Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ronon Dex/Jennifer Keller Appreciation/Ship/Discussion (Doctor & Wild Man)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This picture just creeps me out.
    He looks like the youngest child I'm minding... when he's pouting and crying 'I want Mommy' *lol*

OT:
    Spoiler:
    Wuahaha, I've got a job interview tomorrow. And I'll give my CV to some of the pub owners here. This means I could actually live here in Cork until July... I'd be so happy
    += +lots of children
    Ronon Dex/Jennifer Keller supporter!

Comment

I just read the full statement, and I think guys we are in the clear as long as we continue to post about our thoughts of Ronon and Jenn, and as long we stay positive about it. And in spite all the horrible thing that happened to as, we stick by them

Comment

OMG! Blen.. I love love love my Christmas Card! WOW!!!!!!

How is everyone doing? I've been so busy at work by the time I get home all I want to do is sleep
        Sig made by DG. Thanks DG sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by perkin127 View Post
          Is it just me or does Ronon seem to have trouble opening doors normally?

That's cuz he looks so purty when he's trying to open them!

I'm downloading the vid! Thanks!
          sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Originally posted by Seythia View Post
            This picture just creeps me out.
            He looks like the youngest child I'm minding... when he's pouting and crying 'I want Mommy' *lol*

OT:
            Spoiler:
            Wuahaha, I've got a job interview tomorrow. And I'll give my CV to some of the pub owners here. This means I could actually live here in Cork until July... I'd be so happy

lol, i just thank the ancients we get to see those muscles in action!

Comment

((((((((((love shack))))))))))))) thanks for all of the warm wishes and prayers all. Things are getting better and we are all coping well.

Originally posted by Blencathra View Post
              Do we know of anyone who actually likes that silly wig?

I think there should be an official wig burning ceremony. Then the ashes should be ground down, made into coffee and force fed to the person who decided that Jason had to wear it. So there.
              LOL well said my dear! that wig is an abomination! I am so glad they are ditching it!
              Originally posted by fuchsia View Post
              Hi back!!!

I have a bit of trouble in warm classrooms, around about 2;30pm, sitting down, listening to a quiet droning voice.... it hypnotises me!
              as long as you don't snore it should be fine! wear dark glasses.
              Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
              OH, hey! And I found Snookie's story! Atlantis Destiny
              Yep, that's my snookie...can't spell worth anything, but she can sure do math!

I treated myself to the entire SG1 series --collector's edition. (I gave my other complete set to snookie ) and watched the longer version of threads right away! I forgot how good that ep was! Now i Need to find the time to see everything that is on the 4 discs of extras

Comment

((((Rac))))

Ronon Multishipping game *hint hint*

Comment

Originally posted by Rac80 View Post
                  ((((((((((love shack))))))))))))) thanks for all of the warm wishes and prayers all. Things are getting better and we are all coping well.
                  Glad to here things are better

I've made another mcshep for those that are interested
                  http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=I8p3lO...eature=channel

Comment

am currently reading the vision statement thread and am confuzzled! will we lose our thread? (I figure the anti-mckay will be gone... and he is always good to whine about, since he whines so much! ) I like this place.
                    *pats computer* the love shack is my safe place

Comment

Skydiver said this about the character/ship threads
                      To the best of my knowledge, i think something got misunderstood. Nothing will be deleted. a thread or two may be closed, the posts will still exist and be a part of the forum's history.

and again, we're still discussing it. Frankly, our hands are pretty full with what's going on right now to worry too much about a maybe a month or two down the road

Comment

Battle of the ships is up too.

Comment

Originally posted by Krissie678 View Post
                          Skydiver said this about the character/ship threads
                          well then goodbye my anti-mckay thread I am the thread mommy !

On topic!-- the semester is over... time to finish my fan fic!

Comment

Finally! It took like 20 minutes for this page to download! What's up?!

Originally posted by Rac80 View Post
                            am currently reading the vision statement thread and am confuzzled! will we lose our thread? (I figure the anti-mckay will be gone... and he is always good to whine about, since he whines so much! ) I like this place.
                            *pats computer* the love shack is my safe place
                            The Love Shack is my home away from home! Of course, I'm actually at home so how does that work?
                            sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

this is the first place i check whenever im online

Comment

As long as this thread is still around I will be happy

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X