Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ronon Dex/Jennifer Keller Appreciation/Ship/Discussion (Doctor & Wild Man)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Moments I loved from Tracker!

Spoiler:
    Rodney practicing his medical words in front of the mirror.

Rodney's face when he walks into the Gateroom and sees Ronon waiting as well.

Jenn hears the rustling of the bushes.. “Ronon?”

After Jenn got stunned trying to escape..when she and Kiryk starts walking again and she looks at him, looks away and looks at him again. She had one pissed off look on her face

(about Ronon not being a runner anymore) Take me to him and we’ll tell you.

(Jenn to Kiryk) “Just turn around” (the words the tone..remind you of anyone? little miss bossy..even when kidnapped.)
    Sig made by DG. Thanks DG sigpic

Comment

my thoughts on the
      Spoiler:
      the sparring I would say maybe as early as after Trio souly because I don't think she would have been too confident to ask before the Quarientine. She did say in Trio about needing to do more Cardio and Sparring would deffinatly get my heart rate up
      sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:

Rodney's face when he walks into the Gateroom and sees Ronon waiting as well.

After Jenn got stunned trying to escape..when she and Kiryk starts walking again and she looks at him, looks away and looks at him again. She had one pissed off look on her face

(about Ronon not being a runner anymore) Take me to him and we’ll tell you.

(Jenn to Kiryk) “Just turn around” (the words the tone..remind you of anyone? little miss bossy..even when kidnapped.)

(Selise to Jenn) He’s not mean, he just pretends to be. (Jenn has a flashback of making out with Ronon and smiles <---flashback didn’t happen just the smile I know someone just like that.

Kiryk telling Jenn she can take Selise as long as she returns her to him. (it was just a sweet moment..this harden runner loves this little girl. It just says so much)

Comment

Originally posted by dragongirl View Post
          my thoughts on the
          Spoiler:
          the sparring I would say maybe as early as after Trio souly because I don't think she would have been too confident to ask before the Quarientine. She did say in Trio about needing to do more Cardio and Sparring would deffinatly get my heart rate up
          I with you DG..
          Spoiler:
          definetly around Trio (maybe thats why nothing happened with her and McKay after the "drink") and before The Shrine

Comment

I think that's a good idea.

I've been making another sig. This is my take on one the McKellers have - can't remember who made it now - Fuchsia? Anyway I thought it was a great sig so I copied the idea and gave it a new twist.

Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by Blencathra View Post

I've been making another sig. This is my take on one the McKellers have - can't remember who made it now - Fuchsia? Anyway I thought it was a great sig so I copied the idea and gave it a new twist.

Spoiler:
              http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3116/2873156008_b5b685b442_o.jpg
              Blen I love it

Comment

Originally posted by Blencathra View Post

Spoiler:
                LOL!!! you are so bad

Comment

I know!

Comment

Ok, it was a little after 5 am this morning and I stil hadn't gotten to sleep when I downloaded this page. And I fell asleep in the middle of it. So, I'm catching up some!

Originally posted by SeNedra View Post
                    Love this last pic here!
                    sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Spoiler:

Rodney's face when he walks into the Gate room and sees Ronon waiting as well.

(About Ronon not being a runner anymore) Take me to him and we’ll tell you.

(Jenn to Kiryk) “Just turn around” (the words the tone..Remind you of anyone? Little miss bossy..Even when kidnapped.)

(Selise to Jenn) "He’s not mean, he just pretends to be." (Jenn has a flashback of making out with Ronon and smiles <---flashback didn’t happen just the smile "I know someone just like that."

Kiryk telling Jenn she can take Selise as long as she returns her to him. (It was just a sweet moment..This harden runner loves this little girl. It just says so much)

Jenn killing the Wraith!

(Ronon and Kiryk fight) "Ronon!, please STOP!!!!!" (sword and gun drawn) “Ronon?” "Please."

Ronon stands beside Jenn while she fixes the Selise’s leg.

Jenn sparring. ( I know Ronon trained her because she did some of the same moves we’ve seen him do. And no, I’m not just being shippy. Ronon and Teyla have very different fighting styles. Teyla is more fluid..Ronon is more..I don’t know the fight word. Kick boxing?

(McKay to Jenn)Where did you learn how to fight like that? “Oh, I’ve been taken a few sparring lessons.” (points towards Ronon) That smile on her face had nothing to do with sparring lessons.

The look between Jenn and Ronon in the infirmary. HAWT!!!!

OK, I will admit it (last scene with Ronon and McKay) I died when Ronon said “no, I don’t have intentions.” Then you guys know the rest

Serious question....what is your take on the last scene?
                      Spoiler:
                      Was Ronon messing with Rodney from the start (did he know what Rodney was asking) or did he really need clarification.

Why did he tell him No (Romantic kind) was he messing with him or he didn't want Rodney to know? Since Ronon figured out McKay's feeling for Jenn he figured it would be best to let him know what his intentions were also? I guess I just want to know what you thought about the last scene. If I go by what I saw I would say...

Ronon and Jenn are already on the road to being together so it doesn't matter to Ronon that McKay won't stand aside or is he just like whatever if she wants me she can have me oif not oh well? I just don't know what to think from his reaction...

Comment

I had to add one...

Spoiler:

Rodney's face when he walks into the Gate room and sees Ronon waiting as well.

Ronon calling for 'Jennifer.'

(About Ronon not being a runner anymore) Take me to him and we’ll tell you.

(Jenn to Kiryk) “Just turn around” (the words the tone..Remind you of anyone? Little miss bossy..Even when kidnapped.)

(Selise to Jenn) "He’s not mean, he just pretends to be." (Jenn has a flashback of making out with Ronon and smiles <---flashback didn’t happen just the smile "I know someone just like that."

Kiryk telling Jenn she can take Selise as long as she returns her to him. (It was just a sweet moment..This harden runner loves this little girl. It just says so much)

Jenn killing the Wraith!

(Ronon and Kiryk fight) "Ronon!, please STOP!!!!!" (sword and gun drawn) “Ronon?” "Please."

Ronon stands beside Jenn while she fixes the Selise’s leg.

Jenn sparring. ( I know Ronon trained her because she did some of the same moves we’ve seen him do. And no, I’m not just being shippy. Ronon and Teyla have very different fighting styles. Teyla is more fluid..Ronon is more..I don’t know the fight word. Kick boxing?

(McKay to Jenn)Where did you learn how to fight like that? “Oh, I’ve been taken a few sparring lessons.” (points towards Ronon) That smile on her face had nothing to do with sparring lessons.

The look between Jenn and Ronon in the infirmary. HAWT!!!!

OK, I will admit it (last scene with Ronon and McKay) I died when Ronon said “no, I don’t have intentions.” Then you guys know the rest

Comment

I love your new sig Krissie

Comment

Originally posted by aquagirl View Post
                            I love your new sig Krissie
                            Thanks. Me too.

Comment

Finally I got the episode I'm off to see it, be back in hour

Comment

Originally posted by mellow yellow View Post

Serious question....what is your take on the last scene?
                                Spoiler:
                                Was Ronon messing with Rodney from the start (did he know what Rodney was asking) or did he really need clarification.

Why did he tell him No (Romantic kind) was he messing with him or he didn't want Rodney to know? Since Ronon figured out McKay's feeling for Jenn he figured it would be best to let him know what his intentions were also? I guess I just want to know what you thought about the last scene. If I go by what I saw I would say...

Ronon and Jenn are already on the road to being together so it doesn't matter to Ronon that McKay won't stand aside or is he just like whatever if she wants me she can have me oif not oh well? I just don't know what to think from his reaction...
                                I agree with you Mellow. I've noticed that

Spoiler:
                                some folk on the season 5 thread wondered if Ronon was pulling Rodney's leg. However, I don't think he was. Since when was Ronon a joker? He's not Shep. He tells it how it is.

I did wonder if Ronon wondered what the word "intentions" meant at first. It seemed like it was a word he wasn't familiar with in that context and he needed more clarification from Rodney before he realised what Rodney meant.

Just going for my sandwich & then I'm going to watch it again. The sun's gone off my screen now.

Comment

Working...
                                X