Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ronon Dex/Jennifer Keller Appreciation/Ship/Discussion (Doctor & Wild Man)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sapphire_Jade View Post
    yeah looking for caps is fun..

attempting to put the little guy down I gave him some warm milk laid him in his bed and turned on a movie.. hopefully when he is done with the milk he will pass out... his parents said that they tried to put him down earlier, but her wouldn't go down..
    Looking for caps ids fun, but frustrating. I'm looking for caps from a specific episode of NCIS - I'm like one of 8 people on the planet who likes Gibbs/Hollis - and I can't find it. Any ideas how to start looking? I've got a pb site that's great for Tiva, but nothing for Gibbs/Hollis.

Originally posted by bailey1ak View Post
    Are you still capping looney tunes?
    I'll be doing that more tomorrow and Monday.
    sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Originally posted by bailey1ak View Post
      Hey Jade, I noticed lately that my sigs will scroll most of the time. Still using Chrome so I'm not sure why How about you?
      actually I am not seeing the sigs at all now, but not just yours or mine, Ever's too but oddly enough I am seeing Copter's.. I get that little paper icon thing that shows the image didn't load properly.. and I get that even if I refresh.. idk.. I might have to try rebooting Chrome... see if that helps..
      sigpic

Comment

who is hollis?
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Sapphire_Jade View Post
          actually I am not seeing the sigs at all now, but not just yours or mine, Ever's too but oddly enough I am seeing Copter's.. I get that little paper icon thing that shows the image didn't load properly.. and I get that even if I refresh.. idk.. I might have to try rebooting Chrome... see if that helps..
          I have not rebooted since Thursday and have had the same tab up with the thread and the sigs started rotating for me over the weekend. *shrugs* Works for me. Maybe I should never reboot!
          sigpic

Comment

YAY I got my sets done!

*off to send to SeN*
            sigpic

Comment

challenge entries sent..

now I need to get ready to go pick up hubby from work... i'll be back in a bit

oh btw I finished firefly last night.. going to watch the movie tonight
              sigpic

Comment

Drive safe and yippee on the movie. I really liked it. Nice to have and what SGA should have had.
                sigpic

Comment

I'm back! yeah I agree SGA should have got the movie not too long after it was cancelled.. I still have a little bit of hope that it will get made though...
                  sigpic

Comment

Someone needs to be hopeful Jade, so your it for us.

Are you going to start the movie soon? Want to know what you think of it compared to the show. Firefly is what launched me into reading fanfiction, although a different site, not ff.net. Writing it took a couple more years and a kick in the butt by a different writer.
                    sigpic

Comment

yeah I am going to start it in a few minutes..
                      sigpic

Comment

Might try to sleep myself. Night sweetie.
                        sigpic

Comment

night bailey..
                          sigpic

Comment

I actually discovered that Nika has another chapter up... so I'm going to read for a bit, catch up on both hers and LMXB's.

It is kinda fun not having anyone around asking me when I'm going to go to bed, but rather, aren't I going to try to stay up later :d
                            sigpic

Comment

lol... i bet it's nice.. ..

you still up?
                              sigpic

Comment

I am. But it's 9.30 a.m. here.

I love Firefly as well. I'm glad things got tied up with the Firefly movie. At least that series got some closure.

Anyway, breakfast time!

Comment

Working...
                                X