No announcement yet.

Joe Flanigan/John Sheppard Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My stomach does a little lurch and I get all tingly when I look at that pic! Must add to screensaver!!!
    sigpic
    Read about my SGA set visit at My LiveJournal - June 2007

Comment

Originally posted by Salty
      My stomach does a little lurch and I get all tingly when I look at that pic! Must add to screensaver!!!
      Rather nice to see JF in street clothes.

Any idea where that pic was taken?

When all else fails, change channels.

Comment

Originally posted by GatetheWay
        Though a bit off topic I've been wondering what color Joe Flanigan's eyes are?
        In Atlantis they some times look brown or hazel but then I saw him in CSI: Miami and there was no dening he had green eyes there. Can someone help me figure this out once and for all?
        I would say that Joe has hazel eyes because I saw a close up photo and he has a ring of brown right around the pupil and flecks of color in his irises. I'd say that Torri has green eyes since the color looks consistant throughout her irises, no flecks.

Next time someone sees them at a convention or other venue, ask them and let us all know!

My kind of guy:
        "Hewlett states that he is a self proclaimed computer nerd who loves small dark rooms and large computers."
        Member of MAGIC: McKay's A Genius Intergalactic Club and ADB: Adores David's Blog
        (subsidiaries of DHD: David Hewlett's Domain).

Comment

Originally posted by watcher652
          I would say that Joe has hazel eyes because I saw a close up photo and he has a ring of brown right around the pupil and flecks of color in his irises.
          I'd definitely say they're hazel, as well.

Originally posted by watcher652
          Next time someone sees them at a convention or other venue, ask them and let us all know!
          Yes, and also; what's up with the black wrist band? I'm VERY fond of that wrist band.
          Shin ~ def. A device for finding furniture in the dark.

Comment

In Atlantis they some times look brown or hazel but then I saw him in CSI: Miami and there was no dening he had green eyes there. Can someone help me figure this out once and for all?
            Here's a crop of a huge piccie Athenaktt linked to a few posts back...
            I'd say hazel, but maybe it depends on what he's wearing and on the ambient light.

Comment

help!
              I'm melting!
              In the land of the blind, the one-eyed man is king

sigpic

Comment

Now that I've stared at that close up for 15 minutes. . .all I can say is. . Wow!

When all else fails, change channels.

Comment

Originally posted by Athenaktt
                  I found this on "Sheppard daily" community on Livejournal posted by moonlight_spike and thought i share.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v3...tt/hotness.jpg

Edit: came up waaaaayyyyy too big ..so i'll link it.

Wow!

*faints*

Comment

Originally posted by Major Clanger
                    oooohhhhh man, I'm deffo in lurve.

And happy to find out that I'm only a smidge older than Shep, and a bit younger than BB (so that makes it easy to work out that I'm 29) so I can have them both.

You and me both then MC, aren't you a Saggi too?

His eyes- I'm thinking hazel...

Comment

Originally posted by blingaway
                      Here's a crop of a huge piccie Athenaktt linked to a few posts back...
                      I'd say hazel, but maybe it depends on what he's wearing and on the ambient light.

http://members.cox.net/mingode/joe1crop.jpg
                      I like the lower down bit too

Comment

Originally posted by smallgirl
                        I'm 29, and have a thing for older men, younger men, just pretty men in general! Recently all the guys on TV that I liked always seemed to be a few years younger and it was making me feel old. Joe's age, whilst surprising as I would have said early rather than late 30's, does make me feel good about hitting 30 this year. I am also suprised by BB's age and Sean Maher from Firefly I recently discovered is late 30's rather than the late 20's I'd assumed when watching the show.

Easter Lily That pic from LJ is gorgeous, no wonder it was entitled 'hotness'.

Esther
                        *blinks* Sean Maher's in his late thirties?

Wow...

Wow, I don't believe that.
                        Mirror, Mirror: Melyanna's multi-fandom fic site
                        Last update: 14 April 2006
                        Melyanna's Multimedia
                        Last update: 15 February 2006

Comment

Originally posted by Liv
                          Yes, and also; what's up with the black wrist band? I'm VERY fond of that wrist band.
                          Hmm, I had a theory about that wrist band and some fics have had the same theory, too.

Or, maybe since he has a watch on the other wrist he likes to be balanced.

My kind of guy:
                          "Hewlett states that he is a self proclaimed computer nerd who loves small dark rooms and large computers."
                          Member of MAGIC: McKay's A Genius Intergalactic Club and ADB: Adores David's Blog
                          (subsidiaries of DHD: David Hewlett's Domain).

Comment

Though a bit off topic I've been wondering what color Joe Flanigan's eyes are?
                            I'm looking at the final scene of The Brotherhood... I've paused it... yep...they look green to me also...
                            sigpic
                            "When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth"

Comment

God I love SCRUFFY JOE. I want me some of that. GUH

Comment

Any idea where that pic was taken?
                                I have no idea where that picture was taken...but I'd bet it was at some movie premiere or something like that.
                                ~Athena

Comment

Working...
                                X