Rodney McKay/Jennifer Keller Discussion/Ship/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*comes out of lurk mode at work...*

Brought the laptop to work with me as the bosses are away, so this cat's gonna play!

Just saw Brainstorm and about to cue it up again with this one thing to say.

BEST. EPISODE. EVER!

Spoiler:
    I've been waiting for Rodney with an axe *bouncing around with unbelievable squees of joy* but aside from a sexy DH in a tux wielding an axe, you got to see raw emotion in him. Rodney really does love Jennifer, it's like an explosion of emotion all coming to a head in one episode. At this moment, as long as they don't do anything stupid in the next 4 episodes, I absolutely adore the writers
    Spoilers For Brainstorm below

Spoiler:

Banner made by ME

Shipper of the AWESOMENESS that is McKeller!

Dr. Rodney McKay... he does a body good!

Comment

Originally posted by Krissie678 View Post
      Hey guys. I posted last night but it probably got lost in all the squeeeing.
      Spoiler:
      I liked the episode and the ship. As of lately I've been a multi-shipper, but not my point... Great little individual scenes throughout, I'm just a little bitter about the end 'cause they got something that I've been wanting for years for Sam and Jack.

Now you may continue squeeeing.
      Spoiler:
      I'm holding out hope that Jack and Sam will get their day, or at least we might get told about their day. We still have a Sam episode coming before the end of the year... Wouldn't it be nice if they make some mention o the time she's been spending with a certain special some one??? I will totally squee for this one!

*bouncing in chair, squeeing brains out, literally!* I'm going to go watch it again... I haven't got much work to do here!!! Well, not much that can't wait until Monday when I come in again!

Spoiler:

Banner made by ME

Comment

I am so much in love with Brain Storm that it ain't funny.

Spoiler:
        The scene with all the yelling scientists? Oddly enough, I loved it.

Then, of course, there's the obvious. I'm happy for them.

Gotta go. The movie theater awaits.

Black J/T sig made by Blencathra, Keller sig by Krissie, all others made by me

My Fics (updated 7/29/09)

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Lee View Post
          Spoiler:
          Never seen Bill Nye before.... but i loved him here.... his roving eye and kellers rather nice cleavage () in his first scene...the face slap.

Mile high club! BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! who was it a few days ago that mentioend keller could be quite a wild one in the sack? You may be correct.

Loved the realisation face McKay made when he got the hidden meaning.

missed most of what was said during THAT scene as my little sister was awwwing like crazy after the first (FIRST!) kiss
          That was me

Originally posted by ykickamoocow View Post
          Well ive never really thought about McKay's sexual prowess but

Spoiler:
          i would imagine that he would be surprisingly good in the sack. As others have said McKay is a very passionate person and he would probably have sex with a equal amount of passion. Also McKay is the type of person to research certain topics thoroughly and it may sound odd but he has probably researched the biology of females and as a result knows every single erogenous zone a woman has which would be very useful when trying to pleasure a woman.

Now Keller i would imagine

Spoiler:
          would be the type of woman who is abit reserved normally but when in the bedroom is very different. I imagine that she would probably be very adventurous in bed as most of her inhibitions would be gone and as a result she isnt afraid to really enjoy herself.

Comment

well done...first thing i thought of when that scene popped up was your comment

'You gotta admit, Vampires are just plain cool'

Comment

Well, all the awesome, and dare I repeat AWESOME, McKellerness aside, one of my more favorite parts had to be:

Spoiler:
              ...near the end when Bill Nye slapped Dave Foley and said "Man up!" That was hilarious.

That, and the fact that my man Rodney comes through in the end. Geeks of the world rejoice....it is most certainly possible to get the girl.

Comment

Originally posted by Krissie678 View Post
                Hey guys. I posted last night but it probably got lost in all the squeeeing.
                Spoiler:
                I liked the episode and the ship. As of lately I've been a multi-shipper, but not my point... Great little individual scenes throughout, I'm just a little bitter about the end 'cause they got something that I've been wanting for years for Sam and Jack.

Now you may continue squeeeing.
                Hey Krissie!
                I always knew you couldn't resist the cuteness that is McKay and Keller together.
                Spoiler:
                I get your bitterness though, while I'm not that enthusiastic about S/J, I always liked them together. It's a shame that the hardcore fans only got a missing scene mention as confirmation.

A little pic spam from Brainstorm...
                Spoiler:

McKay. Dr Rodney McKay.

and working that humble mojo...

EDIT: Yeah, I also think Bill Nye was awesome throughout the episode.
                Last edited by trekie; 22 November 2008, 06:14 AM.
                sigpic

Comment

Goooood morning!

Still on a squee high from last night!
                  sigpic
                  Sig by ME.

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Lee View Post
                    As a 24 yr old manly man i don't squee.......... But i came close watching the episode.
                    I am also 24 and also don't squee, but I believe Brainstorm warrants an exception

Spoiler:
                    SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!
                    Spoiler:

made by krissie678

Comment

Originally posted by trekie View Post
                      A little pic spam from Brainstorm...
                      Spoiler:

OGM! CAPS! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!

How is it you can get caps so soon? How do you get them? What do you cap them from? TV? DVR? WHAT?

Gee, I hope Jane's not the jealous type.
                      sigpic
                      Sig by ME.

Comment

Congratulations on 9000 posts everyone!
                        Spoiler:

made by krissie678

Comment

Hehe...
                          Spoiler:
                          Still laughing over "Man Up!" and "Not now Nye!" moments The humour was well infused in the episode!

Originally posted by RodneyIsGodney View Post
                          Goooood morning!

Still on a squee high from last night!
                          Mornin'! Meeeeee toooo!!!!

Spoiler:

Banner made by ME

Comment

Morning Ilerya!

Originally posted by Hawke1984 View Post
                            Congratulations on 9000 posts everyone!
                            WHOOPY! 9,000 posts!

Wonder how long it'll take to reach 10,000?
                            sigpic
                            Sig by ME.

Comment

Originally posted by Hawke1984 View Post
                              I am also 24 and also don't squee, but I believe Brainstorm warrants an exception

Spoiler:
                              SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!
                              I'm sure men squee... but 24 yr olds of any gender definitely squee!!! Ah, to be 24 again! Oh wait... that wasn't all that long ago!

EDIT: With last nights eppy to fuel us, 10,000 posts is no sweat!

EDIT, Part Deux: We just need a little PB & KK deep conversations, as well as a few more very squee-worthy moments!

Spoiler:

Banner made by ME

Comment

wow... busy in here.....18 members and 12 guests...*Waves*

what...9000 posts? when?

'You gotta admit, Vampires are just plain cool'

Comment

Working...
                                X