                  Thanks! They are some caps from Catwoman.

Spoiler:

Comment

He was in Catwoman??? I've seen that movie (unfortunately...2 hours of my life I'll never get back) and I don't remember him in it! Darn. I'll have to watch it again now...

Comment

OMG, he was in Paycheck, Dark Angel and BSG too. I've seen all of those. AND he did stunts for I, Robot...

Comment

He was in Catwoman??? I've seen that movie (unfortunately...2 hours of my life I'll never get back) and I don't remember him in it! Darn. I'll have to watch it again now...
                        lol! Yes that movie was so bad, I remembering when I watched it I thought "I'd rather be watching my own cat sleeping than watching this". At least having Ryan in it (sporting a tight black t-shirt) gives it one redeeming quality.

Spoiler:

Comment

lol! Yes that movie was so bad, I remembering when I watched it I thought "I'd rather be watching my own cat sleeping than watching this". At least having Ryan in it (sporting a tight black t-shirt) gives it one redeeming quality.
                          Heck I might go back and watch it now just to see Ryan in it! The fast forward button is always wonderful!
                          sigpic
                          Awesome sig by Laura

The randomess that is me

Comment

Seriously, don't. I'd rather eat concrete than watch it again

Comment

Originally posted by Salamas View Post
                              Heck I might go back and watch it now just to see Ryan in it! The fast forward button is always wonderful!
                              Fast forward is awesome! As is scene select.

Originally posted by firefly827347
                              Seriously, don't. I'd rather eat concrete than watch it again
                              Come on now Fire, sometimes we have to suffer for our thunk.

Spoiler:

Comment

Fast forward is awesome! As is scene select.

Come on now Fire, sometimes we have to suffer for our thunk.
                                There's suffering (e.g. any films that contain Will Ferrell or Steve Carrell I will begrudgingly endure) and there's "this film is so bad I want to smash my head through the TV". Guess which one Catwoman falls under? (I'll give you a hint. It didn't star Steve or Will)

Just checked the cast list, and as well as Ryan, it also starred Peter Wingfield (Tanith), Peter Williams (Apophis) and Christopher Heyerdahl (Pallan in SG-1 and Halling in SGA) Poor poor people...

Comment

Working...
                                X