Colonel Jack O'Neill

Comment

THANKS, ZUZ! Those smilies are amazing!
      "YOU'RE EASIER THAN THE U.S. CONGRESS."~Nikola
      sigpic
      Sig by ME!!!

Comment

Great job on those smilies!

Thanks to jumble, Krissie678, & Pic for the awesome sigs!

Comment

Originally posted by Mimzy View Post
          THANKS, ZUZ! Those smilies are amazing!
          Glad you like. And thanks for the green, Mimzy.
          "Y'know, I can be as diplomatic and open-minded as anyone."
          Colonel Jack O'Neill

Comment

You're very welcome
            sigpic
            Sig by ME!!!

Comment

Trio HD pics here from me

Comment

Originally posted by JennyJ View Post
                Trio HD pics here from me
                Thanks for the caps Jenny.

Comment

Thanks for the screencaps!!
                  sigpic
                  Sig by ME!!!

Comment

I'm not sure if there's already a thread for this. If there is, I couldn't find it.

I'm disturbed and saddened by the volatility and hate I see on here for a great character portrayed ably by a great and endearing actress. Not only does it bother me because I think she's such a great character and the attacks are unfair (they're mostly just because people are upset she stepped into Carson's job), but because I know TPTB are readers of GateWorld, and it troubles me that ALL they'll see on here is complaints about her. I'd HATE to see them drop her because they perceive that everyone loathes her.

Regarding people's assertions that she has no chemistry with the cast, I think her and Sheppard get on well, her and McKay get on great, her and Sam have a nice rapport, and while I don't think she and Ronon have much chemistry, there's a contingent of people on here who disagree with me.

Anyway, Keller fans unite! There HAVE to be a few on here!
                    Theoretically spoilerish:
                    Spoiler:
                    Sig courtesy of Pandora.

Comment

Originally posted by MrMcKayCan View Post
                      I'm not sure if there's already a thread for this. If there is, I couldn't find it.

I'm disturbed and saddened by the volatility and hate I see on here for a great character portrayed ably by a great and endearing actress. Not only does it bother me because I think she's such a great character and the attacks are unfair (they're mostly just because people are upset she stepped into Carson's job), but because I know TPTB are readers of GateWorld, and it troubles me that ALL they'll see on here is complaints about her. I'd HATE to see them drop her because they perceive that everyone loathes her.

Regarding people's assertions that she has no chemistry with the cast, I think her and Sheppard get on well, her and McKay get on great, her and Sam have a nice rapport, and while I don't think she and Ronon have much chemistry, there's a contingent of people on here who disagree with me.

Anyway, Keller fans unite! There HAVE to be a few on here!
                      Here here!!! I second that statement!

I don't know why people don't like Keller, if it's just cuz she took over for Carson, sure, but she's awesome! How can you NOT like Jen Keller???

Anyways, I'm glad we have a thread to show how much people really do like the new doctor... well, not so new anymore I guess....! Jewel's been on for a whole season now!!! woohoooo!

--Kate

Comment

She is great

Comment

Well, I love Jenn too. And Jewel Staite as an actress.

The way I see her character is that she is an ordinary person (albeit a very clever one) who is initially thrown into situations for which she is ill equiped (beginning of Missing). We see her slowly gain in confidence and getting less shy and awkward and I can really see her character getting better and better over time.

I agree wholeheartedly that most people don't seem to like her just because she "took Carson's job" and I too find this wholly unfair. And are the people who says there is no chemistry with the rest of the cast watching the same show as I am??

Anyway, I have great hopes for Dr Keller in season 5 and I hope that the people who don't like her come round to seeing her as a great addition to the stargate team.

Comment

I'm glad there are some of like mind out there. SURELY there must be more! Come out the woodwork, you merry band of Keller supporters!
                            Theoretically spoilerish:
                            Spoiler:
                            Sig courtesy of Pandora.

Comment

oh thank god i finally found some wkd people who surport keller!!!
                              sigpic
                              [[[[[Dr Keller]][[For Ever]]]]]

Comment

here's the original keller pro thread
                                https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Working...
                                X