Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ronon Dex/Jennifer Keller Appreciation/Ship/Discussion (Doctor & Wild Man)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Night, Sen!
    sigpic

Comment

nice video
      *Turn in your P-90 for a MP7; the standard issue weapon for any SG Team*

sigpic

Comment

Amazing performance on Jason's behave in "Broken ties", I was left speechless. His performance shadowed everyone else in the episode He was the highest point in the whole episode.

Comment

Spoiler:
          I REALLY wanted to hate Kanaan, but I can't...-pouts- And now I really like Woolsey, too...It's funny, I like two shows with characters named Woolsey...well, The Tudors had Woolsey, but I'm starting to not like it anymore, I really only watch for Henry Cavill now...and I hated both Woolseys at first, then they grow on you.
          sigpic

Comment

I liked Robert Picardo to start with anyway.

Actually I was wanting to dislike him more. You know when you want to throw peanuts at the screen & yell and tell them not to be so stupid.

And Aqua, as for Jason's performance, it was wonderful. I have my own little Best Actor awards that I mentally give out. Unless someone does something really wonderful during this season, I think Jason is definitiely going to get it.

Comment

same here, i remember woolsey for SG-1 and was determined to hate him once he was full on in atlantis but i gues that change.... jasons acting all that it was hyped up tp be very pro,

sigpic

Comment

Yes he should get an award for that performance, not just by as, but I have the impression that nobody values the sci-fi performances very much by the film and tv community.

Comment

Eh, that's 'cause they have no taste.

Jason made me cry. So did Robert, a bit.
                  sigpic

Comment

I think it's more than just bad taste. I think that nobody from that community gets the sci-fi gender very seriously, they get it more like simple entertainment and not like serious acting.
                    But that's just my opinion, maybe I'm wrong.

Comment

I agree Aqua. Sci fi and fantasy performances aren't rated very highly at all and I think I've seen some of the most touching things I've ever watched in those two genres. I couldn't understand why the acting in the Lord of the Rings trilogy for example didn't merit winning an Oscar. I'm not one for crying at films but Frodo & Sams scene after disposing of the Ring and at the end when they all said goodbye was so wonderful.

Comment

yes i agree. most people turn on a scifi show and they expect ships and explosions and such, that not what its all about, well good bye everyone! until next time

sigpic

Comment

Blen don't get me started on way they didn't nominate any of the actor from Lord of the Rings for an Oscar award, especially Viggo Mortensen he was amazing, I was furious about that, I'm a big fan of the trilogy and the books and everything concerning LOTR
                          Cya Jason

Comment

Originally posted by =SGA=Jason_Binn View Post
                            yes i agree. most people turn on a scifi show and they expect ships and explosions and such, that not what its all about, well good bye everyone! until next time
                            I can manage very well without special effects. A good story & good actors are really all that is needed. I am a huge fan of Blakes 7, a 1980s British Sci fi series. The effects were abysmal but the stories & acting were so good that it didn't matter.

Originally posted by aquagirl View Post
                            Blen don't get me started on way they didn't nominate any of the actor from Lord of the Rings for an Oscar award, especially Viggo Mortensen he was amazing, I was furious about that, I'm a big fan of the trilogy and the books and everything concerning LOTR
                            Cya Jason
                            Oh dear, have I opened a can of worms here (so to speak!)? I feel much the same way. I'm a huge fan as well. How are you getting on with Jane Austen BTW?

Night jason!

Comment

OK I'm reading it when I have time

Comment

When you finish Pride and Prejudice, tell me who you like, please!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X