Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ronon Dex/Jennifer Keller Appreciation/Ship/Discussion (Doctor & Wild Man)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pandora's_Box View Post
    Blasphemy!

Rodney has feelings too and they would be hurt to hear you talk that way.

Well, no they wouldn't. You are far too insignificant a specimen to even register on the grand radar of Rodney's intellect. A flea on the ear of a Titan!

So blather on, little one! Rodney has more important things to do than care! Like saving the galaxy!

Can he get a theme song too?
    LMAO " a flea on the ear of a titan! " hahahahaahahahahahhahaaha thanks for brightening up my morning.....hahhahahaahhaa wow im still laughing as i write this... lol...
    *Turn in your P-90 for a MP7; the standard issue weapon for any SG Team*

sigpic

Comment

Aww...I was hoping imagerotate was working again. Gonna add the one I have up right now to the other ones next month.
      sigpic

Comment

((((( Pandora )))))

Thanks for the green!

Comment

Pandora I am not delusional . It is true and you are just in denial In the seed it is all about the body lanuage. First he totally checked her out when she was sitting down and He was leaning into her personal space and not oly did she not mind she didn't move away from his invasion.

I agree Pandora there are people who take a fictional show far far too seriously (like the few of us who have had issues with some Ronon Thinkers but that isn't the point). Personally I like talking to other people with different oppinons it is fun to have an intelligent descussion with some with different views (was that redundent(sp))
          sigpic

Comment

Probably, but redundancy is fun.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by dragongirl View Post
              Pandora I am not delusional . It is true and you are just in denial In the seed it is all about the body lanuage. First he totally checked her out when she was sitting down and He was leaning into her personal space and not oly did she not mind she didn't move away from his invasion.

I agree Pandora there are people who take a fictional show far far too seriously (like the few of us who have had issues with some Ronon Thinkers but that isn't the point). Personally I like talking to other people with different oppinons it is fun to have an intelligent descussion with some with different views (was that redundent(sp))
              yes very redundant..actually i dont know, i was reading then i lost focuse.....must not be getting enough sleep

sigpic

Comment

redundancy sounds like a BIG word.....

*goes to use my lexicon*

Comment

I've greened you as well Pandora! We've missed you & your funny little ship.

So I'm going to watch BT again & see if I can spot the tinsiest little bit of shippiness. There MUST be something.

BTW has everyone seen the promo for Daedalus Variations. I wonder why

Spoiler:
                  Jewel introduces it?

Comment

Originally posted by Blencathra View Post
                    I've greened you as well Pandora! We've missed you & your funny little ship.

So I'm going to watch BT again & see if I can spot the tinsiest little bit of shippiness. There MUST be something.

BTW has everyone seen the promo for Daedalus Variations. I wonder why

Spoiler:
                    Jewel introduces it?
                    um um um shippiness um well oh
                    Spoiler:
                    she was there to wipe his brow during his DT. and she was pretty chipper sounding when she said he would be back to his old self.
                    as for the other thing with the Daedalus Varations I have no clue. I have wondered about that too
                    sigpic

Comment

because i think TPTB are trying to give ll the cast equal screen time be it the main episode or a promo....or it could be that she plays and important part in the episode.... cant wait august 1st!!!!

sigpic

Comment

I haven't seen the promo!!! Where is it?!

Edit: From what I've heard, she plays a big part in DV, right?
                        sigpic

Comment

it is here
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by =SGA=Jason_Binn View Post
                            *yawn* slow morning...no she gunna pick mckay....TPTB will make it so, i just know it.... then all our ronon/keller ship dreams will be ruined....isnt it always that way??? the dork gets the girl in the end....rodney needs to do something moronic....like right now in order to repel keller....
                            give him time, he will open his mouth and she will realise that she can't stand that whine forever. it would do it for me!
                            well this is like hollywood....kind of....in canada...i think TPTB will make it into some kind of pity thing....and the fact that the future episode brain storm has mckay and keller paird together to go on some date on earth just worries me more....
                            Obviously Jason you are an intelligent and attractive man and have never had a woman go out with you because she felt sorry for you!

no thats impossible....rodney should go hook up with some other marine...rodney needs to say something like "come lets go, who cares about these sick people" during some scene where keller is caring for injured people off-world while being attack....that will surely repel keller...hope that happens soon... and then ronon comes in and helps carry sick and injured people back to the gate, earning kellers affection while rodney runs ahead through the gate like the rodney he is...
                            I am going to start shipping Mckay/Carson and hope we get a slash that is cannon... we will call it Two whiners in love!

Originally posted by Pandora's_Box View Post

Can he get a theme song too?
                            rodney? how about "Let Him Whine?" will fit him to a tee.

theme song for Ronon -- "Holding out for a hero"

for the R vs. R contest:
                            Spoiler:

Comment

did jewels hair look different in BT??? like sleeker or something??

sigpic

Comment

did jewels hair look different in BT??? like sleeker or something??
                                she used Mrs. Sleakeazy's potion on it! (ok I have been like drdex and reading too much harry potter! )

Comment

Working...
                                X