Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ronon Dex/Jennifer Keller Appreciation/Ship/Discussion (Doctor & Wild Man)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Think I'll watch Identity tomorrow, I was with my cousins all afternoon, got my book and helped my cousin buy gifts for friends, and I had to play the Wii with my little cousin...I swear, if that kid wants to 'trade' controllers every time he's not winning...so I'm kinda sleepy. Night, all!
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by dragongirl View Post
      Can't forget the steam I had to wipe my tv they were fogging up the screen
      Whew... I got distracted for a bit there, staring at your signature banner. Or at least, staring at the left side of your signature banner. Mmmmm.....
      My fics - http://www.fanfiction.net/u/584995/Stone_Jackal

Comment

Originally posted by DrJenniferDex View Post
        Think I'll watch Identity tomorrow, I was with my cousins all afternoon, got my book and helped my cousin buy gifts for friends, and I had to play the Wii with my little cousin...I swear, if that kid wants to 'trade' controllers every time he's not winning...so I'm kinda sleepy. Night, all!
        Night! Sleep tight!

Comment

Night and I think I am headed to bed too I have finished my nice long soak in the tub and The Dark Knight it is time for sleep Night all
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by dragongirl View Post
            Night and I think I am headed to bed too I have finished my nice long soak in the tub and The Dark Knight it is time for sleep Night all
            Good-night!

Comment

Good morning everyone.

Lovely, lovely pics to wake up to.

Today I need a hot water bottle, a warm snuggly blanket, pain killers, chocolate and Quarantine on TV.

Comment

Hello everyone
                Great pics guys
                How is everyone doing?
                What's the mater Blen

Comment

Originally posted by Blencathra View Post
                  Good morning everyone.

Today I need a hot water bottle, a warm snuggly blanket, pain killers, chocolate and Quarantine on TV.
                  Hi everyone.

How are you blen, wats up??

Comment

Good morning everyone.

*HUGS* Blen!
                    I wish I could send you my wheat bag... goes in the microwave and is soooo warm and soothing.
                    Get some ibuprofens down your neck, chase 'em down with chocolate and feel better soon!

The Doctor and the Wild Man Thread... Keeping the dream alive.

Comment

Originally posted by kali1 View Post
                      no prob I love these pics. Thing that gets me...her eyes glowed. She sparkled and you can tell she was thinking..."Ohhhh God, we're gonna kiss....Squeeeeeeeeeeee!!!"

It's almost like you can feel the goosebumps from that almost kiss.

With Rodney....there is nothing.
                      Oh there was a sparkle alright. It's that tension before the first kiss, it was right there, they had it man, and tptb have lost it, good thing we haven't and will never forget.

But you can see that tension, the anticipation of that first kiss, its universal when there is passion between them

Comment

My problems are all... ahem... gynaecological Soon be sorted with a HUGE bar of chocolate and an even larger glass of wine

I still haven't seen the end of Identity yet but I think I've seen the best bit with Ronon going to Jennifer's room. And I understand the last bit is rather McIcky so I may miss that bit, even though it has Radek in it.

Off to lie down a little. See you later.

Comment

lol, what i lovedn about identity is that everyone was weirded out by mckeller, its not just the fans lol its the rest of the cast aswell!

Comment

oh yea and chapter 13 is now up on fanfiction and fan nation

Comment

My problems are all... ahem... gynaecological Soon be sorted with a HUGE bar of chocolate and an even larger glass of wine

I still haven't seen the end of Identity yet but I think I've seen the best bit with Ronon going to Jennifer's room. And I understand the last bit is rather McIcky so I may miss that bit, even though it has Radek in it.

Off to lie down a little. See you later.
                              Yes stay away from the McIcky, its terrible, even if radek is funny as

Ahhh i see, well i hope you feel better Blen I know when to keep my mouth shut

Comment

Feel better soon Blen!

Yay! We have Quarentine spam . One of my top five fav episodes!

Slowly getting more caught up around here. Loved the the door theories and I still thunk at the sight of that man at the door. *shudders*

sig by DG .
                                I can be found here:

Comment

Working...
                                X