• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Daryst View Post
    10 steps on how to bake an egg.

1. Get a frying pan
    2. Put some butter in the frying pan
    3. Place the pan with the butter on a high fire
    4. Wait untill the butter is melted and spread evenly inside the pan. (Will require some manual labour to spread it out.)
    5. Grab your eggs, brake them and put the contents inside the pan. (Again spread it out evenly)
    6. Wait untill the egg white turns from its clear liquid state to a more solid white.
    7. Put some spices or herbs on it and wait a minute orso.
    8. In the meantime get a plate and some slices of bread and slide the egg from the pan onto the slices of bread. (make sure the egg is not stuck to the pan before trying this.)
    9. You can put a little salt and pepper on it for some seasoning
    10. Enjoy your meal ^___^
    That's called frying an egg in the States. Do you live somewhere else? Baking an egg would be putting it in the oven, like a cake. I think that's where the confusion came from.

Topic? What episode did Rodney and Keller first meet?
    Furlings, they sound cute. Like Ewoks. --- SG-1

sigpic

sig by Mala50. You rock.

Comment

Can't remember them having a scene together in First Strike..... But they were in a scene in Adrift.

'You gotta admit, Vampires are just plain cool'

Comment

There wasn't a scene in First Strike. They had to have met some time during cause they seemed familiar with each other in Adrift.
        sigpic

Comment

I don't think she'd have gone with the original team to Atlantis so i would say some time after the seige... maybe she was on the Daedalus in Intruder and was in the pile of applicants we saw Beckett going through in the flashback?

Comment

Originally posted by Ewokmonster View Post
            That's called frying an egg in the States. Do you live somewhere else? Baking an egg would be putting it in the oven, like a cake. I think that's where the confusion came from.

Topic? What episode did Rodney and Keller first meet?
            So I neglected to metion that. no biggie eh? I did cross my mind when typing up the quick tutorial, but ey. Its not called "gebakken ei" in Dutch for nothing

As for the first time meet. I have no idea. it has been awhile since i saw any season 3 episodes.

Mckeller music videos and Captation Archive
            Spoiler:

Comment

First time we saw Keller and Jewel was the Season three finale 'First Strike'..... and they didn't have any scenes together... i think.

Comment

Originally posted by Daryst View Post
                WILL YOU PEOPLE STOP POSTING SO MUCH!!!.. I dont have all the time to read half a dozen pages...
                *wickedly evil laughter* Muahahahahahahahaha!

NEVER!
                Spoilers For Brainstorm below

Spoiler:

Banner made by ME

Shipper of the AWESOMENESS that is McKeller!

Dr. Rodney McKay... he does a body good!

Comment

Z

Did I just miss 'Z'?

Spoiler:
                  Zelenka
                  Zelenka assumes more and more responsibility for running Atlantis since Rodney is too busy ducking into the storage closet with Dr. Keller.

Comment

Originally posted by Pic View Post
                    Z

Did I just miss 'Z'?

Spoiler:
                    Zelenka
                    Zelenka assumes more and more responsibility for running Atlantis since Rodney is too busy ducking into the storage closet with Dr. Keller.
                    Great Z! And, no, you didn't miss it. The last letter posted was Y and it was by me.
                    sigpic
                    Sig by ME.

Comment

Okay this isn't Rodney and Jennifer, but I just finished a vid.... I know I posted it in a few other threads, but I was just looking for feedback....
                      *appologizing now for the goofy country song*
                      It's got the Stargate Boys in it.... I ended up using a ton of Rodney actually.....

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=0OYxelsJIC8

Oh and sorry for the low quality..... My internet sucks....
                      sigpic
                      awesome siggie courtesy of jasminaGo

Comment

Originally posted by ~Sarah~ View Post
                        Okay this isn't Rodney and Jennifer, but I just finished a vid.... I know I posted it in a few other threads, but I was just looking for feedback....
                        *appologizing now for the goofy country song*
                        It's got the Stargate Boys in it.... I ended up using a ton of Rodney actually.....

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=0OYxelsJIC8

Oh and sorry for the low quality..... My internet sucks....
                        Oh, that was great! I loved every minute of it! About that "goofy country song"... I LOVE IT! I'm a country music fan so it's all good. Also gave it 5 stars! And greened ya too!
                        sigpic
                        Sig by ME.

Comment

*waves* HI everyone! NO MORE SCHOOL! YAY! VACATIONS! (sorry, had to express my happiness ) Anyway, I finally saw Indentity, I didn't think it was that bad Better then some other episodes in season 5...

Comment

Howdy atlantisk! *waves*
                            sigpic
                            Sig by ME.

Comment

Hey, RiG, When are you going to had your picture in the group?
                              Last edited by atlantisk; 18 December 2008, 03:01 PM. Reason: Typo

Comment

Originally posted by atlantisk View Post
                                Hey, RiG, When are you going to had your picture t the group?
                                Right now.
                                sigpic
                                Sig by ME.

Comment

Working...
                                X