Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ronon Dex/Jennifer Keller Appreciation/Ship/Discussion (Doctor & Wild Man)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow this thread has been really busy the last few days.
    sigpic
    sig by stars-and-kisses.tumblr.com

Comment

Originally posted by dragongirl View Post
      I would mention too in Tabula Rasa Ronon is very very quick to go to the infurmery and talk to Jenn plus when he went back and she forgot about taking a sample of his blood he was holding her wrists.

And in Quarantine he started the scanner and the tanl goes crazy whe we see the two of them it almost look like he had his arm up like he was protecting her from any debris that might have come there way. Plus how cute that he wanted to know about her before he wanted to see if the door was open.
      I really NEED to have season 4 on DVD. I can't remember some of these bits. If I'd got the DVD I'd be scurrying off to check it out. Just a couple more months to wait.

And as for the thread being busy??!!! Lets see how fast we can get to 6000 posts. Tee hee.

Edited to say - Lookee. 300 posts.

Comment

dragongirl on 100 posts, Blencathra on 300 posts, and Snowy on 1800 posts!

Comment

Originally posted by Krissie678 View Post

Thanks for that I am all proud of myself or should I worry about my apparent lack of a life that I am here all the time Naw I like it here it is fun.
          sigpic

Comment

Thanks for that I am all proud of myself or should I worry about my apparent lack of a life that I am here all the time Naw I like it here it is fun.
            Congrats!!!

(I understand, I'm afraid of myself too )

Comment

Congrats from me too! It's fun posting here with all of you!
              sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

I can't leave this whole forum alone at the moment

Mind you there's nothing worth watching on TV (ie no new Atlantis), I can't go out because my daughter's in bed so I'm stuck here on my own BUT I have friends like you all to talk to.

BTW do you think I should post my (one and only) little fic on One True Love?

Comment

Congrats from me too.

Comment

Originally posted by Blencathra View Post

Mind you there's nothing worth watching on TV (ie no new Atlantis), I can't go out because my daughter's in bed so I'm stuck here on my own BUT I have friends like you all to talk to.

I am with you there well kinda Sci Fi is about to air Dr Who VotD and I am gonna watch that (even though I have already seen it)

and yes post your fic why would you not want to
                    sigpic

Comment

and yes post your fic why would you not want to
                      OK. I will.

Anyway girls...

Finally, the S5 for Ronon or McKay thread is getting more on track.

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...02#post8089602

Quick go and vote for Ronon before it gets off thread again

Edited to say- Drat it's going off topic again. Never mind, vote anyway!!!

Comment

OK. I will.

Anyway girls...

Finally, the S5 for Ronon or McKay thread is getting more on track.

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...02#post8089602

Quick go and vote for Ronon before it gets off thread again

Edited to say- Drat it's going off topic again. Never mind, vote anyway!!!
                        Thanks for the tip. I already voted.

Comment

How lucky was that?? I just turned on the TV and Runner was just starting! Well, I had to watch it (again).

Anyway, I've got to go to bed now. Its 20 past 2 in the morning!!!

Anyone else get Stargate sleep depravation?

Comment

How lucky was that?? I just turned on the TV and Runner was just starting! Well, I had to watch it (again).

Anyway, I've got to go to bed now. Its 20 past 2 in the morning!!!

Anyone else get Stargate sleep depravation?

I would if I had Sci-Fi Channel here...-pouts- I wanna see Sateda, I never got to! They went back to playing season one like four days before it aired!
                            sigpic

Comment

I've made some Jen and Ronon icons on my livejournal. I swear I'm addicted. Find them here.

Comment

I'm watching Dr Who! Love Dr Who!

Definately post your story on One True Love!!
                                sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Working...
                                X