Sheppard Pic of the Day

~Athena

Comment

*swoons*
      thanks, just what I needed.
      In the land of the blind, the one-eyed man is king

sigpic

Comment

Since i'm in a really good mood, have another! (from "the storm")

~Athena

Comment

stop it!!
          I'm an old lady you know, you'll give me a heart attack!!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Major Clanger
            stop it!!
            I'm an old lady you know, you'll give me a heart attack!!
            LOL...thats okay if you have a heart attack...i'll just show you another picture of Joe and you'll be up and running again
            ~Athena

Comment

<happy sigh>

I could just stare at that man all day long.
              Shin ~ def. A device for finding furniture in the dark.

Comment

OMG! I just finished watching Thought Crimes. And I loved it! I love the whole premise of the story, and the lead character was actually one that I wasn't annoyed with. And of course Joe was so adorable!

There were sometimes when I saw joe with his coat on it made me think of I X-files, becuase mulder and scully always wear the coats. I'm such a sucker for men in suits and long coats.

If they actually developed this into a series, I would have definately followed it, but I also love Joe as Sheppard. So i'm good either way.
                ~Athena

Comment

Since I won't be online early tomorrow i'll post this now (From "Thought Crimes")

Flanigan Pic of the Day

~Athena

Comment

Originally posted by Athenaktt
                    Since I won't be online early tomorrow i'll post this now (From "Thought Crimes")
                    This is Mr.MC speaking: MC just had a heart attack and won't be around the fourm today.

Unless any of you knows how to revive her? I tried showing her the Middlesborough goal from last night, but she just keeps muttering something. Can't quite make it out.

Do you have sheep here at all?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Athenaktt
                      OMG! I just finished watching Thought Crimes. And I loved it! I love the whole premise of the story, and the lead character was actually one that I wasn't annoyed with. And of course Joe was so adorable!

There were sometimes when I saw joe with his coat on it made me think of I X-files, becuase mulder and scully always wear the coats. I'm such a sucker for men in suits and long coats.

If they actually developed this into a series, I would have definately followed it, but I also love Joe as Sheppard. So i'm good either way.
                      Woohoo!

Isn't the way he sings the Scooby Doo theme song just about the most adorable thing ever?

Comment

Originally posted by Liv
                        Woohoo!

Isn't the way he sings the Scooby Doo theme song just about the most adorable thing ever?
                        Oh stop it, that's not fair, I'll never get to see it

However I'm here with a question. Mr MC and I just watched Hide & Seek and 38 Minutes and we want to know what that accent is that Maj Shephard has. And my question to those of you who have seen Joe F in other things: does he always talk like that, or does he use different voices for different characters?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Liv
                          Woohoo!

When I heard it I starting laugh so hard!...then I had to remember to keep quiet since it was already midnight and my parents were sleeping.

This is Mr.MC speaking: MC just had a heart attack and won't be around the fourm today.

Unless any of you knows how to revive her? I tried showing her the Middlesborough goal from last night, but she just keeps muttering something. Can't quite make it out.

Do you have sheep here at all?
                          LOL...poor MC. In response to Mr. MC's question...no sheep in here only Sheppard.

However I'm here with a question. Mr MC and I just watched Hide & Seek and 38 Minutes and we want to know what that accent is that Maj Shephard has. And my question to those of you who have seen Joe F in other things: does he always talk like that, or does he use different voices for different characters?
                          I'm not sure what you mean be what accent he has...cuz to me it just sounds like the usual American Californian accent, then again I live in California and I can't even tell if I have an accent or not. :s

But I've seen Joe F. In a couple other things and I he basically talks the same way. Then again I've only seen him play similar characters to Sheppard.
                          ~Athena

Comment

Oh stop it, that's not fair, I'll never get to see it
                            There, there. Let's have some pictures, shall we?

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v1...s/PDVD_005.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v1...s/PDVD_006.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v1...s/PDVD_009.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v1...s/PDVD_012.jpg

Well, seeing as how english isn't my first language, the accent thing usually passes me right by - unless it's really, really obvious - but as far as I could tell he sounds exactly the same in Thought Crimes as he does in Atlantis.

Comment

I've seen him in "Family Album", "Dawson's Creek", "Judging Amy", "The Other Sister", "Thought Crimes" and "Stargate Atlantis". His voice has been the same in all these shows. So has his hair.

BTW, I wander what Joes' wife thinks about all this. *Runs before someone hits her with a baseball bat.*
                              "Embress your life, find what it is that you love, and pursue it with all your soul. For if you do not, when you come to die, you will find that you have not lived."

A character from the novel "Chindi" by Jack McDevitt

Remember always that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one.
                              'Eleanor Roosevelt'
                              Individuality is freedom lived.
                              'Janis Joplin'

Comment

Originally posted by Atlantis1
                                I've seen him in "Family Album", "Dawson's Creek", "Judging Amy", "The Other Sister", "Thought Crimes" and "Stargate Atlantis". His voice has been the same in all these shows. So has his hair.

BTW, I wander what Joes' wife thinks about all this. *Runs before someone hits her with a baseball bat.*
                                Joe's wife should be very happy that she is married to a very very handsome man. And I envy her.
                                ~Athena

Comment

Working...
                                X