Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ronon Dex/Jennifer Keller Appreciation/Ship/Discussion (Doctor & Wild Man)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Krissie678 View Post
    Lookie what I found. Ronon and Keller as Lancelot and Guinevere. I wish I could draw like that.
    OMIGOSH that is so CUTE!!! *squee*
    "YOU'RE EASIER THAN THE U.S. CONGRESS."~Nikola
    sigpic
    Sig by ME!!!

Comment

very cute postcard.... they need to do more drqawings for us!

Comment

That was great and so cute!!!
        sigpic

Comment

That really was cute, ditto on the drawing like that thing.
          sigpic
          My Site || My Blog

Comment

I KNOW I wish I could draw like that.

I drew little cartoons of the SGA characters over a year ago, but I LOST THE PAPER I drew them on They were nowhere near as good as that one, though
            sigpic
            Sig by ME!!!

Comment

I HATE STORMS! It's been raining and hailing since yesterday, and there's lots of thunder and lightning, which I happen to be afraid of. My family seems to think it's hilarious to make fun of me about it, the jerks...and this is gonna go on until about Friday, as well, then we have more rain on Monday, and again next Friday!
              sigpic

Comment

*Huggles* That sucks DrJenn Is there flooding where you are?
                sigpic

Comment

-huggles back- luckily not. bit worried about my mom, though, she lives in L.A. and it's pretty bad there, too
                  sigpic

Comment

Well I am glad you are not getting flooding and I hope your Mom is okay.
                    sigpic

Comment

AGH it's going to rain on Friday and I'm going to be out walking around DC all day >_<
                      sigpic
                      Sig by ME!!!

Comment

Rain for everyone this week/weekend Our rain started even had the first Tornado of the year not long ago (really really small one a couple high profile vehicles fliped onto their sides, and the outer edge of one building's roof fell and a power line fell across the interstate totally closeing it till the power was shut off of them and the lines removed)
                        sigpic

Comment

^oh ew Where do you live again?
                          sigpic
                          Sig by ME!!!

Comment

Texas. Tornado's are not impressive that was an F1 there is no way it was stronger in fact I think I am under a Tornado Watch not even Feb yet and already it has started.
                            sigpic

Comment

^Well, at least the tornadoes aren't that bad... I live in Maryland, near the DC border, so we hardly ever get tornadoes, but the weather is so hectic in this area you really don't know WHAT's going to happen
                              sigpic
                              Sig by ME!!!

Comment

We've never had a tornado here. Apparently we were on a tornado warning, though, which I didn't realise 'cause I don't bother trying to find the news. There's one good thing about living in Watsonville and not where I was before, though. Before, power outages lasted all day. Here, we had two yesterday, and they were only about a minute each.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X