Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ronon Dex/Jennifer Keller Appreciation/Ship/Discussion (Doctor & Wild Man)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kali1 View Post
    Ronon looks delicious as always!
    Well of course he does.
    sigpic
    sig by stars-and-kisses.tumblr.com

Comment

Originally posted by GSRgategirl923 View Post
      Well of course he does.

without question!!!!!

Comment

without question!!!!!
        No Doubt!

EDIT: -Keeps telling herself not to read the recaps-
        I'm recording it to watch tomarrow because i know i will fall asleep if i watch TV.
        sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:

Options? They have to go to the planet and shut down the device. Sooner than later. Should Neeva's body is killed, then they're stuck with Neeva. Neeva is negotiating with John. They can't follow her or her associates. The team plus Carson are on their way. A couple of hours walk. Hard to believe that Jenn and Rodney are together! I all of a sudden love John! They're taking Jennout for the execution. They are all bickering over who goes and who stays. Ronon is to be her guard. They are talking to the village elders. The elders know something is up. Ahh! Magistrate! Not chancellor! Execution? Now they really have to hurry! Jenn isfreaking out! The team is running to save her! Run Ronon!! save your woman! She's laying across a stump. the executioner has a wicked ax. And they shot him. Not just stunned him. Henn ran the other way. Uh, oh. Out of the frying pan and into the fire. It' wasn't the team it was Neeva's "friends"
          sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Originally posted by GSRgategirl923 View Post
            No Doubt!
            I doubt anyone would argue that....the man is a god!

Comment

I doubt anyone would argue that....the man is a god!
              That is very true
              sigpic

Comment

i am highly annoyed that GW is not counting posts right again.
                Well thats about it.
                Good Night Everyone!
                sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:

Neeva recognizes that it has her accomplices that helped Jenn. Ronon's off and tracking.

Jenn and the "friends" are hiding in a cave. Jenn isn't much better an actress than Neeva. The accomplices are looking to her for leadership. Jenn has to come up with a plan.

The villagers are tracking too. Neeva is making a break for it. John and Ronon are ffter her. And she lost them?!? Ronon says she's good. Jenn is trying to convince them to go to "a planet" create a diversion. The accomplices suggest they wait until dark, attack the gate and kill guards. Neeva showed up. Jenn has a beautific smile on her face. Someone finally believes her. Neeva is convincing them that she really is Neeva. The bad guys don't believe Neeva. They are going to attack the gate now.

NMeeva says that Jenn can do better than Rodney. The villagers are firing at the bad guys. One of them is dead. The Lanteans heard the weapon's fire and are off to the rescure. Neeva is shot. The real one in Jenn's body that is. Ronon blasted the villager.
                  sigpic

Comment

My sweet hubby bought me a box of chocolates.

Spoiler:

The team is back in the village. Rodney is explaining what happened to the village magistrate. John said that it is a better idea to be Atlantis's friend than enemy. Jenn is running. Carson extracted the bullet. The bad guy just found Jenn. He's holding a gun on Jenn. Rodney is trying to turn it off. He doesn't know what to do. Ronon shot it. Go Ronon! And Jenn wakes up in the village. Yay! Neeva is being held at gunpoint by the bad guy. he shot her.

Back in Atlantis, Rodney is going to visit Jenn. Woolsey is walking him there. They can't find Neeva out there. Carson teases Rodney to bring him flowers and chocolates. Radek is clearing his throat. Rodney is suggesting Neeva's seduction thing. Jenn is looking at him like he's not himself. But she thinks it's a great idea.
                    sigpic

Comment

Well, personally the shippiest bit from a Ronon/Jenn point of view was
                      Spoiler:
                      the fact that Ronon knew that it wasn't Jenn. He KNOWS her! Rodney didn't know what was up.
                      sigpic

Comment

Aww, the hubby does sound sweet, Ever! Night, Gategirl!
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
                          Hi Indoctrinated! StoneJackal! Here for the recap? or just to chat?
                          A bit of both, I think. Great recaps, btw.
                          My fics - http://www.fanfiction.net/u/584995/Stone_Jackal

Comment

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
                            Well, personally the shippiest bit from a Ronon/Jenn point of view was
                            Spoiler:
                            the fact that Ronon knew that it wasn't Jenn. He KNOWS her! Rodney didn't know what was up.
                            I know and OMG that look on his face when
                            Spoiler:
                            He showed up at her door and while he was talking to her dear lord that was the hottest thing EVER!!

all in all other than that ending in the infermary it was better than I thought it would be

Night GG
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by gsrgategirl923 View Post
                              that is very true

Comment

Originally posted by dragongirl View Post
                                I know and OMG that look on his face when
                                Spoiler:
                                He showed up at her door and while he was talking to her dear lord that was the hottest thing EVER!!

all in all other than that ending in the infermary it was better than I thought it would be

Night GG
                                Ummm Hmmm!
                                Spoiler:
                                Half of me was thinking No, no. That's Neeva. But a part of me was saying, Jump him woman!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X