Dr Jennifer Keller/ Jewel Staite Appreciation/Discussion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JennyJ View Post
    That's a really good question.... I hope she was in more eps!!
    Originally posted by Mimzy View Post
    Me too!
    Originally posted by Neelan_Liquor View Post
    Me, too! *crosses fingers that she's in more than 2 more eps this season*
    I hope shes in more episodes too.
    Thanks for scanning and posting that!
    I really appreciate it! *
    Your welcome Neelan.
    Oh and one more thing i don't know if anyone has posted this yet but Jewel has her official website up and running http://jewelstaite.com/

Comment

Originally posted by wraithlord View Post
      Oh and one more thing i don't know if anyone has posted this yet but Jewel has her official website up and running http://jewelstaite.com/
      *lol* you beat me to it wraithlord... I was going to come here and see if anyone had psted the link... there isn't much on the site at the moment but I think it will turn out great when more things get added
      Thanks for posting the link..
      sigpic
      Sigs by Scifan

Comment

Originally posted by NinaM View Post
        *lol* you beat me to it wraithlord... I was going to come here and see if anyone had psted the link... there isn't much on the site at the moment but I think it will turn out great when more things get added
        Sorry about that Nina and i agree i think it'll turn out great when more stuff is put up.
        Originally posted by NinaM View Post
        Thanks for posting the link..
        Your welcome.

Comment

I saved some pics from Jewel's site:

Comment

Originally posted by wraithlord View Post
            AWESOME!!! Thanks for the news!
            I don't do myspace and I was always waiting for updates from my friend who does
            Yea! for an "official site"!!!

Oh, and I have some pix, too....

Comment

Comment

Thanks Neelan, they are lovely
                I met her in June, in Germany... She was so nice

Comment

AWESOME!!! Thanks for the news!
                  I don't do myspace and I was always waiting for updates from my friend who does
                  Yea! for an "official site"!!!
                  Your welcome.
                  Great pics Jenny and Neelan i love them.

Comment

Sorry for this interruption, but I would kindly like to ask for prayers for the family, friends, and school community of 15-year-old CARL WACLAWIK (Dec. 18, 1991-Nov. 25, 2007), a fellow student at my high school who died mysteriously in his sleep last Sun. His death has affected a lot of people, and we would appreciate all the support anyone has to give at this time. Thank you.
                    "YOU'RE EASIER THAN THE U.S. CONGRESS."~Nikola
                    sigpic
                    Sig by ME!!!

Comment

Well I'm going to add to this, as I've started watching Season 4 recently, and I have to say that I'm loving JS, though I'm not sure "Missing" did Keller any favours with those who had misgivings about her beforehand, there is a lot of anger and I'm not really sure why? Despite this, I do like the character, and I think the writers need to give her something else; something important that can show how she has developed since "Missing". Though I'm not going to hold my breath for that to happen.

Stargate SG-1 Survivor - Season 2

Gateworld's Next Top Artist (NEW!)

B'elanna: This ship will not survive the formation of the cosmos...

Comment

I'm really excited to have Jewel on the show and I think she does a great justice to Keller's character. I'm looking forward to see the developments they make with the character and expanding on her new role in the universe.
                        I want Spoilers! Lots and lots of spoilers!
                        I want the film in the can.
                        I want Spoilers! Lots and lots of spoilers!
                        So don't be asking me why.

I wanna be spoiled!

Comment

Originally posted by ChelMcQ View Post
                          I'm really excited to have Jewel on the show and I think she does a great justice to Keller's character. I'm looking forward to see the developments they make with the character and expanding on her new role in the universe.
                          Agreed. She has done a great job as Keller.
                          Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
                          "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
                          Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

http://s208.photobucket.com/albums/b...122_1073lo.jpg

As this image says, she is the most down to earth SGA character and therefore a leg up above everyone else.
                            Last edited by Feli; 29 January 2008, 09:42 PM.
                            Calvin grows up to be Frazz. The logical continuation of this is, of course, that Frazz then grows up to be Edward Norton's character from Fight Club. And thus, all four of these characters are gods.Let's go one more step. Calvin grows up to be Jeremy, who grows up to be Frazz, who grows up to be "Tyler Durden," while Suzie grows up to be Haruhi Suzumiya; since Kyon becomes The Doctor, this leads to the inescapable conclusion that after the end of Fight Club, Calvin becomes Captain Jack.

Comment

The second part of Jewel's Video Q&A at Scifi is now up!

I've done up transcript + caps at http://wraithfodder.livejournal.com/144293.html (along with link to video too).

Comment

Thanks Prion

Comment

Working...
                                X