Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ronon Dex/Jennifer Keller Appreciation/Ship/Discussion (Doctor & Wild Man)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks for the screencaps. Very nice.
    Ssqqquuuueeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Janet
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Leliana McKay View Post
      A few screencaps of the Quarantine teaser for the wait...

Spoiler:

Poor Ronon is hurt again!

Don't worry Doc Keller will save you.

I am stuck in this room!

**Ronon happy to be stuck in the room!**

Playing doctor...

**trying to look innocent**

Ronon protecting his favorite doc!
      Leliana, I love you!

Oh these are just delicious. Loved the captions, too. And the resolution is amazing. I tried to make some from the scifi website but they were way too grainy.

I can't wait! I can't wait!! I can't wait!!!

Speaking of this...

Countdown to Quarantine
      6 days to go

Ronon: I have got to see this movie!

And I have GOT to see this episode.

Am I becoming too obsessed?

sigpic
      Check out my SGA and Fringe fanfics on fanfiction.net

Comment

Just finished Chapter 7 of Encounter. It's at http://starg8fans.livejournal.com/7485.html. Only worth reading if you like smut. I'll get back to more plot in the next chapter.

sigpic

Comment

Anubis91 posted the Quarantine teaser on the teaser/promo thread: watch here
          Being stuck in the infirmary is...SQUEEEE!!!

Only one week to wait!
          only a week... but that might be a problem for me cuz the only working computer with quicktime in my house is going on a buisness trip the day before it airs. Seriously, like C'MON!!!

Originally posted by Mrs Caldwell View Post
          Here you guys are talking Black Forrest cake and here I am eating garlic bread, I do not like garlic bread much. I was hungry and hubby cooked some so i did not have to get up as he brought it to me, ain't he sweet.
          I watched 'Doppleganger' yesterday and it was so cool when Ronon checks out Keller. Quarrantine(sp?) sounds really cool.
          I know, I love that bit in DG! Heehee, Ronon makes me laugh....

A few screencaps of the Quarantine teaser for the wait...

Spoiler:

Poor Ronon is hurt again!

Don't worry Doc Keller will save you.

I am stuck in this room!

**Ronon happy to be stuck in the room!**

Playing doctor...

**trying to look innocent**

Ronon protecting his favorite doc!
          NICE!!!! I'll need to make a sig outta these.... Love the commentary on the pics!
          --Kate

Comment

Originally posted by john_and_teyla_for_life View Post
            NICE!!!! I'll need to make a sig outta these.... Love the commentary on the pics!
            Oh yes, oh yes, pleeeeeeeease! *jumps up and down*

Can you make one we can snurch, too? *sends over chocolate cake*

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Mrs Caldwell View Post
              Here you guys are talking Black Forrest cake and here I am eating garlic bread, I do not like garlic bread much. I was hungry and hubby cooked some so i did not have to get up as he brought it to me, ain't he sweet.
              I watched 'Doppleganger' yesterday and it was so cool when Ronon checks out Keller. Quarrantine(sp?) sounds really cool.
              Hi, Mrs. Caldwell! Glad to hear your hubby gets to spend some time with you between his intergalactic travels. *grins*

The next episode, Travelers, is all about Shep. And him finding a new flame... If you like shipping - and are not too set on Sheyla - I think you'll enjoy it.

Spoiler:
              Larrin comes back in Be all my sins remembered so there may be possibilities here.

Tabula Rasa has some more really sweet Ronon/Keller moments, not as explicit as we would have liked, but enough to carry the ship along. At least there was this scene:

I'm on the edge of my seat right now until iTunes posts Spoils of War. From what I heard until now it was awesome.

sigpic

Comment

It's not that new, but some of you may have missed it. There's a Ronon/Keller fic on Wraithbait, at http://wraithbait.com/viewstory.php?sid=12823. It's very whumpy, but it has a happy ending.

sigpic

Comment

SOW was amazing!!! My caps are HERE. All up for snurching!
                  --Kate

Comment

Okay to celebrate Quarantine coming up next i made this its not that good but im posting it anyway
                    Sig Bye Me and Avi bye Luciana

Comment

ooooooh Starrrrrr......Spoils of War has been posted on iTunes.... :-)
                      Spoiler:
                      sigpic

Need I say more?

Got Fanfic?

Comment

Offer for those outside the US on next week's eppy:

Spoiler:
                        Would anyone like me to recap the R/K scenes live during the first airing of the eppy?
                        Spoiler:
                        sigpic

Need I say more?

Got Fanfic?

Comment

Welcome Mrs. Caldwell!! Great to have you here. Personally, I'm a hopeless/hopeful romantic. I see ship even where there is none in canon - and where there is.

Starg8fan!! WoooHoo!!! Two chapters while I was off the grid! *fans self like mad* I need a lake of ice water to go jump into now.

I can't wait either for Quarantine. Two of my favorite couples will be stuck together. Won't talk about Rodney and the drip.
                          sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Originally posted by starg8fans View Post
                            I promised daily updates, and I'll barely make this one (in my time zone). This is where the fun part starts, so the chapters are getting longer and longer. Day 2 is still not over - and more smut to come.
                            http://starg8fans.livejournal.com/7413.html is where you'll find it. And this time, the caution about adult content is for real.
                            SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!! Perfect! Just perfect!
                            Spoiler:
                            sigpic

Need I say more?

Got Fanfic?

Comment

Originally posted by DoodleyDog View Post
                              Offer for those outside the US on next week's eppy:

Spoiler:
                              Would anyone like me to recap the R/K scenes live during the first airing of the eppy?
                              OMG, that would be AWESOME! I'd even get up and log in at 3 a.m. to see that. Right now that's not a problem, don't know why but my inner clock still hasn't reset itself to European time. I downloaded and watched SOW at 3 a.m. this morning! And it was every bit as good as I thought it would be.

*Okay, just answered my own question. I AM becoming too obsessed.

sigpic

Comment

Countdown to Quarantine
                                5 days to go

McKay: Last night I dreamed that Colonel Carter invited me to her quarters for dinner...
                                Keller: I said "nightmare," not "delusional male fantasy."
                                McKay: Wait, and listen! Turns out she was serving lemon chicken. I mean, lemon! And the only reason she invited me to dinner was to tell me that she was promoting Zelenka over me.
                                Ronon: That's it?

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X