Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ronon Dex/Jennifer Keller Appreciation/Ship/Discussion (Doctor & Wild Man)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

well im still not done with my homework but giving up for the night..

anyways on topic i just read this awsome r/k fic on ff.net only i cant quite remember the name right now.... anways be back tomarro

g'night all
    sigpic
    sig by stars-and-kisses.tumblr.com

Comment

Originally posted by starg8fans View Post
      Makes you wonder some time if they even watch their own show...
      Well, I know I wonder about that.

And the McKeller...not going to happen. The end scene was way too short and lighthearted for anything significant to come out of it.
      "YOU'RE EASIER THAN THE U.S. CONGRESS."~Nikola
      sigpic
      Sig by ME!!!

Comment

I am Herer!! I missed you all!! I have been, however, INCREDIBLY busy this last week and haven't had time to log on much!

I missed the scene in Trio where Jenn smiles about Ronon. Guess I'll have to see that in two weeks. In my defence, I was exhausted and had to get up to leave before 6 am the next morning for a meeting.

Flirt or not flirt? I just don't know. Way to inexperienced with that. Married my first boyfriend. Still, looking forward to possible infirmary scenes during Midway. MMMMM

Oh, Lots of great fic over at ff.net. Sweet smoopiness for Valentine's Day over there.
        sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Hey all,

I finally got Chapter 3 done:

Making Up the Past

Enjoy.
          . . . . .

Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by renisanz View Post
            Hey all,

Making Up the Past

Enjoy.
            Loved it! And yes, you HAVE to tell us what happened!
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DrJenniferDex View Post
              Loved it! And yes, you HAVE to tell us what happened!
              Do I? Do I really???

Gosh, you people are so demanding. . .

Seriously though, it looks like I'm gonna have to tell that story. Thanks so much for the comment.
              . . . . .

Spoiler:

Comment

Do I? Do I really???

Gosh, you people are so demanding. . .

Seriously though, it looks like I'm gonna have to tell that story. Thanks so much for the comment.
                -laughs- You know you love our...demanding...ness.
                sigpic

Comment

Hey all,

Making Up the Past

Enjoy.
                  wonderful... now where is the story of what happened??? you are a great writer and know your audience well!

*has decided that buttering up the author may be more effective than demanding! *

Comment

Originally posted by Rac80 View Post
                    wonderful... now where is the story of what happened??? you are a great writer and know your audience well!

*has decided that buttering up the author may be more effective than demanding! *
                    Heh. . . that's a good idea. The story of what happened has only been given in little clues throughout each chapter so far. I guess I'll write in in a separate one shot, since there's interest.

Thanks.
                    . . . . .

Spoiler:

Comment

Rewatched Doppleganger last night and I must agree with all who say that Ronon getting stitches was a total set-up, the look on John's face says it all! Also when the Doctor tells Ronon to sit down he glances back at John with a smirk on his face, then he basically tells john to leave!

Ok off to classes but needed to add my shippy two-cents worth!
                      Last edited by Rac80; 11 February 2008, 08:32 AM. Reason: typossssssssssssssssss

Comment

Originally posted by starg8fans View Post
                        Good point. I guess it was just another thing that rubbed me the wrong way.
                        Uh, watch out - rant coming up.
                        Anyway, I thought it was kinda cheap that they had Jenn use a bar trick to come up with the solution to a problem, it felt as if they were not taking her seriously. And then later, when she told Rodney about Sam's condition, and Sam already knew about the time frame? That was again playing down her expertise. Well, maybe TPTB want to see her as a Bimbo, although how can they justify that they gave her this high position in Atlantis?
                        I agree. The only thing i can say about the sam thing is she is probably more calm is situations like this and has had plenty of experience so that is why she knew and mentioned it.
                        Spoiler:

KELLER: Another sparring accident?

DEX: Actually, I slipped in the shower.

KELLER: Oh, really?

DEX (smiling): No. Sparring accident.

Comment

Originally posted by Lahela
                          So you're willing to rewrite her for every minute if it means making her the character you want her to be? She's either socially inept or she's not, she's either all cut up and still suffering over the no parties thing or she's not - nobody complains one second about being a social outcast then brags the next about bar games unless they are a making at least half the story up! It's just the pathetic inconsistency of characterisation that we have grown to accept from SGA since Mallozzi and Co. took over.
                          I agree there are some inconsistencies ,but to be fair there is a time difference in the stories she was talking about. By the time people are 21 they usually use alcohol to socialize with people so maybe she used that. There is a big difference between being 15 and 21 or more. I do wish they would make her more constant though. I do feel like she is growing and hopefully that will keep happening.
                          Spoiler:

Comment

I wanted to let everyone know about a keller character study story over at fanfiction.net called We are never broken by fallenpride. It is a great story and as i was reading it i was wondering why they don't do something like that it would be awesome. Although I would have loved for the rest of the story too. Maybe someone else can get an idea from it and go with it.
                            Spoiler:

Comment

Some Ronon love

Spoiler: