Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ronon Dex/Jennifer Keller Appreciation/Ship/Discussion (Doctor & Wild Man)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sounds fun Nika

There is a pantomime song that is very similar. The first bit goes "On the first day of Christmas my true love sent to me, a bra that was meant to hold three". And a bra is produced that has three cups.

SB's cousin does pantomime every year and I bet she knows the rest of the song. If no-one comes up with any more lyrics, I'll ask her tomorrow if she can write them down for me.

Comment

Anyway I'm off to bed now. Good night.

Comment

Night Blen
        sigpic

Comment

night

Comment

Hello Hello Hello
            1 Dayyy.

OT:
            So this afternoon was interesting in my house, my mom was saying how nobody needs 30,000 song on an MP3 player and my neice was like i would! i know like a million songs! So my dad told her that if she could hand write, and number 1,000,000 songs by New Years Day he would give her 100 dollars. So of course she tried, but she gave up after writing 200 songs down.
            sigpic
            sig by stars-and-kisses.tumblr.com

Comment

Got some Ronon pics from the lost tribe
              Spoiler:

The moment his heart breaks, you can see it in his eyes :'(

and the cover up smile

Comment

Originally posted by GSRgategirl923 View Post
                Hello Hello Hello
                1 Dayyy.

OT:
                So this afternoon was interesting in my house, my mom was saying how nobody needs 30,000 song on an MP3 player and my neice was like i would! i know like a million songs! So my dad told her that if she could hand write, and number 1,000,000 songs by New Years Day he would give her 100 dollars. So of course she tried, but she gave up after writing 200 songs down.
                LMAO, of course she tried
                sigpic
                My Site || My Blog

Comment

Originally posted by fuchsia View Post
                  DG your post made me think of ....

spaghetti
                  Spoiler:

and

two large meatballs
                  Spoiler:

Thanks DG and Perkin for the pics!
                  That is soo bad! I love it!

Originally posted by Nika View Post
                  OMG I haven't dropped by in like 10 days and I had to read through 50kazillion pages to catch up with the discussion thread.... LOL

Damn on all those BUTT photos... nearly fell out the door to my cubicle!

How is everyone?????
                  We're all good! Didn't you know it's not safe to play in the gutter at work? And let me think a while on those crack lyrics. I'm not usually too good at that. I know people who are though.
                  sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Hello Hello Hello
                    1 Dayyy.

OT:
                    So, when I'm contemplating which song I'm going to get with the Pepsi points that keep piling up, you're the one I need to turn to. Right?
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Nika View Post
                      Okay GLENN is requesting some help you R/K shippies! I'm working on another crack-fic team thingy (kinda like Woolsey's Team Building Fiasco) called... Woolsey's 12 Days of Christmas.

I need some good prompts to help me think of situations to throw our hero's all into.

E.g. The first two I know I want to do already are:

On the first day of Christmas, my true love gave to me:
                      A rabid squirrel in a pine tree
                      On the second day of Christmas, my true love gave to me:
                      Too much tequila
                      And a rabid squirrel in a pine tree

Any thoughts on three to twelve?
                      It should fit with the timing of the song, and be something I can write a christmas theme story around.
                      How about
                      On the sixth day of christmas, my true love gave to me
                      six scientists squabbling

Comment

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
                        So, when I'm contemplating which song I'm going to get with the Pepsi points that keep piling up, you're the one I need to turn to. Right?
                        i guess, the only question is do you want songs that came from an 11 year olds mind...?(and a few of my CD's)
                        sigpic

Comment

i guess, the only question is do you want songs that came from an 11 year olds mind...?(and a few of my CD's)
                          If it's music, I love it. I have a hard time deciding on what to get though. Of course there are occasions where the song is not available for the Pepsi points. Grrrr.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
                            If it's music, I love it. I have a hard time deciding on what to get though. Of course there are occasions where the song is not available for the Pepsi points. Grrrr.
                            Okay,
                            But the music on the list goes from Nickleback to GreenDay to Katy Perry with a little Hannah Montana and HSM.
                            sigpic

Comment

more pic spam, i worked out how to make pics from my clips

Comment

Lucky.....lucky...lucky...for touching that!!! *sighs*

How tall is Jason anyway?

Comment

Working...
                                X