Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ronon Dex/Jennifer Keller Appreciation/Ship/Discussion (Doctor & Wild Man)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Blencathra View Post
    Hi. I'm around. Doing the usual - housework, shopping (on-line ) and some gimping.

Also I'm cursing hotmail at the moment. Perkin - if you are about I tried to send you back your chapters, lost the blasted thing & now I'm going to have to go through it again.
    its ok ive got them thanks

Comment

ok next two chapters are up people

Comment

Dang, Perkin! You're churning out those chapters!

And post number 5000 had to be right here in the Love Shack! Because I love all of you best!
        sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

CONGRATULATIONS ON 5000!

You've managed to steam ahead of me with posts, Misi. Remember when we had the pic spam competition to see who would be the first of us to 2000.

Comment

Congrats Ever!!

Blen you will get there soon look how close you are
            sigpic

Comment

I am getting closer.

But will be closer still if I do a bit of pic spam again.

Comment

Misi, congrats on 5000!!!

Blen, I am sure you will get there soon! Love the picspam

Comment

That's just as well.

Spoiler:

Comment

YAY for Picspam
                    sigpic

Comment

This is a request for perkin127: I loved the video you did for my mother Rac80 with Ronon and Keller. I would like it if you could make me one, for John and Elizabeth I got the song in mind. The song is called 'Walk on' and it is by Billy Currington a country singer you can find it on his new album which is 'A little Bit Of Everything' this song explains the relationship between John and Elizabeth great. I love to see what you come up with. Do this when you have the time. My mom is the one that requested I ask you. Snookie16

On another note Jen Keller is Neeva!... Neeva!...Neeva!
                      All of the above statments are merely my own opinion unless otherwise stated.

Comment

Thanks Everyone for the congrats!!
                        I've decided that I miss my madcap colors, so I'm again going to be making this the most colorful thread on GW!!!

CONGRATULATIONS ON 5000!

You've managed to steam ahead of me with posts, Misi. Remember when we had the pic spam competition to see who would be the first of us to 2000.
                        You so beat me there!

I am getting closer.

But will be closer still if I do a bit of pic spam again.

Everybody chant with me! Pic spam!! Pic spam!!!
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Snookie16 View Post
                          This is a request for perkin127: I loved the video you did for my mother Rac80 with Ronon and Keller. I would like it if you could make me one, for John and Elizabeth I got the song in mind. The song is called 'Walk on' and it is by Billy Currington a country singer you can find it on his new album which is 'A little Bit Of Everything' this song explains the relationship between John and Elizabeth great. I love to see what you come up with. Do this when you have the time. My mom is the one that requested I ask you. Snookie16

On another note Jen Keller is Neeva!... Neeva!...Neeva!
                          Hi Snookie! Got time to chat or are you supposed to be doing homework or something? It's been such a long week, I almsot asked you if you were supposed to be at school! Duh! Not!
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
                            Hi Snookie! Got time to chat or are you supposed to be doing homework or something? It's been such a long week, I almsot asked you if you were supposed to be at school! Duh! Not!
                            I got a little time to chat so, I understand your long week. I feel that way too. I do have homework, but I putting it off because I have a six page paer I have to write for history here, but off course I got time to chat.

Comment

Originally posted by Snookie16 View Post
                              I got a little time to chat so, I understand your long week. I feel that way too. I do have homework, but I putting it off because I have a six page paer I have to write for history here, but off course I got time to chat.
                              There is always time to chat Hi Snookie long time no see

don't forget to vote
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by dragongirl View Post
                                There is always time to chat Hi Snookie long time no see

don't forget to vote
                                Sorry I have not been on in a while I have just been busy with school.

Comment

Working...
                                X