AH I missed the Edit
    sigpic

Comment

Another pic

Comment

Originally posted by aquagirl View Post
        Here's one from me

She looks beautiful in this one
        Jewl does look lovely in this dress.... but it keps giving me flashbacks to a bridesmaid dress I had in the early 80's. the bride had a southern belle thing going on.

Comment

Oh dear. I double dare you to post a pic of yourself

Another Kaylee pic in her finery.

Comment

She was just so pretty in this eppy

sigpic

Comment

I like the way the make up people decided to do her eyes. I noticed Inara had the same. Sort of evolving make up styles

Comment

Originally posted by Blencathra View Post
                Oh dear. I double dare you to post a pic of yourself

Another Kaylee pic in her finery.

LOL I will have to see if I can find one! The pics, if they still exist, are in 29 year old boxes of pictures! I can look sometime this week though!
                Yes her eyes were lovely in that pic.

Comment

awww, Jewel looks positively stunning in all these Firefly pics!
                  --Kate

Comment

Glad you like them

Here's another.

Comment

And another pic I have lots.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Here are two new pics from season 5, behind the scene

http://photos.latimes.com/backlot/ph...antis-1252.jpg
                            http://photos.latimes.com/backlot/ph...antis-1088.jpg

Not spoilerish at all

Comment

Thanks for those SeN! Excellent.

And a little something from Joe Ms blog.

May I suggest we offer no comment on this. Just sit back and enjoy

Spoiler:

DasNdanger also writes: “ My opinion about it is this - true, you can’t please all the fans, and only a very small percentage participate in on-line discussions. However, I think it’s fairly safe to use the internet input as a reflection of how the fanbase as a whole is reacting - taking the ‘pulse’ of the fans, as it were.”

Answer: True. I don’t think anyone should dismiss the response of online fans. But what you read on the forums must be taken with a grain of salt. As someone in that article pointed out, unhappy fans are far, far more likely to take the time to express their feelings that fans who are pleased with a show’s creative direction. Also, the opinion of fans with diverse opinions (both positive and negative) holds a lot more weight than, say, the opinions of the same dozen fans over on Gateworld who complain about anything and everything. Another interesting point is that, while online fandom is generally weighted toward the vocal minority, focus group testing seeks out a more balanced opinion. And, while I am personally not a fan of this approach, I was amazed by the difference in opinion between focus groups and online fandom.

Comment

It doeasn't need any comments, he is right of course

Comment

Working...
                                X