Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ronon Dex/Jennifer Keller Appreciation/Ship/Discussion (Doctor & Wild Man)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

-Huggles DG-
    -Hands Blen an ice pack-

Hello Hello Hello
    anything interesting going on?
    sigpic
    sig by stars-and-kisses.tumblr.com

Comment

I did a fair bit of cursing I can tell you

Staying in your room sounds like the best plan DG Boring but at least you won't be tempted to smack her.

Does anyone want to vote in this game?

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=63166

It's a best Atlantis episode game. Confusingly, you have to vote for your 8 worst episodes. The one with the most votes is then eliminated and so on. Harmony has already been voted off. Needless to say, I voted Brain Storm as one of my worst.

Also, do I spot Bailey1ak from ffnet lurking down there at the bottom. *waves* Hi!

Have a Ronon pic.

Spoiler:

And now for something to eat.

Comment

Originally posted by Blencathra View Post
        Back from work.

DG - that's terrible.

Why does your Dad put up with this woman? He should lock up his credit cards if she is around. I hope this insufferable cow doesn't stay too long.

Have a virtual hug from me.

And if you are watching Runner tomorrow afternoon, I should be home from work then (as it will be my evening). Looking forward to it. But don't worry if you want to start without me.

I had a slightly bizarre accident this morning.

I was putting some bedding in a chest of drawers. On top of the drawers is a TV and on top of that is my alarm clock. So I bent down to put the bedding in the drawer and I must have shaken the TV & dislodged my alarm clock, which hit me with some force on the back of the head. I think I have concussion. I have a lump!

ouch! you know the best cure for concussion
        butt spam!

Comment

Well I have a TV, Sat and a 5 disk DVD player in my room I will only need to come out to grab lunch and go to the bathroom I can do that

Nice Butt run there *drool* and love the sig with Daniel and Cam (mainly Daniel) in the white tanktops yummy!
          sigpic

Comment

lol thanks a new one i snurched from admiral on the ben thread, so hott! it was made by djgirl i think

Comment

Originally posted by dragongirl View Post
              Well I have a TV, Sat and a 5 disk DVD player in my room I will only need to come out to grab lunch and go to the bathroom I can do that
              Sounds like a good plan.
              sigpic
              sig by stars-and-kisses.tumblr.com

Comment

Great pics Perkin!

Comment

I'm in the mood for some hott ronon pics hope u guys dont mind

Comment

Why would we mind Perkin! In fact I'll join you while I wait for my dinner to cook.
                    Spoiler:

Comment

*stands waaaay back from everyone* between the illnesses of various members and the injuries... I am starting to wonder if a mcicky fan put a curse on us

We got oodles of snow here, so I got to watch sateda and then I decided to watch the mission directive on it... fascinating. it has to be one of my all time fave sg1 or sga eps. Not sure if campus will be open tomorrow either if not... more sga season 3.

Comment

Comment

Snow was a good thing then. And I know I have watched everything I can that has to deal with Sateda all of the Ronon eppy's are the best and Sateda, Reunion and BT are so emotional rollercoasters oh I love them.
                          sigpic

Comment

Hurrah for a snow day so you can watch SGA. Sounds great!

So you watched Sateda?

Sateda pic spam.

Spoiler:

Comment

OMG DG, that's horrible! *hugs DG*

Mountiegirl - Thanks

I've been in a tidying mood lately. For the last few days I've tidied up my room (not just tidied, but organized every shelf, every drawer) and today I tidied up and organized my computer Dunno what came over me, I just really needed to reorganize the place
                              sigpic
                              My Site || My Blog

Comment

I had forgotten how good SGA can be , until I rewatched the episode. and listening to RCC's take on the story and character was fascinating too. the stunts were amazing. cheered me right up!

so any word when the mods are going to start working on the C&R threads?

Comment

Working...
                                X