Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ronon Dex/Jennifer Keller Appreciation/Ship/Discussion (Doctor & Wild Man)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
    Ummm Hmmm!
    Spoiler:
    Half of me was thinking No, no. That's Neeva. But a part of me was saying, Jump him woman!
    I know but if she had
    Spoiler:
    Jumped him Rodney would have seen them and then there would be no more McKeller
    sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:

Neeva recognizes that it has her accomplices that helped Jenn. Ronon's off and tracking.

Jenn and the "friends" are hiding in a cave. Jenn isn't much better an actress than Neeva. The accomplices are looking to her for leadership. Jenn has to come up with a plan.

The villagers are tracking too. Neeva is making a break for it. John and Ronon are ffter her. And she lost them?!? Ronon says she's good. Jenn is trying to convince them to go to "a planet" create a diversion. The accomplices suggest they wait until dark, attack the gate and kill guards. Neeva showed up. Jenn has a beautific smile on her face. Someone finally believes her. Neeva is convincing them that she really is Neeva. The bad guys don't believe Neeva. They are going to attack the gate now.

Neeva says that Jenn can do better than Rodney. The villagers are firing at the bad guys. One of them is dead. The Lanteans heard the weapon's fire and are off to the rescure. Neeva is shot. The real one in Jenn's body that is. Ronon blasted the villager.
      Bolded the part I really liked in that particular recap The girl's got brains
      sigpic
      My Site || My Blog

Comment

Well, personally the shippiest bit from a Ronon/Jenn point of view was
        Spoiler:
        the fact that Ronon knew that it wasn't Jenn. He KNOWS her! Rodney didn't know what was up.

No kidding Ever!!

Comment

Originally posted by dragongirl View Post
          I know but if she had
          Spoiler:
          Jumped him Rodney would have seen them and then there would be no more McKeller
          Now I am
          Spoiler:
          wishing that she jumped his bones!

Originally posted by misskitten View Post
          I loved that part too! WOW!!
          sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

OK, so up until the ending I was thinking OMG! those crazy girls at GW had it right..its been Neeva all along! But no..TPTB ruined it! The story was better than I thought but where was Teyla? I know she was there but seriously..where was she? They can stop piling on the McKeller crap.. I'm over it!

btw..am I only the one who thought Rodney did not seem too concerned about Jenn acting weird or finding Jenn? You think that would have been the first thing on his mind?
            Sig made by DG. Thanks DG sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by misskitten View Post
              I love how even the accidential body snatcher knows better!

And if only Neeva had decided to seduce somebody else.... someone tall-dark- and can tell when Jenn's not herself.
              My fics - http://www.fanfiction.net/u/584995/Stone_Jackal

Comment

I love how John and Neeva are both not McKeller shippers I find that funny and satisfying
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by mellow yellow View Post
                  OK, so up until the ending I was thinking OMG! those crazy girls at GW had it right..its been Neeva all along! But no..TPTB ruined it! The story was better than I thought but where was Teyla? I know she was there but seriously..where was she? They can stop piling on the McKeller crap.. I'm over it!

btw..am I only the one who thought Rodney did not seem too concerned about Jenn acting weird or finding Jenn? You think that would have been the first thing on his mind?
                  Well I knew almost from the beginning that it was Neeva. (These aren't still spoilers, right? We've been discussing this for weeks) But I was thinking clear up until the end, that either Jenn or more likely Ronon would realize how wrong McKeller is and make a move for Ronon/Jenn.

Originally posted by StoneJackal View Post
                  I love how even the accidential body snatcher knows better!

And if only Neeva had decided to seduce somebody else.... someone tall-dark- and can tell when Jenn's not herself.
                  That would have been wonderful! Does anyone think Ronon would have gone along for a little while anyway?
                  sigpic

Comment

Kitten! Do you have the latest birthday list? Blenca's isn't the latest and neither is mine. I'm just making sure I'm not forgetting anyone coming up.

I ask you because I remember you took the time to put them in order.
                    Here's the latest Birthday list (to my knowledge, at least):
                    http://forum.gateworld.net/showpost....ostcount=25278

And with that I'm going to bed, nite folks
                    sigpic
                    My Site || My Blog

Comment

Originally posted by dragongirl View Post
                      I love how John and Neeva are both not McKeller shippers I find that funny and satisfying
                      You know in BS, when John's wondering when Rodney is going to make a move, I hated him a little. He knew that Ronon was interested in Jenn. He said in an earlier episode how McKeller was weird ~ or something.
                      sigpic

Comment

You know in BS, when John's wondering when Rodney is going to make a move, I hated him a little. He knew that Ronon was interested in Jenn. He said in an earlier episode how McKeller was weird ~ or something.
                        Yeah in the Seed he said about Woolsey being head of Atlantis wasn't the only odd thing about that reality as he was looking at the three of them even he thought that Ronon and Jenn would be together
                        sigpic

Comment

I see lotsa people here! No need to lurk! Come out and play! Tell us what you thought! Be it McKeller otherwise or gen!
                          sigpic

Comment

Well I knew almost from the beginning that it was Neeva. (These aren't still spoilers, right? We've been discussing this for weeks) But I was thinking clear up until the end, that either Jenn or more likely Ronon would realize how wrong McKeller is and make a move for Ronon/Jenn.
                            Gah, so close, only to have hope yanked away. Maybe Jenn needs time to let the whole thing sink in, and then she'll realize that Neeva was right?

That would have been wonderful! Does anyone think Ronon would have gone along for a little while anyway?
                            *raises hand* Yeah, I think he would of, until she said or did something that made him realize Jenn wasn't exactly herself.
                            My fics - http://www.fanfiction.net/u/584995/Stone_Jackal

Comment

Gawd. I fell asleep AGAIN. Got cricked neck and a crumpled book.

So Carl Binder didn't manage to get rid of McIcky totally but I suppose he did his best.

Comment

I'm honestly over McKeller..I'm still 100% for Ronon/Jenn and I'll get that from my fan fictions..but what I want to know is where is Ronon's love interest? Are they seriously going to throw him a bone? and us fan some stupid scene or a hint that he is with someone? Instead of showing all the babbling between McKeller at the end they could have showed us the team or Ronon with someone or just anything! They have seriously gone overboard with the McKeller stuff and leaving everyone else out..of course I'm a little jadded because it wasn't McKeller and I'll admit if it was a Ronon/Jenn moment I would be squeeing my little heart out..but I would understand if someone said that last scene served no purpose..other than to shove McKeller in our face...once again
                                Sig made by DG. Thanks DG sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X