Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ronon Dex/Jennifer Keller Appreciation/Ship/Discussion (Doctor & Wild Man)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi Sanssong IMO this thread is the best thing you & Vaberella did on GW.

The thread just keeps growing and growing. We have more posts than the Ronon/Teyla shippers; the Doc & Wildman social group has just two members less than the J/T social group; there is a Youtube video community, a LiveJournal community & a community of FF net, all dedicated to this ship

Thank you for your reassurances about....about..... McKay *bleughh*

I think I need a Ronon or Rodney pic

Comment

Originally posted by Blencathra View Post
      Hi Sanssong IMO this thread is the best thing you & Vaberella did on GW.

The thread just keeps growing and growing. We have more posts than the Ronon/Teyla shippers; the Doc & Wildman social group has just two members less than the J/T social group; there is a Youtube video community, a LiveJournal community & a community of FF net, all dedicated to this ship

Thank you for your reassurances about....about..... McKay *bleughh*

I think I need a Ronon or Rodney pic

Thanks! I'm glad to have been missed! And I'm thrilled beyond words at how big the fanbase if for R/K! It's awesome! What's fun was seeing this before anyone else did. I took oh so much abuse for saying that Keller/Ronon was going to happen. Honestly, if this season goes right and if there is a season 6, R/K will probably be the biggest ship following on SGA.

Comment

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
        Hi Sanssong! We've missed you! Glad to hear that you're working on the gate of dreams site. There was some really good fic up that I miss.

Love your enthusiasm for the ship! I'm finally starting to climb out of my shippy funk. Maybe I just needed new eps.
        Thanks! *blush* I'm just glad to be remembered at all, I've been gone so dang long. And there was a lot of good fic on the site that needs to be available. Thanks for the warm welcome back.

Comment

Hi Sanssong, think we haven't met

Blen, I misse the Ronon/Rodney contest

Spoiler:

Comment

Hello Sanssong I liked this ship in the begining of S4 (but I wasn't here then)
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by dragongirl View Post
              Hello Sanssong I liked this ship in the begining of S4 (but I wasn't here then)
              I actually saw this coming from the minute they announced Jewel as the new doctor. It might have something do to with the fact that I created an original character to pair with Ronon who was almost exactly like her, but who knows! I just had the feeling based on "Sateda" that they would pair him up with the new female doc.

Comment

Hey anyone know if the promo for The Seed is up yet?

Thank you to Blen for the sig!

Spoiler:

I'm a 60%er!!!
                Proud member of the Major Lorne/Kavan Thunk thread
                Proud member of Sam/Jack family thread

Proud member of The Doctor and the Wild Man Thread

Comment

Originally posted by sanssong View Post
                  Thanks! I'm glad to have been missed! And I'm thrilled beyond words at how big the fanbase if for R/K! It's awesome! What's fun was seeing this before anyone else did. I took oh so much abuse for saying that Keller/Ronon was going to happen. Honestly, if this season goes right and if there is a season 6, R/K will probably be the biggest ship following on SGA.
                  I do hope you are right. As you were right about this before it happened, I'll believe you about S6. And of course, if Ronon is with Jennifer, that leaves Teyla with John *wink*

Originally posted by SeNedra View Post

Blen, I misse the Ronon/Rodney contest

Spoiler:
                  IMG]http://i288.photobucket.com/albums/ll195/xSeNedra/Stargate%20Atlantis/Season4/405%20Travellers/travelers0454.jpg[/IMG]
                  Here's another for our Ronon or Rodney competition.

Edit - if you find one Mountie, point me in the right direction cos I haven't seen it yet either.

Comment

-waves frantically at sanssong- We haven't met either, hi!!! I have to say, I didn't see this particular ship coming, but I've always loved the ships that either don't happen or no one thinks will happen
                    Spoiler:
                    (Harry and Ginny, anyone?)
                    so I had to join. Been here awhile, I mostly lurk.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Blencathra View Post
                      I do hope you are right. As you were right about this before it happened, I'll believe you about S6. And of course, if Ronon is with Jennifer, that leaves Teyla with John *wink*

Edit - if you find one Mountie, point me in the right direction cos I haven't seen it yet either.
                      JOHN AND TEYLA!!! SHIPS AHOY!!!! (Sorry... in a weird mood -
                      Spoiler:
                      went to work and now I feel really ill but I had to because work experience people DESTROYED Travel (one of my sections... my mum says I'm trying to build an empire) so I spent the whole day sorting that out.... I built a little fort out of the books on the floor. LOL. But luckliy my Dr McKay action figure came today so I've feeling a bit better. He's my second McKay. I have them both. HeHeHe... and no I haven't drunk any lucosade today.

I will do when I find the link because I'm hoping for some juicy spoilers!!!!!

Originally posted by DrJenniferDex View Post
                      Spoiler:
                      (Harry and Ginny, anyone?)
                      ME ME ME!!! And
                      Spoiler:
                      Ron and Hermione

Thank you to Blen for the sig!

Spoiler:

I'm a 60%er!!!
                      Proud member of the Major Lorne/Kavan Thunk thread
                      Proud member of Sam/Jack family thread

Proud member of The Doctor and the Wild Man Thread

Comment

Are you sure you haven't been on the Lucozade, Mountie?

I am trying to get Mr Blen to watch SGA. As he's been working abroad, he hasn't seen any. I thought I'd try Runner first as it shows a lot of the characters. (and Ronon for me )

Comment

Originally posted by Mountiegirl View Post
                          Hey anyone know if the promo for The Seed is up yet?
                          Just found one at Wraithfodder's LJ.

The Seed Promo
                          Last edited by Krissie678; 12 July 2008, 11:48 AM. Reason: Fix a link

Comment

-laughs- Good plan, Blenca! Give Mr. Blen a greeting from me and give Small Blen a hug, please?

And Mountie, those are THE BEST pairings in the books, don't you think?
                            sigpic

Comment

Harry Potter is the reason I avoided shippers for several years. They were particularly vicious in that fandom, and I even became an 'anti-shipper' for a while (only supporting canon pairings).

Black J/T sig made by Blencathra, Keller sig by Krissie, all others made by me

My Fics (updated 7/29/09)

Comment

My friends just liked teasing me, they'd say it was never gonna happen, I'd just sit there smirking. And look who was right.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X