Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ronon Dex/Jennifer Keller Appreciation/Ship/Discussion (Doctor & Wild Man)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good idea cause I missed it last time. Quarantine works for me Yup, his hair and no octopussy

Comment

Your wish is my command!

sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

And. when do we want to watch Qurarntine? I'm mostly open. Except tomorrow and Sunday morning. Afternoons, and Monday on is good for me.
        sigpic

Comment

Maybe?

Originally posted by CazzBlade View Post
          Unofficial positive info on SGA movie:
          Spoiler:
          Hey guys, just got word. Someone from SyFy was talking with an MGM person, it looks like the movie is going to begin production November 2009. This info was given to me by a co-worker and I would treat it as any other rumor for now, but my source has been accurate before. Also heard SyFy is shooting for a release after the entire season of SGU airs. They want to air something Stargate while in between seasons. That is if SGU gets picked up for a 2nd season. So lets hope for the best. We could very well have 3 different Stargate shows next year to look forward to.

So hopefully the actors will begin to be approached in the coming weeks. I think once SGU is done for the most part we will hear more about both movies.

http://forum.gateworld.net/showpost....&postcount=520

sigpic

Comment

Interesting... Do we really want that movie? Yeah, I need more Ronon!

I don't know, this weekend is ok for me

Comment

I knew I had read this somewhere!

There always seems to be someone who’ll love a man like that. With your relationship with Jewel Staite (which has been described as sister and brother) off the screen, was that just ‘wrong’ at some point when you progressed to romance on the screen?

Jewel and I hit it off right away. She is just evil. She and her husband have the wickedest sense of humour and are the most fun to have dinner with. So we just had a lot of fun in general on the show. When things got romantic, it did feel incredibly wrong, but at the same time, what I liked about it, those are the kind of weird relationships that happen. There’s something about McKay – either you want to be like McKay or you are like McKay.

The whole interview with DH
              sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Good Afternoon All

So my neice (the one who does all the plays) is going to be in the highschool production tonite. She's a member of the junior group (ages 6-13) and out of the 150 or so kids in that group her and young boy were chosen to be in the high school production . All her lines and the two songs she has to sing are in french, i can't wait to go see it.
                  sigpic
                  sig by stars-and-kisses.tumblr.com

Comment

Ah Ronon *drools*

And you know what? I am gimping. Finally. But it is House again, I saw a new promo Mimzy, are you around? You can pm me about, I have some things to say to that

Comment

Originally posted by GSRgategirl923 View Post
                      Good Afternoon All

So my neice (the one who does all the plays) is going to be in the highschool production tonite. She's a member of the junior group (ages 6-13) and out of the 150 or so kids in that group her and young boy were chosen to be in the high school production . All her lines and the two songs she has to sing are in french, i can't wait to go see it.
                      Wow! That sounds cool! Tell her to break a leg!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
                        Wow! That sounds cool! Tell her to break a leg!
                        I will (:
                        sigpic
                        sig by stars-and-kisses.tumblr.com

Comment

Tomorrow is good for me Sun morning would be good but not the afternoon or evening Sun For the most part Mornings are good for me actually

Love the yummies

I would like to see the SGA movie (I actually miss the show who knew)

GG Break a leg from me too
                          sigpic

Comment

So tomorrow afternoon (stateside) to watch Quarantine?

And I miss what SGA could have been. I miss the idea of SGA. I miss the characters that I love and the teamy-ness of it all. I just don't know if that's what we'll get. Tptb kept saying "here's a team ep!!" and then no real feeling of team.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
                              So tomorrow afternoon (stateside) to watch Quarantine?

And I miss what SGA could have been. I miss the idea of SGA. I miss the characters that I love and the teamy-ness of it all. I just don't know if that's what we'll get. Tptb kept saying "here's a team ep!!" and then no real feeling of team.
                              I won't be able to watch then. going birthday shopping for a little surprise for snookie!

I know, ever, I miss what SGA had the potential to be...explore the city, exciting new adventures, REAL romance (ronon and jenn), more of Teyla and Ronon (the wallpaper of sga) and maybe see shep get some happiness (with teyla.... yep I be sheyla!) .... instead we got reworked sg1 scripts, too much mckay, the incestuous mckeller, and shep being destroyed.

Comment

Yeah that is what I miss most not S5 but before that (although S4 had moments of being crappy too)
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X