Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ronon Dex/Jennifer Keller Appreciation/Ship/Discussion (Doctor & Wild Man)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kali1 View Post
    bite they tongue!!
    Well you can still snuggle with lorne kali, just means it might not be the snuggling you would like

Comment

Originally posted by perkin127 View Post
      i love lorne, but he seems to make the most sense, as someone on the hread said, hes the only one from earth who hasnt checked out Carter lol. I personally think hes bi
      just giving ya crap Maybe he just has his own subtle check out kind of thing going on....I'm not a guy...but they can be subtle I'm sure

Originally posted by badboyzII~86 View Post
      Well you can still snuggle with lorne kali, just means it might not be the snuggling you would like
      alright...if I have to settle....lets see...who else can I snuggle with....Ahhh....Ronon!
      Last edited by kali1; 09 December 2008, 05:46 AM.

Comment

just giving ya crap Maybe he just has his own subtle check out kind of thing going on....I'm not a guy...but they can be subtle I'm sure

Yes we can indeed

alright...if I have to subtle....lets see...who else can I snuggle with....Ahhh....Ronon!
        Well you can choose anyone you like i suppose, but ronon is probably a good fit

Comment

Well you can choose anyone you like i suppose, but ronon is probably a good fit

it is his thread too

Comment

i think even those that put up with bs were then annoyed by the scene in infection which made me squirm, and i watched bs with only a slight cringe, but infection made me want to skip the scene, that has never happened to me in stargate before
            I skipped that. And as I hear I did right...

And I voted for Chuck

Comment

it is his thread too
              Well true, makes it look like your on topic i suppose

Comment

Originally posted by badboyzii~86 View Post
                well true, makes it look like your on topic i suppose

Comment

Sooooooo.... *whistling and tap shoes*

Comment

Sooooooo.... *whistling and tap shoes*

"looking at shoes"

Ohhh I know...Ronon and Jen!!!! Back on topic!!!

Talk about sparks....those two had 'em

Comment

"looking at shoes"

Ohhh I know...Ronon and Jen!!!! Back on topic!!!

Talk about sparks....those two had 'em
                      Yes and im sure Toma Zdravkovic has performed a song that would be worthy of them. (don't ask)

Sparks always fly between them. The only sparks that fly between rodney and jen is when he blows up a power conduit.

Comment

Nooooo., I don't want Lorne to be gay. If anyone should be gay it should be Rodney. I think David Hewlett could pull it off really well.

Comment

Yes and im sure Toma Zdravkovic has performed a song that would be worthy of them. (don't ask)

Sparks always fly between them. The only sparks that fly between rodney and jen is when he blows up a power conduit.
                          I'm asking...who???

*snort* No lie. You see it in her eyes....and Ronon's.....that sparkle

Comment

Originally posted by DrJenniferDex View Post
                            Guess who's just moved back to Santa Cruz after being without internet at all for a week?
                            DrJenn! I was just thinking about you! Just before I got on! Welcome back!

Cool! Gonna download tonight! I've got to be scooting out the door soon!

Originally posted by Blencathra View Post
                            I feel the same way Aqua. I can't believe how quickly it all went sour. And, as far as I can tell, it was all down to one man, Martin Gero.

I think someone on the Teyla/Ronon ship thread said that the writers were doing such a piss poor job that the Spankies should actually feel liberated by it. That they should call the characters their own and do with them as they wanted. I think we should do the same.

And another tiny thing about being on the losing side of this triangle, at least we can read other threads and be happy that everyone else feels the same as we do. The poor McKellers are moreorless trapped on their own thread due to the general hatred of their ship.
                            I'm always one who looks for silver linings.
                            Point 1, Yeah, it went sour from one week to the next!

Point 2, For sure! I have never felt the need to ship who tptb say to ship. Sure it's great when it works out that way, but otherwise.

Point 3, Ugh! I wish! Two of the other threads I lurk in are making all sorts of comparisons and saying as how it's good news for that ship. They seem to think McKeller is cute. ??????? A third thread is more anti-Keller than ant-McKeller - they're anti McKeller too, but they blame all sorts of things on Jenn.

I hate how Rodney is portrayed as being the underdog, that somehow keller is lowering herself to be with him, i mean mckeller is ick but not because Rodney isnt attractive. I find its the same in a lot mcshep ships (weve been talking bout it on the mcshep thread) mckeller doesnt work because there is no chemistry, unlike deller.
                            You know, I've never EVER seen Rodney as attractive. Up until I read some really good McCadman smut fics. And now I only see him as attractive in THAT context.

alright...if I have to settle....lets see...who else can I snuggle with....Ahhh....Ronon!
                            Hey! I get Ronon every other Monday! We set up a rota months ago!

Gotta dash now! See you all this evening!
                            sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Originally posted by Blencathra View Post
                              Nooooo., I don't want Lorne to be gay. If anyone should be gay it should be Rodney. I think David Hewlett could pull it off really well.
                              I don't want Lorne to be gay either....

Comment

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post

Hey! I get Ronon every other Monday! We set up a rota months ago!

Gotta dash now! See you all this evening!

I wasn't informed about this! LOL....well, I guess now I have!!! I want on this rotation!!!

See ya!!

Comment

Working...
                                X