Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ronon Dex/Jennifer Keller Appreciation/Ship/Discussion (Doctor & Wild Man)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ok ripping the episodes at this point sounds much easier. How do you do it? Is that on Windows Media Player? Should I use another downloader like the YT downloader you guys hooked me up with a couple of years ago?

I'm trying to get the stuff from SG-1's S7E9 Birthright.
    sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Let me play with that a while. Think I'm figuring it out.

But I may cry for help tomorrow.
      sigpic

Comment

I have to admit Ronon displayed great confidence trying to pursuit Jennifer, but of course Rodney won in the end.
        1 “Let not your heart be troubled; you believe in God, believe also in Me. 2 In My Father’s house are many mansions; if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you. 3 And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again and receive you to Myself; that where I am, there you may be also. 4 And where I go you know, and the way you know.”
        5 Thomas said to Him, “Lord, we do not know where You are going, and how can we know the way?”
        6 Jesus said to him, “I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through Me.

John 14:1-6

Comment

Hey, Raw! Nice to see you here in the Love Shack!

Come by often and chat!

I so would have loved to see the Ronon/Jenn romance being played out with a Ronon/Jenn ending to it. It just makes me want to sigh to think of them together.

And on the previous subject, I need to go download the YT downloader (I think it will work) as I can't see where to rip dvds onto my computer. There's a burn and sync option. But not rip.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Rawtheran View Post
            I have to admit Ronon displayed great confidence trying to pursuit Jennifer, but of course Rodney won in the end.
            Yes... the moments we did get of them together were not enough!

Sounds like you are at least starting to figure it out Ever... good luck.
            sigpic

Comment

I'm just about here...
              sigpic

Comment

Sorry to hear that Ever, but the gif is awesome!
                sigpic

Comment

Isn't it great?!
                  sigpic

Comment

I really do love it. Makes me smile... but I'm sorry that you are struggling.

Too bad I can't come over and help. Would be fun.

sigpic

Comment

I'm looking for new and creative solutions. Downloading that YT downloader mentioned earlier. Hopefully, that will solve some problems.

I'm very tempted to download my arty program into this computer. Much easier for me. I need to learn gimp though.

Just need to install Word Perfect and this computer will be near perfect for me
                      sigpic

Comment

Love you guys!
                        sigpic

Comment

The dvdvideosoft thingy doesn't have a dvd ripper. Just dvd burners.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
                            I'm looking for new and creative solutions. Downloading that YT downloader mentioned earlier. Hopefully, that will solve some problems.

I'm very tempted to download my arty program into this computer. Much easier for me. I need to learn gimp though.

Just need to install Word Perfect and this computer will be near perfect for me
                            Rant
                            Spoiler:
                            I know this feeling. For me it is email programs. I have always used Outlook Express at work, where ever I work I've been able to do this. I don't like Microsoft Outlook. Nothing is in the same place and nothing is called the same thing!

I'm getting a new computer at work and Outlook Express doesn't work on Windows 7 (my old computer was still XP), so I am now, finally, going to have to learn Outlook. There are other programs I could use that look a lot like Outlook Express, but my boss and a few others in the office use Outlook and I'd be better able to help them when they get stuck in the program, if it was a program I actually used. I can (given time) usually figure out their problems and help them, but if I use it, it'll be much easier... so I told the IT guy to load on Outlook and not any of the others. It is time to learn it I guess. I'm sure in a few months I'll be fine, but I'm not looking forward to it.

At home I use gmail online, so no programs on my computer and no downloading of the emails to my computer. Gives me access where ever I am... home, work, mom's house, sister's... Wish work had gmail.

Sorry for the rant, but when I saw that line I could immediately commiserate with that feeling.
                            sigpic

Comment

Yep! I hate learning new programs. I know MSWord well enough, but I love Word Perfect. I know one and sort of another and I don't want to switch. It gets old and frustrating. It feels like gimp is taking me a step backward with my art. I know it'll get better, but it's going to take lots of time.
                              sigpic

Comment

I'm not excited with change either. My laptop at work is 7 years old or older and when they keep replacing computers I've held on to mine. It works fine for me and I don't seem to have all the glitches and things other people do. I know my computers quirks and we work well together.

I'm excited that the new computer will be faster and such, but not looking forward to all the upgraded and newer versions in software. I'm sure in a couple months I'll not know what the fuss was about, but until then...

Thankfully Gimp was the first program I tried. Got all my frustration out of the way at the beginning.

I did try Photoshop because it seems on the art threads it is the preferred (better) program. I had it on the work laptop and thought I'd give it a try. It was so difficult and frustrating. It is so expensive too, like $650 on for Photoshop CS5 on Amazon, no way I'd ever justify in my head buying it for fan art, but after giving it a try, don't think I'd actually want it either.

I'm sure moving from your program to Gimp is similar in the difficult and frustrating department. I'd be a hard change to make. Is Gimp better than the program your using? Maybe it isn't worth the change...
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X