No announcement yet.

Rodney McKay/Jennifer Keller Discussion/Ship/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*pops up* I mentioned this morning that I loved the ep...but you know what I love more?

Twilight. Because sometimes I enjoy having my brain turned to fluff by romance - it's fun, and it doesn't cost me anything but time.

Black J/T sig made by Blencathra, Keller sig by Krissie, all others made by me

My Fics (updated 7/29/09)

Comment

Originally posted by Krissie678 View Post
      Brainstorm sig. Anyone want it?
      Spoiler:
      http://i259.photobucket.com/albums/hh288/krileasie678/Banners/mckeller-date.jpg
      that's gorgeous Krissie!!
      thanks to Pandora's_Box for the siggie!

Comment

Spoiler:
        I will have it if you don't mind
        Spoiler:

made by krissie678

Comment

Originally posted by shanna1 View Post
          *pops up* I mentioned this morning that I loved the ep...but you know what I love more?

Twilight. Because sometimes I enjoy having my brain turned to fluff by romance - it's fun, and it doesn't cost me anything but time.
          GAH!!!! Nooooo! Keep it away from me!
          sigpic

Comment

nice sigs

Comment

474 Brain Storm Screepcaps @ my LJ

Just because not all screencap sources are going to be McKeller heavy (although how can you NOT on this episode?)

Comment

Originally posted by StargateHERO View Post
                that's gorgeous Krissie!!
                Thank you.

Originally posted by Hawke1984 View Post
                I will have it if you don't mind
                Don't mind at all.

Comment

Originally posted by Pandora's_Box View Post
                  GAH!!!! Nooooo! Keep it away from me!
                  Hmph. I'll have you know that I - well, I've got nothing. But ever since my friend proclaimed loudly that "only skanks read that series!" I've been on the defensive.

Black J/T sig made by Blencathra, Keller sig by Krissie, all others made by me

My Fics (updated 7/29/09)

Comment

Originally posted by Pic View Post

Just because not all screencap sources are going to be McKeller heavy (although how can you NOT on this episode?)
                    Lovely caps Pic
                    Snurch...drool...
                    McKAY: Hey, I can eat frozen dinners without thawing them. (~Trinity)

Comment

Spoiler:
                      Very nice, krissie!

Originally posted by Pic View Post

I have been refreshing your LJ page like a crazy stalker all day. YES! Screencaps!

Originally posted by shanna1 View Post
                      Hmph. I'll have you know that I - well, I've got nothing. But ever since my friend proclaimed loudly that "only skanks read that series!" I've been on the defensive.

I would never say that because I don't think that. Different people have different tastes. I personally can't stand the series, but you're welcome to it if you do.
                      sigpic

Comment

Hey! I was just about to make a sig with those exact pictures and kinda same style. Did I just sound like Rodney when he's accusing someone of stealing one of his idea? Oh well, your version is more gorgeous anyway.
                        sigpic

Comment

A Big thank you for all of you I can't watch until the DVDs come out so thanks for all the info on BS(I am a spoiler madam so I always read anything I can find)

PB thanks for the 6 part ep recap I really appreciate it
                          sigpic
                          My Favorite Scifi/Fantasy T.V. Shows, Movies, Franchises, My Sports Teams & My Fav Sitcom
                          poundpuppy29 AKA Erika = Astrology Nut, Scifi-Fantasy Junkie & Massachusetts Girl

Comment

Originally posted by poundpuppy29 View Post
                            PB thanks for the 6 part ep recap I really appreciate it
                            No problem, hun.

After he saved her, though, I kind of lost it and couldn't really type coherent sentences any longer. Sorry.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by trekie View Post
                              Hey! I was just about to make a sig with those exact pictures and kinda same style. Did I just sound like Rodney when he's accusing someone of stealing one of his idea? Oh well, your version is more gorgeous anyway.
                              Don't let me stop you. You should make it.
                              And while I'm in here I'll pimp my new Atlantis community. Link in sig.

Comment

Don't let me stop you. You should make it.
                                And while I'm in here I'll pimp my new Atlantis community. Link in sig.
                                Joined. Done and done.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X