Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ronon Dex/Jennifer Keller Appreciation/Ship/Discussion (Doctor & Wild Man)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It seems like this has been settled alread, but I imagine that Jen is supposed to be Jewel's actual age (about 26), and Ronon is closer to 30. That's just how I picture it anyway. It's weird because Ronon was on the run for 7 hears, and he (Jason) was like 26 when he first got on the show. If they used his actual age, Rono would have been 19 when he was taken by the Wraith, which is believable, but hard to do because he looked a lot older in the flashback sequences.

Also, Jen did skip 3 grades, and she probalby finished med school early as well. So she could easily be 25-27.
    Last edited by renisanz; 15 May 2008, 01:53 PM.
    . . . . .

Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by Blencathra View Post
      You had an F5 tornado!!?? Good grief. I bet that was frightening. What did you do? The most we get round here is a stiff breeze.
      Well actually my aunte (who I bought the car from) lives in Oklahoma and they had the two tornado's (including that F5) it went straight down the road that we have to drive on to get to my aunte's house luckily for them they only lost the barn and had to replace the roof while the house just across the street was leveled. I live in Texas which has about 1/3 of the the US tornado's.

And I am done for today I had to go to the same store THREE times today I am not leaving the house again today.
      sigpic

Comment

I 'think' that's the lot DG!!!

I have a question. How old do we guess Ronon and Jennifer are? We know how old Jason & Jewel are but I am guessing that their actual ages bear no resemblance to their ages in the show. I want to know for my fic! And I could do with both of them being as old as they can be without it seeming ridiculous or not canon. So what do we reckon is the oldest age they can be??!

Thanks!

Ronon almost HAS to be older than Jason. I'd guess that Ronon is 34 or 35.

Originally posted by SeNedra View Post
        Agree, I think the same. BTW I was surprise when I found out how young Jason Momoa is
        You were surprised! I've never thunked anyone that is younger than me before. Not that I'm old or anything, I just tend to prefer older men.

You had an F5 tornado!!?? Good grief. I bet that was frightening. What did you do? The most we get round here is a stiff breeze.

But now I have to go through unmentionable torment doing research for my fic.

Well actually I don't. I'm going to watch Sadeda again. Oh the suffering.
        Oh my eyes!! I just don't know if I can handle watching that episode!!!

Yay SeNedra on 500!!

Yay Krissie on 700!!
        sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

I'm going to go with the general consensus on their ages then, about 35 for him and 30 for her. I can't make them much younger in my fic for reasons that I'm not going to tell you just yet

BTW sounds really frightening DG (the tornado, not you going to the store 3 times ).

Anyway, I'm off to bed now. Good night all & I'll see you tomorrow.

Comment

ok. Way to be mysterious Blencathra.
            . . . . .

Spoiler:

Comment

BTW sounds really frightening DG (the tornado, not you going to the store 3 times ).
              Yeah I am pretty used to hearing about tornado's I have lived in tornado alley my whole life, and every spring when there is a bad storm we hear about them and some have gone through not too far from where I live but I get annoyed by the weather people cut into regular shows if the power goes out or I hear the weather sirenes then I pay attention.
              sigpic

Comment

SeNedra!! Just sent you back the chapter!

All of you will love it!
                sigpic

Comment

OH a new Chapter YAY!! I am likeing this news (I will love the news when everyone else gets to read the chapter)
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by dragongirl View Post
                    OH a new Chapter YAY!! I am likeing this news (I will love the news when everyone else gets to read the chapter)
                    Na Na Na Na Naaaaaa Na
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
                      Love escargot! Of course I've only had them a couple of times but. . . I also love sushi, raw oysters, octopus, all sorts of stuff!

Blenca has fic ideas! Yayayayayayayayay!!!!!!!!

Check it out 1100. Never thought I'd get here anytime soon.
                      OT
                      Ok hun, we have got to go out to eat sometime. I like all that you mentioned. There is this great sushi place here in Indy.... OMG wonderful!
                      The best calamari (squid) I ever had was in Boston's North End, the Italian section, along the docks... fresh caught fresh cooked!

It doesn't upset me!!! There's hope for us tough old birds yet!
                      Ahhh use a little tenderizer and you won't be so tough!
                      Well actually my aunte (who I bought the car from) lives in Oklahoma and they had the two tornado's (including that F5) it went straight down the road that we have to drive on to get to my aunte's house luckily for them they only lost the barn and had to replace the roof while the house just across the street was leveled. I live in Texas which has about 1/3 of the the US tornado's.

And I am done for today I had to go to the same store THREE times today I am not leaving the house again today.
                      I live near the top of tornado alley and I hate the stupid things (Still remember the baseball sized hail from a storm in 2001.) Stay safe girl, you get it much worse than we do!

Comment

Na Na Na Na Naaaaaa Na
                        oh yea just rub it in why don't you aurgh

Originally posted by Rac80 View Post
                        OT
                        Ok hun, we have got to go out to eat sometime. I like all that you mentioned. There is this great sushi place here in Indy.... OMG wonderful!
                        The best calamari (squid) I ever had was in Boston's North End, the Italian section, along the docks... fresh caught fresh cooked!

I live near the top of tornado alley and I hate the stupid things (Still remember the baseball sized hail from a storm in 2001.) Stay safe girl, you get it much worse than we do!
                        First oh I love Calamari I swear I am the only person in my family that does to all because of my friend Angie.

And Yeah it sucks but for what ever reason maybe because I am so used to hearing about them all the time I would rather worry about tornado's than Hurricanes or earthquakes. I think that is because I am used to them while the rest are things that I have never had to deal with and the unknow is scary.
                        sigpic

Comment

oh yea just rub it in why don't you aurgh

First oh I love Calamari I swear I am the only person in my family that does to all because of my friend Angie.

And Yeah it sucks but for what ever reason maybe because I am so used to hearing about them all the time I would rather worry about tornado's than Hurricanes or earthquakes. I think that is because I am used to them while the rest are things that I have never had to deal with and the unknow is scary.
                          I grew up on the east coast (Maine) and don't mind a hurricane, Blizzard or a Nor'easter (combo of both) but OMG I hate tornados. AND we recently had a 4.7 earthquake.... in Indiana! WEIRD EH?

Comment

Originally posted by Rac80 View Post
                            I grew up on the east coast (Maine) and don't mind a hurricane, Blizzard or a Nor'easter (combo of both) but OMG I hate tornados. AND we recently had a 4.7 earthquake.... in Indiana! WEIRD EH?
                            Oh no Blizzards ew no I am a Texas girl snow is just some soft white fluttery stuff that follows imediately after rain, frezeing rain, wintery mix and the sleet. you know you think earthquake and you think Cali not Indiana just weird
                            sigpic

Comment

OT -

I would love to spend a summer chasing tornados!! Talk about a rush! Plus, should I get on with a university (or something) gathering the data! Wow! I would also love to sit through a hurricane. A minor one. Cat 1 or Cat 2. I'm not completely crazy after all.

My husband thinks I'm nuts for wanting to do that. My brother completely understands!
                              sigpic

Comment

OT -

I would love to spend a summer chasing tornados!! Talk about a rush! Plus, should I get on with a university (or something) gathering the data! Wow! I would also love to sit through a hurricane. A minor one. Cat 1 or Cat 2. I'm not completely crazy after all.

My husband thinks I'm nuts for wanting to do that. My brother completely understands!
                                more OT
                                LOL risk-taking personalities run in families ya know!
                                I hated the movie Twister! but it was a huge hit in tornado alley. Been through hurricanes and blizzards of all types and sizes, but the worst Ice storm I was in was here in Indiana in 1993. It was april, no snow, the trees getting leaves... and then we got an inch of ice coating everyting.... OMG trees were down, hitting homes & powerlines. IT was a mess for two weeks.

Comment

Working...
                                X