Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ronon Dex/Jennifer Keller Appreciation/Ship/Discussion (Doctor & Wild Man)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We need to see the final result SeN. But what will you do? Your Ronon Dex - already missed sig is so wonderful. Will you have them rotating?

Mountie snurched = pinched.

Flickr is having a funny turn so I can't post any pics at the moment.

Edit - Set fire to your hair because you were bored?

Comment

-shrugs- We were on a bus with nothing else to do, and I wanted to mess around with my new dragon lighter. Which then got taken away because we also made a fireball involving hairspray.
      sigpic

Comment

Ahh, makes sense!
        Okay, going now, it's star trek time!

Thank you to Blen for the sig!

Spoiler:

I'm a 60%er!!!
        Proud member of the Major Lorne/Kavan Thunk thread
        Proud member of Sam/Jack family thread

Proud member of The Doctor and the Wild Man Thread

Comment

Originally posted by Blencathra View Post
          We need to see the final result SeN. But what will you do? Your Ronon Dex - already missed sig is so wonderful. Will you have them rotating?

Mountie snurched = pinched.

Flickr is having a funny turn so I can't post any pics at the moment.

Edit - Set fire to your hair because you were bored?
          I am trying to use the manip... Really not sure. I am thinking about rotation again. Now I am trying to choose some my stuff for the S/J artwork threads awards. As I found out most of my best stuff is Ronon It means the thunk category

EDIT: Did you all see the casting for universe? And this guy? I think I have someone to thunk in Universe

Comment

Originally posted by SeNedra View Post
            I am trying to use the manip... Really not sure. I am thinking about rotation again. Now I am trying to choose some my stuff for the S/J artwork threads awards. As I found out most of my best stuff is Ronon It means the thunk category

EDIT: Did you all see the casting for universe? And this guy? I think I have someone to thunk in Universe
            Hey he is from my neck of the world Plano is very close to me that is where my half-brother lives
            sigpic

Comment

Yes I did see him SeN. He was the one I thought might be a possible thunk as well.

Edit - Can I nominate DG for stalking duties.

Comment

I haven't seen any of the SGU casting, where can I find it? And seeing that pic, I think I have to start thunking now!
                sigpic

Comment

On the Gateworld homepage Dr Jenn. It has the latest casting details for three of the main characters.

Comment

Yeah, I am curious about SGU. Not excited, I am still disappointed with Atlantis, but I will start watching. The first seasons are usually good so we will see

Comment

Originally posted by SeNedra View Post
                      Yeah, I am curious about SGU. Not excited, I am still disappointed with Atlantis, but I will start watching. The first seasons are usually good so we will see
                      Yup that is what I am going to do I wont say I'll never watch I mean I have to give the show a chance since I did so like SG-1 and SGA (until S5)
                      sigpic

Comment

thanks, Blenca! I never go on the actual site anymore, I only come here. And at first, I said I wouldn't watch SGU at all, but that's mostly because my uncle had only NBC and no other channel. Soon as I moved, he got cable, the jerk. My grandparents have Sci-fi, though, so I'll be able to watch.

Edit: Two thunking reasons now: Brian J. Smith, and Jamil Walker Smith. And David Blue was good in the few episodes of Ugly Betty that I saw him in. Not a big fan of the show, I only watched it occasionally because of a friend, but I quite liked him.
                        sigpic

Comment

I don't actually know any of them. I never tried watching Ugly Betty. It didn't appeal to me at all.

However, I can't see anyone ever surpassing my love for Ronon.

Like you I'll start to watch & see how it goes. I was bitterly disappointed in the way Atlantis has turned out. If this is more of the same, then I'll switch off.

Flickr has decided to work again.

Comment

Yay for Flickr working!!!

Um...when does SGU start, again, or do they know yet?
                            sigpic

Comment

I haven't read it that closely, so I don't know.

Comment

Originally posted by DrJenniferDex View Post
                                Yay for Flickr working!!!

Um...when does SGU start, again, or do they know yet?
                                I don't think there is an exact date yet I think they want to start in the fall of 2009 though as far as airing eppys
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X