Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ronon Dex/Jennifer Keller Appreciation/Ship/Discussion (Doctor & Wild Man)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think she plans on it Me I will be gone till after it is over
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Blencathra View Post
      No I'm still here! Just after 10 p.m. my time.

Jason, you fit in well with us! You're as crackers as we are.

Broken Ties sounds so good. Of course, I have to wait til Saturday to see it, so I'll probably do the same as last week & not read any of the spoilers you post after you've watched it.

Is Everlovin planning to do one of her commentaries?
      Yeah, I'm doing a commentary/recap for DrJenn. I don't do as good a job as - was it Doodley? - did for Quarantine, but I hope you guys get the flavor of it anyway.
      sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

I think it was Doodley. Dunno where she's been...I'm gonna get to watch it on Saturday too, probably, but I like reading Everlovin's commentaries anyway, they make me giggle.
        sigpic

Comment

that is always a good thing Everloin does good running commentaries with the ep.
          sigpic

Comment

And I will wait till Sunday... Lucky you. But I will read the commentaries of you later, then I can join the discussion. I am stuck with my ship day vid, right now but almost finished. Th worst is to think about how to place the scenes you want to the music.

Comment

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
              [COLOR="Magenta"]

Can everybody feel me bouncing around waiting for the new ep yet? They can here!
              *clutching my keyboard & monitor to stop them falling*

Originally posted by dragongirl View Post
              I think she plans on it Me I will be gone till after it is over
              Gone! Where?!!

Or do you mean you'll be gone until that infernal bouncing is over.

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
              Yeah, I'm doing a commentary/recap for DrJenn. I don't do as good a job as - was it Doodley? - did for Quarantine, but I hope you guys get the flavor of it anyway.
              Hurray! I love you commentaries Ever!

I really fancy reading back & seeing what you all thought of Quarantine at the time.

Originally posted by SeNedra View Post
              And I will wait till Sunday... Lucky you. But I will read the commentaries of you later, then I can join the discussion. I am stuck with my ship day vid, right now but almost finished. Th worst is to think about how to place the scenes you want to the music.
              Did you say there will be a special thread for Ship Day, SeN?

And I haven't attempted a vid yet. I may have a go now that Desmond The Geriatric Computer has been rejuvinated. Sounds rather difficult though.

Comment

oh yeah im back, i decided to order pizza instead but all i had was change so i just finished counting and rolling $27:37 in change....hope the pizza guy can explain to his manager.... well for the sake of people in the UK i promise not to post spoilers hidded or otherwise until sunday... and i think blenca just signed off whille i was away..... not sure
                *Turn in your P-90 for a MP7; the standard issue weapon for any SG Team*

sigpic

Comment

and whats everlovin's commentaries????? kinda new here.... sounds exciting, especially with all the bouncing

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Blencathra View Post
                    Did you say there will be a special thread for Ship Day, SeN?

And I haven't attempted a vid yet. I may have a go now that Desmond The Geriatric Computer has been rejuvinated. Sounds rather difficult though.
                    Yeah, special thread. You must come and look

I am sure you would be able to make vids. In fact you need just the avi files, WMM and I use some free program to make smaller clips from the episodes before loading them. But its not so difficult, you can start with one ep like I did, e.eg. I have no idea for Search and Rescue (little hint ) The most important is to know what you want to make!

Comment

No where just that i will be watching the eppy and not here talking while it is on Blen

Jason, Blen is "invisable" she is here but to us it looks like she is gone it is a sneaky thing
                      sigpic

Comment

ooooo invisibility..... where can i get that????? beside my options in my controls...

sigpic

Comment

just in the opitions as far as I know the very top is where the option is you click the box then scroll to the bottom of the page and save changes then you will see a red dot next to your name when you post and everyone else will see a grey dot instead of the green
                          sigpic

Comment

Go hitch a ride in a cloaked Jumper! -grins and is tempted to do the same-
                            sigpic

Comment

................................................ so whats everyone do at this exact moment, besides the obvious

sigpic

Comment

I am watching SG-1 and wondering what I feel like having for dinner
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X