Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ronon Dex/Jennifer Keller Appreciation/Ship/Discussion (Doctor & Wild Man)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rac80 View Post
    she used Mrs. Sleakeazy's potion on it! (ok I have been like drdex and reading too much harry potter! )
    Is that even possible?????
    sigpic

Comment

no seriously either i was still sleepy when i watched my recording of it or her hair i slightly different....which one?
      *Turn in your P-90 for a MP7; the standard issue weapon for any SG Team*

sigpic

Comment

I think it's because she was just wearing it down & loose rather than tied in a ponytail or wearing it like this....

(Seed pic )

Spoiler:

Rache! Have you been on Mounties Lucozade?

Comment

-cheers for the Potterheads on the thread-

Oh, bloody hell, I rhymed...

And no, DG, it's definitely not possible to read too much Harry Potter, but we like to say it is. (BTW, thanks for the promo link!)

And Pandora, long as you don't start shipping Keller/Wraith or something like that(like certain people) and you don't become like some of the Harry/Hermione shippers, who decided to boycott the books if JK Rowling didn't write them the 'right' way and make her lose all her money because they were the only 'true' fans, I don't care who you ship!
          sigpic

Comment

And Dr Jenn, where did you hear that Jewel was going to be in the Daedalus Variations?

You're not geeting it mixed with The Lost Tribe are you?

Spoiler:
            The one where she gets trapped with Ronon?

Comment

Yep, apparently I am! -blushes-
              sigpic

Comment

No worries hun! Just didn't want you to be disappointed next week.

I am not expecting Jewel to be in next weeks episode at all actually.

Comment

Originally posted by Blencathra View Post
                  I think it's because she was just wearing it down & loose rather than tied in a ponytail or wearing it like this....

(Seed pic )

Spoiler:

Rache! Have you been on Mounties Lucozade?
                  nope (had to look it up to see what it was )
                  I agree drdex, never can have too much potter. I have even converted hubby - he loves them too

Comment

Ohh I like Lucozade. Doesn't have the same effect on me as it does on Mountie though

Here's the SciFi Daedalus Variations promo.

Promo

I love Harry Potter as well. Stopped up most of the night reading the books when each one came out.

Comment

-laughs- My friend was so pissed once, she refused to go with me to the bookshop a block away from my house just to pick up my copy of Order of the Phoenix with me, so I got it after church the next night, spent about three hours reading it, she didn't finish for two months!
                      sigpic

Comment

i read each of them only twice, no time to continuously dwell nostalgically

sigpic

Comment

I got them and read them within 36 hours (and that was with sleep) and then later I would re-read them and take my time so that I could fully take it all in and then I try and read the book before I go and see the movie
                          sigpic

Comment

since were talking about lost tribe.... i have a sneak suspicion that the "new" species that TPTB will introduce is the asgard...i mean they're "new" to atlantis, give or take a few episodes.....i dunno, i have my doubts

sigpic

Comment

and yay ronon and keller get trapped together in the epi, hope TPTB dont screw up this potential ship moment

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by dragongirl View Post
                                um um um shippiness um well oh
                                Spoiler:
                                she was there to wipe his brow during his DT. and she was pretty chipper sounding when she said he would be back to his old self.
                                Like this?? What? I like pictures.
                                Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X