Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ronon Dex/Jennifer Keller Appreciation/Ship/Discussion (Doctor & Wild Man)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My fave pic is when he's smelling her hair and she's smiling. That's just so cute and snuggly. Totally full of chemistry and sparks. Sigh...

So how's everyone this evening?
    sigpic

Operation "this will most likely end badly" is a go. - John Sheppard
    MALP on a stick! - Rodney McKay

Comment

Originally posted by Nika View Post
      My fave pic is when he's smelling her hair and she's smiling. That's just so cute and snuggly. Totally full of chemistry and sparks. Sigh...

I know what you mean When I first saw that I I loved it instatly
      sigpic

Comment

It's one of my favorites too. I can hardly chose between them all.

I'm good.

BTW: I love your banner.
        My fics - http://www.fanfiction.net/u/584995/Stone_Jackal

Comment

Originally posted by StoneJackal View Post
          BTW: I love your banner.
          LOL thanks! I made it so feel free to snurch!

I'm watching Mythbusters and surfing. It's a horribly exciting evening.
          sigpic

Operation "this will most likely end badly" is a go. - John Sheppard
          MALP on a stick! - Rodney McKay

Comment

LOL thanks! I made it so feel free to snurch!

I'm watching Mythbusters and surfing. It's a horribly exciting evening.

You made it? Wow, I wish I knew how to do that.

LOL, ah, Mythbusters. They're fun.
            Last edited by StoneJackal; 14 December 2008, 06:36 PM.

Comment

*sigh* Hair smelling.

Comment

Originally posted by Krissie678 View Post
                *sigh* Hair smelling.
                I love that gif soooo much!!
                sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Originally posted by Krissie678 View Post
                  *sigh* Hair smelling.

That is sweet!!

Comment

*glee*

Comment

Can everyone pray for my family, please? I spent the night with my aunt, uncle and cousin last night, because I was babysitting my cousin, and this morning my aunt had a seizure and had to go to the hospital, then she had another one when she was there. They're going to do dialysis, because her kidneys have completely failed(she's got lupus), and then possibly a transplant.
                      sigpic

Comment

Hugs all around. The last few days seem to have been tough on everyone.

Comment

Originally posted by DrJenniferDex View Post
                          Can everyone pray for my family, please? I spent the night with my aunt, uncle and cousin last night, because I was babysitting my cousin, and this morning my aunt had a seizure and had to go to the hospital, then she had another one when she was there. They're going to do dialysis, because her kidneys have completely failed(she's got lupus), and then possibly a transplant.

Consider it done. Hugs hun!!

Comment

Praying! Take care of yourself and family, DrJenn. Love you!
                            sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

My thoughts are with you and your family. I hope everything works out for you and your Aunt.

Comment

Thanks, everyone. -hugs back- Makes me feel a lot better to know I have such great surrogate family here.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X