Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ronon Dex/Jennifer Keller Appreciation/Ship/Discussion (Doctor & Wild Man)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks, Mountie! It was made by Senedra. Pretty much all my siggies are made by the lovely ladies around here, I have no programs, now that I've uninstalled Gimp(I never used it).
    sigpic

Comment

((((shack))))

Hi to you all!

I'm happy (although still unemployed but very positive) and Ireland's still as great as it used to be.
      Our house is nice (cold and still a bit dirty) ...
      and it's smelly, but we started smoking inside... I can't believe that I prefer the smell of cigarettes over the smell of an old house!
      *sighs*
      No, honestly, it's nice here.

I hope everyone has a great time, too?

Wish me luck on my job hunt!

I love you all!
      *huggles*
      += +lots of children
      Ronon Dex/Jennifer Keller supporter!

Comment

wow whys everybody celebrating? Is it just because its the weekend

Comment

Break a leg, Seythia! (I never say the other thing anymore, I don't want to jinx it.)
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Seythia View Post
            ((((shack))))

Hi to you all!

I'm happy (although still unemployed but very positive) and Ireland's still as great as it used to be.
            Our house is nice (cold and still a bit dirty) ...
            and it's smelly, but we started smoking inside... I can't believe that I prefer the smell of cigarettes over the smell of an old house!
            *sighs*
            No, honestly, it's nice here.

I hope everyone has a great time, too?

I love you all!
            *huggles*
            Good luck, Seythia!

I was celebrating my brief return to pb goodness! I love my smilies and pics and stuff!
            sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Good luck with the job hunt Sey. And I'm glad you found some way to talk to us.

Thank you for the pics Misi. I think your hubby's monitor must be at fault. They didn't look dark to me at all.

Perkin I see you have a new avatar.

I've had to most awful day at work - too much to do & not enough time to do it in. So now I have a HUGE glass of wine and am feeling quite merry.

Comment

It's definitely your hubby's monitor, Misi, the pics are fine. Sorry you had a bad workday, Blenca. -huggles- At least it's the weekend, right?
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Seythia View Post

Have you tried Waterstone's? If so, add me to the "I know someone who works for the company" section of the application form (I think that section is still on there) I will recommend you!
                  And Good Luck!

How are we all?

Thank you to Blen for the sig!

Spoiler:

I'm a 60%er!!!
                  Proud member of the Major Lorne/Kavan Thunk thread
                  Proud member of Sam/Jack family thread

Proud member of The Doctor and the Wild Man Thread

Comment

Thank you Dr Jenn. I feel fine now. In fact more than fine - slightly tipsy, even

Does anyone want to play the Jennifer Keller Multishipping Game? I voted for Jennifer/Radek in an attempt to put McKeller into fourth place. *evil laugh*

Comment

Hugs to you Blen!
                      I voted for Lorne/Keller - I'm turning into a Lorne/Keller shipper but I will always be a Ronon/Keller shipper first! It's my backup ship!

EDIT: Slightly hyper... I had lucosade!
                      Last edited by Mountiegirl; 16 January 2009, 10:26 AM.

Spoiler:

I'm a 60%er!!!

Comment

I was voting for anything that would beat McKeller. Actually I snurched your pic Mountie and I'll use it next time.

Spoiler:

Comment

Yay, my friend Zach is gonna be home on leave from Iraq next month, and he turns 21 on the second, so we're gonna go have beers together and chat. Dunno how it'll work, as I don't drive yet, nor do I have a car or time to get my license before he gets home, but I miss him, so I'm happy. Him and his brother Gabe have always been protective of me, just like most of my male friends at church. I was ditched by the other girls once in Mexico on a trip because I wanted to look at lighters, and the guy who sells them is a little creepy, he hits on every girl constantly. When the girls went to eat, and I wasn't with them, a whole group of the boys came looking for me.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Blencathra View Post
                            I was voting for anything that would beat McKeller. Actually I snurched your pic Mountie and I'll use it next time.
                            Snurched?

I'm going for Lorne/Keller - anything to beat McKeller!

Hope you have a good time Dr Jen!

Spoiler:

I'm a 60%er!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Blencathra View Post
                              Good luck with the job hunt Sey. And I'm glad you found some way to talk to us.

Thank you for the pics Misi. I think your hubby's monitor must be at fault. They didn't look dark to me at all.

Perkin I see you have a new avatar.

I've had to most awful day at work - too much to do & not enough time to do it in. So now I have a HUGE glass of wine and am feeling quite merry.
                              I was thinking about a glass too today I left soon but I am tired. We finally finish part of the task we are working on since beginning of November. But now we have last two weeks to complete it so I am afraid I won't be leaving till 4pm anymore... But it is weekend

Now I am gonna back to gimping, this time it must work!

Comment

Thanks, Mountie! I miss my boys, I miss having brothers around. I mean, I have my stepbrother, but I always enjoyed having people close to my age, who were always there. Even though Zach and Gabe singed a good bit of my hair once. I told them they could, though, 'cause we were bored.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X