Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by FoolishPleasure
    There is something about those pics. . the cactus is kinda weird. *LOL*

Poor JF. I'm sure he would die if he saw what went on in here. . .especially lately.

Droops - I saw the cheerleader pic posted elsewhere. . and there was some threat to Barney in another thread. Maybe if you stopped being so threatening, you'd get some. . . . . .er. . ."green" that is.
    Those pics are just strange, but then, I guess stange stuff goes on in Frat houses...*wouldn't know, don't have that system in the UK*

I don't know about JF, but I'd die if I knew he'd been in here...

~*Beanie*~ | No mountain too high, no gutter too low... | Ar scáth a chéile a mhairimid uilig...
    "It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt."

Comment

Joe meets Beanie at the next con.

So YOU are the one who told everyone about THAT pic!

When all else fails, change channels.

Comment

Ha! I'm in a fraternity now! Woohoo, I'm young again!

Comment

Originally posted by Droops
          You're not gonna try and reenact that photo are you? You little frat boy.
          "You are a distraction who is permanently distracted."~ Ohhhhh...sparkly...
          "Well, we came, we saw, we got spanked."-Harper (Andromeda)
          Don't shake that. It's liable to blow up.~L.
          Ewww! What's that mess on the floor? I think my sanity just broke.
          "My ovaries are exploding with maternal instinct..." Partylikeits1984 on DH's character on Traders
          Even if the voices in my head aren't real, they have some pretty good ideas.
          Very smart people intimidate me. And turn me on. Do you see my problem in the dating game?~Aurore
          (Same boat. Small World. ~ r-h)

Comment

Joe meets Beanie at the next con.

So YOU are the one who told everyone about THAT pic!
            LOLOLOLOL!

Yep...t'was me...I'm so naughty Joe, send me to YOUR room!

~*Beanie*~ | No mountain too high, no gutter too low... | Ar scáth a chéile a mhairimid uilig...
            "It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt."

Comment

Originally posted by Droops
              Spill your guts Droops. . .just what DOES happen in those frat houses????

When all else fails, change channels.

Comment

Spill your guts Droops. . .just what DOES happen in those frat houses????
                I'm not sure he could actually post it with a PG rating.
                "You are a distraction who is permanently distracted."~ Ohhhhh...sparkly...
                "Well, we came, we saw, we got spanked."-Harper (Andromeda)
                Don't shake that. It's liable to blow up.~L.
                Ewww! What's that mess on the floor? I think my sanity just broke.
                "My ovaries are exploding with maternal instinct..." Partylikeits1984 on DH's character on Traders
                Even if the voices in my head aren't real, they have some pretty good ideas.
                Very smart people intimidate me. And turn me on. Do you see my problem in the dating game?~Aurore
                (Same boat. Small World. ~ r-h)

Comment

Originally posted by Kliggins
                  I guess you were impressed with those Cananda guys, it made you forget how to spell Canada.

http://img78.photobucket.com/albums/...sdcc3heidi.jpg

Just to stay on topic
                  Kliggies....Oh Kliggies....PPPPFFFFTTTTT

lovely picture of Joe though....
                  Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Originally posted by ra-hanna
                    I'm not sure he could actually post it with a PG rating.
                    That's a point...

I'm not actually sure I want to know to be honest...

*Wonders if Joe was a frat boy when he was in college*

Comment

Originally posted by Potions_Mistress
                      Nice piccy Kliggins...oh how I am gonna meet his someday along with the rest of the cast. When I become a nurse in the next year and half or so, I am going to a con and bringing CKO with me.
                      We're sure going to need a nurse on hand if any of us get to meet Joe in person But make sure he's the one doing the mouth to mouth

Comment

Originally posted by Potions_Mistress
                        Anyone know where I can find an address to write to Joe? I love writing celebrity fan mail to all my favorite celebs?
                        I've never sent an e-mail to the Bridge studios, but we have an address posted at the Joe Flanigan info & Photo page site

Maybe you guys can try the address and tell me if you guys get some feedback from Joe.

Bridge Studios
                        Stargate Atlantis
                        Joe Flanigan Fan Mail
                        2400 Boundary Road
                        Burnaby BC
                        V5M 3Z3
                        Canada.

Edit: And now that I actually scroll down and caught up with the thread...I see that Tame beat me to posting the Bridte studios address.

I'll just leave it up again for those who don't want to go back 3 pages for the address again.

Now off to hell...i mean work i go.
                        ~Athena

Comment

Oh yeah...

How's the vacation going thus far Mer?

Comment

Originally posted by Merentha
                            We're sure going to need a nurse on hand if any of us get to meet Joe in person But make sure he's the one doing the mouth to mouth
                            Will we need a nurse 'cos his georgousness makes us faint or will we need one 'cos he might bop us for talking about and viewing the butt piccie??!!!

Well, I think I'm within the 6 hours time limit before I mentioned that photo!! Is there a prize???!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Elinor
                              Will we need a nurse 'cos his georgousness makes us faint or will we need one 'cos he might bop us for talking about and viewing the butt piccie??!!!

Well, I think I'm within the 6 hours time limit before I mentioned that photo!! Is there a prize???!!!

If he'd bop you for talking about and viewing the pic, imagine what I'm gonna get...

Comment

Originally posted by knocknashee
                                If he'd bop you for talking about and viewing the pic, imagine what I'm gonna get...
                                oh you lucky lucky woman .....hehehehe
                                Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Working...
                                X