Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ronon Dex/Jennifer Keller Appreciation/Ship/Discussion (Doctor & Wild Man)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

night, Jason. -secretly rejoices over no more overly-spoilered spoiler nonsense-
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by =SGA=Jason_Binn View Post

yea ive been there, got me nothing except a crap load of case studies i had to make up

I happen to like Neverland! I never have to grow old there!

Happy 2400, Rach!!!!

Pandora! Love those sigs! Love the song! Looking forward to the third sig as well!
      sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Goodnight Jason.

Awesome sigs Pandora!

Comment

Originally posted by DrJenniferDex View Post
          -giggles- I love that song! -now wants to watch 10 Things I Hate About You- Thanks, Pandora! And trust me, we do NOT want you gone, ever.

And I'm not a whumper...blood makes me squeamish, actually, in some capacities...I just think Jason's hot. I like him better cleanshaven, though.

Night and congrats, Rac!
          The blood doesn't bother me. I just can't stand to hurt someone!

Ah, 10 things I Hate About You. I haven't seen that movie in ages!
          sigpic

Comment

Me neither. -scurries off to watch it-
            sigpic

Comment

Comment

Comment

Yay! I'm glad you all like the sigs. Here's the last one in the set...

I would make more to finish the song, but they haven't exactly had a ton of moments your ship. Unlike some other ship....

You're just too good to be true,
                  Can't take my eyes off of you
                  You'd be like heaven to touch
                  I wanna hold you so much
                  At long last love has arrived
                  And I thank God I'm alive
                  You're just too good to be true

Da da ... da da ... da da da da da.... da da....da da
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Pandora's_Box View Post
                    Yay! I'm glad you all like the sigs. Here's the last one in the set...

I would make more to finish the song, but they haven't exactly had a ton of moments your ship. Unlike some other ship....

You're just too good to be true,
                    You'd be like heaven to touch
                    I wanna hold you so much
                    At long last love has arrived
                    And I thank God I'm alive
                    You're just too good to be true

Da da ... da da ... da da da da da.... da da....da da
                    All together now -

I love you, Baby!

Great sig!
                    sigpic

Comment

For my 2000th post I come with a brand spankin' new Jewel interview.

The best parts...

Spoiler:
                      Question: Speaking of Ronon, there was that almost kiss in “Quarantine” last season.

Jewel Staite [laughing]: I don’t know what you’re talking about.

Question: Were you happy with that development? Because there was that chemistry. How is that going to be continued this season?

Jewel Staite: I was happy about that. I like that Keller and Ronon are from completely different sides of the spectrum. Seemingly they have nothing in common at all, but maybe they both feel a bit like social outcasts? They’ve both had that in their lives in the past and they have that in common now. As far as it developing in the future, there’s definitely a heavy flirtation going on. We’re out here on this world and don’t have a whole lot but each other. It does continue, but eventually she does make a choice.
                      -----
                      CinemaSpy: What have been some of the other highlights for you from season five that you can talk about?

Jewel Staite: I’ve learned some new skills. [laughs] I have to be so careful about what I say. What else? I’ve been able to help develop the relationship between Keller and McKay a lot more. They’ve become much closer and better friends. I’ve been a lot more involved this year. I signed on for more episodes, so it’s been almost every day and I feel good. I feel like I’ve realised my place here and know everybody and feel very at ease and comfortable. It’s really nice.

The whole interview can be found here.

Comment

Originally posted by Krissie678 View Post
                        For my 2000th post I come with a brand spankin' new Jewel interview.

The best parts...

Spoiler:
                        Question: Speaking of Ronon, there was that almost kiss in “Quarantine” last season.

Jewel Staite [laughing]: I don’t know what you’re talking about.

Question: Were you happy with that development? Because there was that chemistry. How is that going to be continued this season?

Jewel Staite: I was happy about that. I like that Keller and Ronon are from completely different sides of the spectrum. Seemingly they have nothing in common at all, but maybe they both feel a bit like social outcasts? They’ve both had that in their lives in the past and they have that in common now. As far as it developing in the future, there’s definitely a heavy flirtation going on. We’re out here on this world and don’t have a whole lot but each other. It does continue, but eventually she does make a choice.
                        -----
                        CinemaSpy: What have been some of the other highlights for you from season five that you can talk about?

Jewel Staite: I’ve learned some new skills. [laughs] I have to be so careful about what I say. What else? I’ve been able to help develop the relationship between Keller and McKay a lot more. They’ve become much closer and better friends. I’ve been a lot more involved this year. I signed on for more episodes, so it’s been almost every day and I feel good. I feel like I’ve realised my place here and know everybody and feel very at ease and comfortable. It’s really nice.

The whole interview can be found here.
                        I bolded the parts of that I liked!!! The first is something I've contended all along. And the second sounds just COOL! I wonder which episode this will be!
                        sigpic

Comment

Pandora it is quality not quantity remeber that

thanks for the link I am gonna have to go read about
                          Spoiler:
                          Keller and Rodney being friends
                          sigpic

Comment

Happy 2000, Krissie!!!!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
                              Happy 2000, Krissie!!!!

Woo-Hoo! I get pretties.

Comment

Originally posted by dragongirl View Post
                                Pandora it is quality not quantity remeber that
                                Ahem... an actual kiss versus an almost kiss. I'll take the actual kiss for 2000 please Alec.

thanks for the link I am gonna have to go read about
                                Spoiler:
                                Keller and Rodney being friends
                                That's how the best and most long-lasting relationships start.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X