Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ronon Dex/Jennifer Keller Appreciation/Ship/Discussion (Doctor & Wild Man)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Woot! We've done 10 pages today!

I just love how Jenn glows for Ronon during Quarantine. Star and I were both yelling for them to kiss! Even Hubby and Oldest Son were getting into the spirit of things!
          sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
              Watching Quarantine right now!
              What a fun way thing to do on this day. Just finished yesterdays Castle.

sigpic

Comment

Sorry left to have dinner with my cousin y'all were busy while I was gone
                sigpic

Comment

Hiya DG

sigpic

Comment

Thanks everyone for all the beautiful artwork, stories and vids ... old and new. I truly had a wonderful day.
                    sigpic

Comment

It's been a wonderful day! My computer decided to stop a bit ago. But it seems to be back!

Star did a few things I'll get scanned and uploaded probably tomorrow - stupid computer again.

Evil child that she is.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by hifield View Post
                        Thanks everyone for all the beautiful artwork, stories and vids ... old and new. I truly had a wonderful day.
                        It was a wonderful day

Sorry to hear about your computer, Ever

I keep falling asleep on the couch. Probably from being snuggled under a heated blanket.

sigpic

Comment

Morning everyone. That was a fun day.

I'll look forward to seeing Stars drawings later.

Today is SB's 12th Birthday. How time flies! It only seems like yesterday she was a tiny little baby. And now look at her!

Spoiler:

Pic from Christmas Day

Comment

Good morning
                            It was great to wake up and watch all the pretties from the rest of Quarantine day!

Happy Birthday SB! Hope it is an awesome day for you!

(She is really grown up, isn't she )

Hope you both are having fun.

Now I am leavinf my send grades and moving back to our school to have two English classes. Thursday is the best day for me, four classes are enough (some days I have seven...).

Comment

Good morning, Love Shack! How's it going?

My oh my what a wonderful day yesterday! I'm sorry I disappeared suddenly, but the stupid computer took 45 minutes of non-responsive scripts to do one post. It was starting to do the same again and I said forget that.

I'll start scanning Star's stuff here in a couple of minutes.

Originally posted by Blencathra View Post
                              Morning everyone. That was a fun day.

I'll look forward to seeing Stars drawings later.

Today is SB's 12th Birthday. How time flies! It only seems like yesterday she was a tiny little baby. And now look at her!

Look at how she's growing up! Happy birthday, SB!

Originally posted by SeNedra View Post
                              Good morning
                              It was great to wake up and watch all the pretties from the rest of Quarantine day!

Happy Birthday SB! Hope it is an awesome day for you!

(She is really grown up, isn't she )

Hope you both are having fun.

Now I am leavinf my send grades and moving back to our school to have two English classes. Thursday is the best day for me, four classes are enough (some days I have seven...).
                              Seven classes in one day? That would drive me nuts! Of course, that's kind of par for the course when I'm teaching at the middle school (11-14 year olds) Four classes would be nice.
                              sigpic

Comment

I think I should read what I am actually posting

The kinds at the second grade I have are 12-15, similar. Our high school students are sometimes 20 or 21 in the last year (Of course not the best...)

Comment

Working...
                                X