Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ronon Dex/Jennifer Keller Appreciation/Ship/Discussion (Doctor & Wild Man)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MK You are so lucky I will probably never get to go to a convention I will have to live vicariously through the lucky people who get to go.

I got through Thanksgiving and then I got sick again I was getting better other than the cough but yesterday and today I have bearly been able to breathe and of course of the 3 different nasel decongestinat medicnes NON of them are helping stup useless medicine
    sigpic

Comment

(((DG))) Sorry, you're feeling lousy, Dearheart! I hate when I get sick on holidays.

I totally know what you mean. I'm so broke, I can't afford to pay attention. So, no cons in the near future for me. Do you think there will be Stargate cons in another 10 years or so? Hmmmm.

I'm doing pretty good. I'm starting to get the urge to write again. So, I'm starting to play with various plot bunnies and seeing which of my many pairings they would work best for.
      sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Originally posted by dragongirl View Post
        MK You are so lucky I will probably never get to go to a convention I will have to live vicariously through the lucky people who get to go.

I got through Thanksgiving and then I got sick again I was getting better other than the cough but yesterday and today I have bearly been able to breathe and of course of the 3 different nasel decongestinat medicnes NON of them are helping stup useless medicine

((((HUGS)))) I'm sorry your sick! I hope you feel better.

Comment

At least it waited unil Fri and didn't happen on Thurs

I hope they will still have stargate cons in 10 years I might be able to go then.
          sigpic

Comment

I live in a area of the US where sci-fi conventions never see the light of day.

Comment

There is a conv in Dallas (45-60 mins away depends on traffic as to how long it take to get there) but it is more Animi then Sci Fi At least I have never heard of anyone cool coming to Dallas so...
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by kali1 View Post
                I live in a area of the US where sci-fi conventions never see the light of day.
                I never knew you lived in New Mexico!
                sigpic

Comment

I don't know could be Okalahoma no one wants to go there
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
                    I never knew you lived in New Mexico!
                    Might as well be! Nothing comes here

Comment

Comment

OMG, you all probably already know, but I just found that link to a Big Bang Ronon/Jenn fic! 40,000+ words! http://sgabigbang.talkoncorners.net/?view=fic&id=84 I have lots of fic to read!

Any other Big Bang fics I need to know about?
                        sigpic

Comment

That is the only one I have seen (I could be wong though)
                          sigpic

Comment

From BB. . .

Hi Misi

Happy Thanksgiving to you all for the previous Thursday. I have now finished uni for the year, and a weight has been lifted from my shoulders. In saying that, i have the bad news that i have tendonitis in both of my achilies tendons, so walking is painful, getting up, just about everything. its really really great!!...

I get the feeling that the mods have forgotten the brilliance and the rugged hotness of BB. GW loss as far as i am concerned. Although i am sure people are wondering where i have gotten myself.

For the doctor who fans amongst us, how awesome was "The Waters of Mars" i am hoping you have seen it. Because it is amazing, i won't go on too much, but i cannot wait for christmas and new year.

Well it is a lazy sunday, slowly cleaning my room up after exam period, it is a mess. and enjoying a warm and windy day.

Take Care all, love you all

Chris (BB)
                            sigpic

Comment

Oh no poor BB *Huggles* tendinitos in the achilles tendon has to hurt. Glad uni is over for the year though.

Loved Waters of Mars and so can't wait for the next specials!

I want BB back here
                              sigpic

Comment

(((BB))) and (((DG))) and ((((ever)))) ((((kali)))-- there did I get everyone? There aren't any stargate conventions here, but they have a star trek one over thanksgiving weekend here this year. about 5 or 6 years ago they had a huge scifi one in Indy, it was funny because campus is near the convention center and as you drove to classes there were romulans, darth vadors, supermen, wookies and klingons all walking to the convention center. it was a lot of fun to watch! but that was the last year it was general scifi...one year I might drive to chicago for their stargate convention...it's only 3 to 4 hours away.

Comment

Working...
                                X