Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ronon Dex/Jennifer Keller Appreciation/Ship/Discussion (Doctor & Wild Man)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That's brilliant!!!! Death by citrus!!!! Because I think
    Spoiler:
    The writers will deal with that "love triangle" that is developing in 508 - tracker when Keller gets kidnapped and Ronon and McKay have to save her. Plus, if Sheppard told them what happened in the alternative time line then.... It should be interesting

Plus McKay is a physicist and I'm a chemist/biologist (I plan to be a forensic scientist when I'm older - I watch too much CSI)

Thank you to Blen for the sig!

Spoiler:

I'm a 60%er!!!
    Proud member of the Major Lorne/Kavan Thunk thread
    Proud member of Sam/Jack family thread

Proud member of The Doctor and the Wild Man Thread

Comment

Originally posted by Blencathra View Post
      I would be happy with a peck on the cheek. *glum*

Well not quite like Rodders cos he's allergic to citrus!!!!

But that gave me an idea. Perhaps Ronon could get rid of his rival in love by giving him some lemon juice
      True a peck on the cheek would be a good start I am hoping we get a bit more than that though.

I like that idea and hey after the spoilers that have come out about the shrine
      Spoiler:
      we know that he has the brains to think of that

not that I ever doubted he was intellegent
      sigpic

Comment

True, very true. If Ronon saw Rodney as a threat then he does have the brains to kill him. But really, Rodney as a threat? I love Rodney, I really do but I think he might be scared of Ronon or as he called him under the influence of morphine "caveman".
        I just want to see the dynamic that is going to develop between the three of them - it's going to be really interesting to watch. I hope Ronon does get the girl though and I will be happy with a peck on the cheek... as long it develops into something more!

Spoiler:

I'm a 60%er!!!

Comment

Another way I look at it Ronon is more deserving I mean Rodney just ended a how long year and a half relationship so him with Keller hm can we say rebound plus poor Ronon he lost Malena then spent 7 years running from the Wraith and he has been on Atlantis for what 2 years and in all that time he has been single so ou poor guy has been alone for 9 years let me repeat this 9 YEARS! He needs him self someone. Heck Jason was saying that in an extra interview type thing so see even he wants Ronon to have a relationship.

EDIT: found the clip here it is. The comment is made about 30 sec. into the interview http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UkbSV6m0hPw oh and it is an old onterview before Quarentine aired.
          Last edited by dragongirl; 21 April 2008, 08:40 AM.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by dragongirl View Post
            Another way I look at it Ronon is more deserving I mean Rodney just ended a how long year and a half relationship so him with Keller hm can we say rebound plus poor Ronon he lost Malena then spent 7 years running from the Wraith and he has been on Atlantis for what 2 years and in all that time he has been single so ou poor guy has been alone for 9 years let me repeat this 9 YEARS! He needs him self someone. Heck Jason was saying that in an extra interview type thing so see even he wants Ronon to have a relationship.
            I saw that clip - he wants his character to get some because he thinks he's been single too long!!! Mind you, David Hewlett also wants some action in his EXTRA interview but I think Ronon deserves Keller more. Even though the McKay/Keller "The last man" relationship was cute and how he changed time for her I still think her and Ronon make a better couple. And like you said, McKay just came out of a relationship and Ronon has had 9 years to get over his wife.

Spoiler:

I'm a 60%er!!!

Comment

I like that idea and hey after the spoilers that have come out about the shrine
              Spoiler:
              we know that he has the brains to think of that

not that I ever doubted he was intellegent
              Do you mean this bit...

Spoiler:
              "Interestingly, the first symptom is that he's (Rodney's) a wonderful person. Nobody notices that there is something wrong at first, because they all like it -- until it is too late to operate. Ronon comes up with an idea, and the story takes off from there."

It's about time IMO.

Spoiler:
              I got fed up of him standing there saying "What does that mean?" The writers seemed to use him a device for explaining the plot. I think he should be allowed to show his intelligence.

Though I've had a wicked thought about it

Spoiler:
              What if Ronon actually knows that the disease afflicting Rodney is actually short lived and will wear off in a couple of days. BUT he pretends that in order to effect a cure, Rodney has to immerse himself naked in cow manure while inhaling lemon essence. *evil laugh*

EDIT: found the clip here it is. The comment is made about 30 sec. into the interview http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UkbSV6m0hPw oh and it is an old onterview before Quarentine aired.
              Nine years is a LONG time.

And I really liked Katy. I mean that bit with the cactus that she named after Rodney. I was in stitches over that. I've always thought that she (Katy)suited Rodney better. I mean how could Jenn, as a doctor, put up with Rodney's hypochondria. I bet it would drive her insane. I've just realised. Perhaps that's why he likes her so much. He could have his own personal doctor in attandance all the time.

Comment

And I really liked Katy. I mean that bit with the cactus that she named after Rodney. I was in stitches over that. I've always thought that she (Katy)suited Rodney better. I mean how could Jenn, as a doctor, put up with Rodney's hypochondria. I bet it would drive her insane. I've just realised. Perhaps that's why he likes her so much. He could have his own personal doctor in attandance all the time.

I agree - own personal doctor. I think they got together in the first place because they were the only two left on Atlantis.
                I just really want to see Ronon's reaction when he finds out because Sheppard's reaction was like "You and the Doc? Really?" Like he couldn't believe it! I really can't wait for 508! How long have I got to wait?
                Ooo, dinner now
                Back soon

Spoiler:

I'm a 60%er!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Mountiegirl View Post
                  I just really want to see Ronon's reaction when he finds out because Sheppard's reaction was like "You and the Doc? Really?" Like he couldn't believe it! I really can't wait for 508! How long have I got to wait?
                  Ooo, dinner now
                  Back soon
                  I think Ronon already does know. At the end of The Last Man Rodney has a conversation with Shep while Ronon's looking on in which he mentions there has been a debriefing session and Ronon gives Rodney such a look.

Round about here...

I was guessing he knew.

Comment

Blencathra I love that idea and you... Okay seriously this thought just came to me
                    Spoiler:
                    I think I know why Ronon would be the one to come up with how to cure Rodney. Malena she was a Dr (or very close to one from what we know of her) maybe she had someone come in with this and she talked to Ronon about it.

That probably isn't groundbrakeing but as it had just literally came to mind I thought I would share that idea. I was gonna say sometihng before that but I forgot oh well.

Both Blencathra and Mountie could b right he only wants Jennifer for her medical knowlage. That is just wrong though to explote her for her medicine not a good foundation for a relationship. See we keep coming up with reasons for her to be with Ronon.
                    sigpic

Comment

Blencathra I love that idea and you... Okay seriously this thought just came to me
                      Spoiler:
                      I think I know why Ronon would be the one to come up with how to cure Rodney. Malena she was a Dr (or very close to one from what we know of her) maybe she had someone come in with this and she talked to Ronon about it.

That probably isn't groundbrakeing but as it had just literally came to mind I thought I would share that idea. I was gonna say sometihng before that but I forgot oh well.

Both Blencathra and Mountie could b right he only wants Jennifer for her medical knowlage. That is just wrong though to explote her for her medicine not a good foundation for a relationship. See we keep coming up with reasons for her to be with Ronon.
                      It's easy to find reasons for her to be with Ronon. I think she couldn't be with Rodney for a long time...
                      Spoiler:
                      Yeah, it would be funny

Comment

Spoiler:

That would work. She was a doctor or nurse (and I know some nurses who know more than doctors!) or
                        Spoiler:
                        we don't know anything about his parents. What if one of them was affliced?

And were you going to mention my evil plan??? Hee hee?!

He might have even fooled himself into thinking it was love. I suppose Rodney could talk himself into anything.

Comment

Originally posted by SeNedra View Post
                          It's easy to find reasons for her to be with Ronon. I think she couldn't be with Rodney for a long time...
                          Spoiler:
                          Yeah, it would be funny

LOL.

The fact that Ronon is seriously hot and Rodney's .... well..... not, has no bearing on the matter *lying valiantly*

Comment

I think Ronon already does know. At the end of The Last Man Rodney has a conversation with Shep while Ronon's looking on in which he mentions there has been a debriefing session and Ronon gives Rodney such a look.

Round about here...

I was guessing he knew.

Ah, you see I have yet to see "the last man" but I'm going to go watch it purely for that moment
                            I think it'll all come out in
                            Spoiler:
                            508 when Ronon and Rodney are on their own trying to find Keller. Defiantly the episode I'm looking forward to the most

*Mountie goes to watch "The Last Man"*

Spoiler:

I'm a 60%er!!!

Comment

I was playing with gimp today (instead of doing something more useful ) and made this sigs.

Comment

SeNedra - they are superb!!!!

I order you to stop doing useful things immediately and get to work making more!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X