Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ronon Dex/Jennifer Keller Appreciation/Ship/Discussion (Doctor & Wild Man)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That was very cute, DG.

sigpic

Comment

OMG! Copter, I might actually be able to use one of those pics for a calendar. I must play some. I've got an interesting idea.
      sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

She has a full day but I am sure she will be excited to know that

I have had to chase my cats off the mantle luckily they didn't know anything off of it though
        sigpic

Comment

Oh, Fortunately the terrorists I mean cats leave the mantle alone. That's about all they leave alone, but that they do.
          sigpic

Comment

I have only caught one of my cats on the mantel and only one on the table or counters so they are pretty good in that respect however they get into plenty of trouble on the ground
            sigpic

Comment

Oh, I catch them on tables and counters on a semi-regular basis. I've got a squirt bottle handy.

I do believe I'm done with Copter's calendar!
              sigpic

Comment

Lets seel since I started putting their food in the panty they are no longer jumping on the counter to try and get to the food I don't know why one felt the need to got on the table I yelled at her and she ran off and never tried again (at least not when I was around to see )

YAY
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by AutumnNoxx View Post
                  I was really bummed when Keller went for McKay instead. You can tell Ronon is very picky about women and having lost his wife, whatever girl he was interested in must be very special. Plus he is way hotter than McKay. I think Keller and Ronon would've complemented each other - she likes to talk and he doesn't (ha). Dex/Keller for the win!
                  Welcome to the thread!

We all decided that Rodders had drugged her. That's the only way she could have preferred him to Ronon.

Originally posted by bailey1ak View Post
                  Voted! Donna is winning comfortably but it's close between the other two.

Originally posted by dragongirl View Post
                  Hello AutumnNoxx!

Look who has a new vid

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3PtFw...ntext=G237141f
                  Hee. You were just saying that it was about time there was another one out. and Lo!

Red doesn't try to get on the mantle luckily.

He eats on one of my work counters though. He has to or else he'd starve to death. The dogs would eat all his food. Also he's on medication for his thyroid & I can't risk one of the dogs getting his medication (which I put in his food).

Comment

Isis likes to try and eat tape I had been wrapping Christmas presents for my niece and I was paying attention to the box and getting the wrapping paper right when I reached over to get the roll of tape she had dragged it off a bit and was eating the tape

Yup Jennifer was drugged or it isn't the real Jennifer course she could have gone crazy over stress and made a life changing decision while not in her right mind.
                    sigpic

Comment

It was Neeva!
                      sigpic

Comment

STEEL CAGE MATCH FINAL!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Blencathra View Post

*grins* Donna made it to the final round. Course it looks like she is going to need some votes to stay in it.
                          sigpic

Comment

Voted!

Blenca, do you have anything for Matt to sign at the con?
                            sigpic

Comment

I voted hope Donna gets more votes I have never heard of the other person
                              sigpic

Comment

I've never heard of her either or the show.

I've been thinking about what we will ask Matt to sign, Ever. I'm thinking either Season 6 DVD cover or Brilliant Book of Doctor Who. Or perhaps we could buy something when we get there.

Comment

Working...
                                X