Rodney McKay/Jennifer Keller Discussion/Ship/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Goose View Post
    My favourite scene is, in fact, not The Scene(s), but at the very beginning of the episode, on Atlantis.
    Yep, me too. Rodney was so cute trying to ask her out without seeming like he was asking her out. And all nervous that just going with him wasn't enough to entice her.
    Furlings, they sound cute. Like Ewoks. --- SG-1

sigpic

sig by Mala50. You rock.

Comment

Originally posted by ShipperWriter View Post
      No problem!!!

Hey RiG, need a refresher course. To snurch, I press Print Screen button, then go to Paint > Edit > Paste ... right???
      Right. That's it!

Bcuz for some reason, it wouldn't let me do that when I was trying to snurch from my downloaded eppy to make a sig ... I paused the scene, hit the button, opened Paint, yadda yadda yadda, but Paste isn't highlighted when I try it ...
      Hum. That's weird, maybe because it's downloaded. It's not on the internet, it could be that you can only snurch from the internet. I've never downloaded an ep so I'm not sure.

Is there something that's preventing me from snurching anymore??? Or is it just evil fic bunnies out for revenge???
      Not at all! You can still snurch just maybe not from a downloaded video/eppy.

PS -- just noticed that we only need 858 more posts to reach 10,000. MCKELLER FTW!!!!
      KEWL! We are so gonna make that happen!

G'night Shipper! Everyone!

Well, since everyone left me I may as well go too...
      Spoiler:
      read some fic that is!
      sigpic
      Sig by ME.

Comment

Spoiler:
        That scene at the very beginning, with John & Ronon... When John asks Ronon if McKay will ever make a move... I see tons of Deller fans saying he looks hurt and sounds upset when he says "Who Cares?"

IMHO, he sounds like usual - Ronon! He really just doesn't care, or at least that's what I get

Besides, they're prolly gonna give him a kick boxer
        Spoilers For Brainstorm below

Spoiler:

Banner made by ME

Shipper of the AWESOMENESS that is McKeller!

Dr. Rodney McKay... he does a body good!

Comment

Found a new McKeller fic!

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4669712/...f_the_Old_West
          sigpic
          Sig by ME.

Comment

Spoiler:
            I just finished the first part of the ep and I'm already squeeing!!!!!!!! He asked her out!!!!!! I already knew that but it's soooooo much better seeing it!!!!!!!!! It is soooooo worth the 2hrs it took to load!! I'm finishing it tonight even if it means I have to stay up until 4am to do that!!!!

SQUEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

good night shippers! let the mckeller bugs bite!
              thanks to Pandora's_Box for the siggie!

Comment

I hope that the fic writers (any type of fic really) take note of "Brain Storm" and include that wild streak we saw in Keller when she was around Rodney. I really like that aspect of her personality plus that playful teasing she does when flirting with McKay

Comment

Spoiler:
                  just finished part 2! I totally agree with Jennifer when she said, "and they say you're the arrogant one?" Tunney is waaay more arrogant than Rodney. I felt really bad for Rodney though when he stood up and told Tunney to stop. He knew EXACTLY haw dangerous it was with all the research and a practical example, but he couldn't say anything since it's classified so no one believed him. It made me feel really sad for him...

I love the hot chocolate thing though. And did I mention that Keller looks amazing in that dress...

Comment

OMG!!!!

Spoiler:
                    Just got done watching Brain Storm...and OMG!!!! McKeller is soooo canon!!!! I loved that very last scene...definate make out session Rodney may finally get some.
                    Last edited by SlytherinGal; 23 November 2008, 10:22 PM.
                    sigpic

Comment

I have decided not to write a fic about my idea because it will be extremely difficult to get it right, so anyone else is welcome to write that fic.

I will attempt to write a small fic soon just to see what people think of it and if they think I can continue to write fics
                      Spoiler:

made by krissie678

Comment

Originally posted by x Varda x View Post
                        Hmmm (ponders perhaps steering away from Rodney whump for a little while)
                        NO!!!! I love your Rodney whump........I was a whumper long before I was a McKellerite. Just add McKeller luvin to your whump. After all, who better than Jennifer to nurse him back to health.
                        Spoiler:
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Hawke1984 View Post
                          I have decided not to write a fic about my idea because it will be extremely difficult to get it right, so anyone else is welcome to write that fic.

I will attempt to write a small fic soon just to see what people think of it and if they think I can continue to write fics
                          Well, any fic is a good fic, I suppose (OK, so that's really not true, but give it a go).
                          My Stargate fan fiction @ FF.net | NEW: When Cassie Calls Teal'c.

Comment

someone else can write my fic idea because I'm not going to it's too difficult
                            Spoiler:

made by krissie678

Comment

Originally posted by Hawke1984 View Post
                              someone else can write my fic idea because I'm not going to it's too difficult
                              Oh no, I got that, but you also said that you would try to write another fic on another idea, and I say, Go for it! If you need any help, don't hesitate to ask.
                              My Stargate fan fiction @ FF.net | NEW: When Cassie Calls Teal'c.

Comment

Originally posted by Goose View Post
                                Oh no, I got that, but you also said that you would try to write another fic on another idea, and I say, Go for it! If you need any help, don't hesitate to ask.
                                oh right, yes I am I have contacted one of my best friends who is also a great fan of Atlantis and he has written fics before so hopefully he will assist me as well
                                Spoiler:

made by krissie678

Comment

Working...
                                X