Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ronon Dex/Jennifer Keller Appreciation/Ship/Discussion (Doctor & Wild Man)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*apparates in*

Hey, do you guys read Ronon/Jennifer fanfic? I've written one chapter for a story I'm sort of working on and I've yet to read any Ronon/Jennifer stuff myself, but I'm wondering what kinds of elements you'd hope to see in a story featuring these two.
    rest easy now

sigpic

everything will be all right

// tumblr //

Comment

Good Evening One and All (:

So my niece did great last night, she played the daughter of one of the main characters, she didn't mess up a single line or song and she got the french accent down pretty good.I had a blast today at my friends cookout her family has a lot of them, I'm going to another one tomorrow.
      sigpic
      sig by stars-and-kisses.tumblr.com

Comment

Originally posted by Vixen in Violet View Post
        *apparates in*

Hey, do you guys read Ronon/Jennifer fanfic? I've written one chapter for a story I'm sort of working on and I've yet to read any Ronon/Jennifer stuff myself, but I'm wondering what kinds of elements you'd hope to see in a story featuring these two.
        Oh, we love fanfic around here! Here's our C2 over at ff.net. And we have our LJ community As to what we want? Ronon and Jenn together!!!! Sooner or later anyways.

Originally posted by GSRgategirl923 View Post
        Good Evening One and All (:

So my niece did great last night, she played the daughter of one of the main characters, she didn't mess up a single line or song and she got the french accent down pretty good.I had a blast today at my friends cookout her family has a lot of them, I'm going to another one tomorrow.
        Awesome! Tell her congrats from us!

Everyone has been going on and on about all the new stuff at the MGM site so I went to check out if they had that kiss that Martin Wood said they filmed. No dice. Bummer.
        sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
          Oh, we love fanfic around here! Here's our C2 over at ff.net. And we have our LJ community As to what we want? Ronon and Jenn together!!!! Sooner or later anyways.

Awesome! Tell her congrats from us!

Everyone has been going on and on about all the new stuff at the MGM site so I went to check out if they had that kiss that Martin Wood said they filmed. No dice. Bummer.
          Thanks for the links. And yeah, I was leaning towards having Ronon and Jen together. XD Hm... any situations you'd like to see specifically happening?
          rest easy now

sigpic

// tumblr //

Comment

Thanks for the links. And yeah, I was leaning towards having Ronon and Jen together. XD Hm... any situations you'd like to see specifically happening?
            It depends on what you're comfortable writing. I enjoy an occasional angst fic, but I can't write it for anything. (One exception so far)

Me? I'm easy. I'll read anything! In fact, a friend on another thread made me this adorable smilie! She was trying to get me to join an icontest at the time.
            sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Hey everyone. I was just over at Stargate Talk and noticed it was dead over there, so I figured I'd swing over here. *waves*

I like fics were Ronon might have to take care of Jennifer, because with her being the doc there tends to be tons of take care of Ronon stories.

Comment

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
                It depends on what you're comfortable writing. I enjoy an occasional angst fic, but I can't write it for anything. (One exception so far)

Me? I'm easy. I'll read anything! In fact, a friend on another thread made me this adorable smilie! She was trying to get me to join an icontest at the time.
                Hm... well, I've never written anything too angsty. Haha, actually I tried an angsty X-Files drabble not too long ago that's posted on ff.net, and although I'm really not proud of it, I'm willing to try again. In fact, I'm challenging myself here by simply writing a plot-driven story, rather than drabbles and short stories. I should also prolly say right now that I don't write smut, lol.

I just think that Ronon/Jennifer needs more love, so I want to contribute something to the pairing, especially since a certain other pairing that I absolutely love already gets new stories, artwork, etc. practically every day.

Originally posted by Krissie678 View Post
                Hey everyone. I was just over at Stargate Talk and noticed it was dead over there, so I figured I'd swing over here. *waves*

I like fics were Ronon might have to take care of Jennifer, because with her being the doc there tends to be tons of take care of Ronon stories.
                Really? I'm kind of surprised to hear that there are lots of Jennifer taking care of Ronon stories. I remember reading somewhere on this forum (although I can't remember the specific thread) that someone liked Ronon and Jennifer together because she was such a damsel in distress. I didn't agree with that and I'm guessing that I grew to like them simply because of their chemistry. In fact, one thing I want the story to deal with is that idea, the problem Jennifer might have with feeling too weak. Interesting piece of info, though, thank you.
                rest easy now

sigpic

// tumblr //

Comment

^I don't feel like Ronon/Jenn is appealing b/c she's a damsel in distress...in fact, I love it b/c their chemistry comes from them being total opposites at the outset, and yet more alike once they dig deep down under the fronts they put on for people.

Anyway...I've come to a greater understanding today of just how beautiful karma is...
                  "YOU'RE EASIER THAN THE U.S. CONGRESS."~Nikola
                  sigpic
                  Sig by ME!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Mimzy View Post
                    ^I don't feel like Ronon/Jenn is appealing b/c she's a damsel in distress...in fact, I love it b/c their chemistry comes from them being total opposites at the outset, and yet more alike once they dig deep down under the fronts they put on for people.

Anyway...I've come to a greater understanding today of just how beautiful karma is...
                    Yeah, I didn't take you for one of those people. It was just an observation I made somewhere else.
                    rest easy now

sigpic

// tumblr //

Comment

Really? I'm kind of surprised to hear that there are lots of Jennifer taking care of Ronon stories. I remember reading somewhere on this forum (although I can't remember the specific thread) that someone liked Ronon and Jennifer together because she was such a damsel in distress. I didn't agree with that and I'm guessing that I grew to like them simply because of their chemistry. In fact, one thing I want the story to deal with is that idea, the problem Jennifer might have with feeling too weak. Interesting piece of info, though, thank you.
                      A story about Ronon having to show his softer side and taking care of Jennifer doesn't have to portrey her as the damsel in distress.

Comment

Originally posted by Krissie678 View Post
                        A story about Ronon having to show his softer side and taking care of Jennifer doesn't have to portrey her as the damsel in distress.
                        I know, it just reminded me of a comment someone made a while ago on this forum. I'm all for Ronon showing his caring side.
                        rest easy now

sigpic

// tumblr //

Comment

I know, it just reminded me of a comment someone made a while ago on this forum. I'm all for Ronon showing his caring side.
                          I think a lot of my stories hav him showing a softer side

Has anyone seen Fuchsia? Wonder when BB will stop back in but he is probably busy with school. Hope Blen can pop in and give us an update.
                          sigpic

Comment

I dunno dg, our little "family" here hasn't had a good summer it seems.

Comment

No it hasn't *huggles thread*
                              sigpic

Comment

Did I miss something or we did no viewing? We really should plan some time, it is possible for me everyday after 7pm here I think. Anyone for?

And I was really gimping yesterday again and more, I finally finished some sigs Lol. That was difficult Sorry for House again But I was a bit depressed and it worked

Spoiler:

The second is from a new season6 promo from youtube, poor quality...

Comment

Working...
                                X