• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lol... i like that even better!

Comment

Originally posted by FoolishPleasure
      Or we are the Cockpit Boxer Brigade.
      I know I don't get a vote here, but if I did, I'd vote for this one. ROFL!

Comment

any of them is good..

i love the gutter (And its a perfect place for BB fans too... we need it with all the leather pics)

the hussie pond is fun too
        sigpic

Comment

D'oh! I meant to share a piccie!

Comment

is that his look after hearing what we're calling his thunkers

Comment

hey... to mix things up... any acronyms in the house?? any way "shep" can acronym out to one of these

Comment

I know I dwell in the gutter, but a hussie is hussie no matter who you thunk for first. I vote for cockpit. I think "shep" would be proud that his hussies dwell there. And besides the gutter has a deep end and a shallow end. So why can't Joe have the cockpit AND the sandbox. You know, for when you thunk too hard and fall from one to the other. Sand would provide a soft landing. How much fun would it be to have "Cockpit Boxer Brigade welcomes you to the sandbox." in a sig.
                "You are a distraction who is permanently distracted."~ Ohhhhh...sparkly...
                "Well, we came, we saw, we got spanked."-Harper (Andromeda)
                Don't shake that. It's liable to blow up.~L.
                Ewww! What's that mess on the floor? I think my sanity just broke.
                "My ovaries are exploding with maternal instinct..." Partylikeits1984 on DH's character on Traders
                Even if the voices in my head aren't real, they have some pretty good ideas.
                Very smart people intimidate me. And turn me on. Do you see my problem in the dating game?~Aurore
                (Same boat. Small World. ~ r-h)

Comment

i LIKE it sounds good to me

Comment

Originally posted by ra-hanna
                    I know I dwell in the gutter, but a hussie is hussie no matter who you thunk for first.
                    Well said! *rotflol*

When all else fails, change channels.

Comment

is it bad when you completely understand EXACTLY what that means in thunking terms???

Comment

Say hello to my new signature! Made by blingaway!

!!!

Comment

ohhh purty sig... i like it
                          sigpic

Comment

indeed

i like we need to make some "cockpit boxer brigade" sig banners now

Comment

Originally posted by emily_reich
                              indeed

i like we need to make some "cockpit boxer brigade" sig banners now
                              I'm good with Adobe Photoshop, send me some piccy's and I'll mess around with them to see what I can do!
                              Last edited by Shivan; 10 February 2005, 10:17 AM.

Comment

k i am terrible with photoshop

i'll pm ya

Comment

Working...
                                X