Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ronon Dex/Jennifer Keller Appreciation/Ship/Discussion (Doctor & Wild Man)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
    Send the rain my way! We need it here - as always.
    You can have it!
    Would you like the humidity as well?
    sigpic
    sig by stars-and-kisses.tumblr.com

Comment

Originally posted by GSRgategirl923 View Post
      You can have it!
      Would you like the humidity as well?
      I wouldn't mind some of it! Remember, where I'm at, it's a dry heat! You know, it bakes all moisture from everything.
      sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

I would rather have the dry heat than the humidity yick I hate humidity
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by dragongirl View Post
          I would rather have the dry heat than the humidity yick I hate humidity
          I must agree, having lived in both the midwest and the desert southwest, I will take dry ANY TIME over humidity....it's like breathing through a wet washcloth when it is humid outside.

Comment

Originally posted by Rac80 View Post
            I must agree, having lived in both the midwest and the desert southwest, I will take dry ANY TIME over humidity....it's like breathing through a wet washcloth when it is humid outside.
            No kidding and you get that sticky wet feeling as soon as you walk out of your door
            sigpic

Comment

-huggles Ever back- Thanks, love. And unfortunately, the interviews ended up not going at all. -pouts a bit- Oh, well, gives me more time to write while I'm being a loser stuck at home with nothing to do...
              sigpic

Comment

DrJenn, we love you. And I know you will find your niche, just keep looking for it!
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
                  Hi, Kitten! Sorry you had a bad morning too. Maybe it's something in the Ronon/Jenn waters?
                  My morning was fine, it was just weird to suddenly have the woman who was so rude and unprofessional over the phone stand face to face to me and being polite...
                  sigpic
                  My Site || My Blog

Comment

Originally posted by misskitten View Post
                    My morning was fine, it was just weird to suddenly have the woman who was so rude and unprofessional over the phone stand face to face to me and being polite...
                    maybe she was caught at a bad time. I have had that happen a few times with profs. been jerks one minute , sweet two days later.

glad you are doing better these days MK.
                    Last edited by Rac80; 06 August 2009, 08:11 AM. Reason: typo queen strikes again. :D

Comment

Good morning, everyone! How are all of you today?
                      sigpic

Comment

ever, did you resize some sigs for me? I have a new sig that needs to be made smaller....so if it was you and you are willing to try... let me know.
                        Last edited by Rac80; 07 August 2009, 08:43 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Rac80 View Post
                          ever, did you resize some sigs for me? I ahve a new sig that needs to be made smaller....so if it was you and you are willing to try... let me know.
                          Send me the one you need done, dearheart!
                          sigpic

Comment

So do we want shipping or thunking today? Anybody?

Also, do we want to set up a real time viewing for sometime in the near future? Quarantine? Broken Ties? The Seed? I'm open!
                            sigpic

Comment

I think thunking today, dear. And unfortunately, I can't do real time viewings until I get my TV in, so I'll just post with you guys after, if you do one in the next couple weeks. Trying to get my TV by the end of the month, 'cause Greek comes back for the third season on August 31st.
                              sigpic

Comment

Thunking works for me

Right now just about anytime is good for me and I think Quarintine I want some non dead octopuss on his head.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X