• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The Veldt View Post
    The drawings I said about

Spoiler:
    http://i52.photobucket.com/albums/g29/Kristenveldt/Picture001.jpg

Was meant to be Erik, I'm sorry about the beard, it just looked like that from that angle

Spoiler:
    http://i52.photobucket.com/albums/g29/Kristenveldt/Picture003.jpg

And 'Jimmy' I believe he's called, although I think I got his hair slightly wrong too

And uh...some more Erik icons. Because I like Erik.

Spoiler:
    I like the first drawing and the icons the most

Wraithworshipper, I read your story yesterday... Here's my response...

Icarium

Comment

Originally posted by GoSpikey View Post
      Facebook what?

Where are you getting this from?

Cos yesterday someone said some site has to close for hotlinking, while it's protected from it, I believe?
      Now that I have my pancakes before me, I can settle down for another read. Actually, I remember there were two spam thingies on this site, I think they were anyway, around the 360s (?) post. I tried to link to them but I kept getting locked out so I don't know what that was about. My guy said it was probably spam and to stop linking to it.
      So I did, but I was pretty annoyed. Anyway, maybe that's where the face book idea came from?? I dunno

wwii/wraith cake
      "Ask NOT what you can do for your country...ask WHAT'S FOR LUNCH?" O. Wells

Comment

@ icarium: - great one

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Shanthaia View Post
          @ icarium: - great one
          Guess if JM really reads the story he´ll give out live ammunition on the set...just in case
          And I second the
          sigpic
          Thanks for the Sig go to the talented Fainne
          Spoiler:
          Which Supernatural character are you? (I hate those things..but sadly it fits )
          You're John! You are skilled and smart, but world-weary and a little jaded. You're a serial monogamist, and you love hard. You can sometimes be a little too narrow-minded, and stubborn to a fault, but your heart is always in the right place.

The GateWorld Cantina - Kara : Runner gone Wraith gone Wraith Queen gone human barmaid

Comment

I only wish it was CH in these photos...

Icarium

Comment

Originally posted by Icarium View Post

Icarium
              Is that a baby makin' machine? It either looks like a throne/toilet or Eewwww it attaches to her...ahem, ahem eeewww not wanting to think about it anymore. (I'm talking about the wraith queen siggy at the bottom of your posts) I wonder what the male wraith are thinking when they come across an attractive "well endowed" female? (or the opposite for female wraiths) I mean we find them attractive in a hot ghoulish sort of way, I have a hard time believing that some of them wouldn't feel the same way about humans. I mean even the Nazi's had their "Joy Division".

wwii/ wraith cake

Comment

throne/toilet?!

Icarium

Comment

Originally posted by Wraithworshipper View Post
                  Just in case anyone remembers the little fanfic I wrote starring JM, BlueJay outed me on his blog (as I didn't have the guts to do it myself). Yes. I did say that anyone who wanted to 'out' me had my permission, but BlueJay went just that extra mile!

BlueJay

Wraithworshipper

Love ya, Sweetie! Mean it! That wallie may take me awhile, but I'll come up with something!

Wraithie

Ish kneeling like Steve seeing if his meditation stance works.... Begins quietly chanting, "Ohmmm! Shanthaiaaaa, Ashimjaraaaa, Naamiaiseeet."
                  Just be careful wraithie, I know this may sound overly cautious but writers "do" borrow ideas and who are you--a fan on a forum, you have no power. You've got some really great ideas, but I would be careful to post your stuff on JMs blog. Don't get me wrong, I have nothing personally against the man, but what recourse would you have if he did decide to read your stuff and use it with nar'ry a word in the credits to you. I had a post graduate professor who I had a good relationship with. I was taking his creative writing class and he wanted me to TA with him the following year. I wanted to show him my stuff, because I was interested in publishing it and he said be careful who you show your stuff to, even professors will take your ideas for their own--it is done a lot. J, my guy, said the same thing. He had a number of good relationships with his profs at UofT (in Toronto) and they warned him again and again about the same thing. What I'm trying to say is, your ideas are good, therefore guard them.

wwii/ wraith cake

Comment

OMG ladies (gentlmen) you are so fast. I just can't catch up those pages. But i browsed through them and I love your artworks. Icarium keep on experimenting - i love your wallis I did a walli too today - seems my creativity returns

Comment

Okay, I want to know who posted the Steve belly thing--was it Rachelle or Naamie? I can't see any belly in the screen caps and I soooo want to. Which ones were you referring to??

wwii

Comment

Ever seen this? H&H Season 3 Episodes.

Only 2 eps left. Which one is the best? Common Ground, or Echoes?

Add a point to the ep you liked best (and put a plus behind the number), and take one from the other one (and put a minus behind it).

You can vote once every 24 hours, I believe.

Atlantis Season 3 H&H

Follow the link if you want to!

In Loving Memory of Wraithlord.

I wish I got to know you better.

Comment

Originally posted by Fainne View Post
                          OMG ladies (gentlmen) you are so fast. I just can't catch up those pages. But i browsed through them and I love your artworks. Icarium keep on experimenting - i love your wallis I did a walli too today - seems my creativity returns

Maybe we should invent something like that ancient knowledge repository O´Neill used twice. Downloading all the latest posts directly into the brain
                          or maybe i should spam less...but the invention is more likely to happen

Like the wallie
                          sigpic
                          Thanks for the Sig go to the talented Fainne
                          Spoiler:
                          Which Supernatural character are you? (I hate those things..but sadly it fits )
                          You're John! You are skilled and smart, but world-weary and a little jaded. You're a serial monogamist, and you love hard. You can sometimes be a little too narrow-minded, and stubborn to a fault, but your heart is always in the right place.

The GateWorld Cantina - Kara : Runner gone Wraith gone Wraith Queen gone human barmaid

Comment

Originally posted by Wraith Worshipper View Post
                            Okay, I want to know who posted the Steve belly thing--was it Rachelle or Naamie? I can't see any belly in the screen caps and I soooo want to. Which ones were you referring to??

wwii
                            You'd better watch the ep again. I think when I was looking for screencaps of his belly, it was really unclear.

You'll see it much better on tv!

In Loving Memory of Wraithlord.

I wish I got to know you better.

Comment

Originally posted by Karhedron View Post
                              Maybe we should invent something like that ancient knowledge repository O´Neill used twice. Downloading all the latest posts directly into the brain
                              or maybe i should spam less...but the invention is more likely to happen

Like the wallie
                              *teheee* that's a cool idea. But I don't want to die just because of all the stuff that's in this thread. I would I start talking wraithish if I'd use that machine?

OK, in which episode One can see Todds belly?

Comment

[QUOTE=Karhedron;8210188]@das Guess sometimes stunners can be pretty stunning

@Edit @ ashimjara *waves* Hello there
                                QUOTE]

Karhedron - Wie Gehts?

Ashimjara

Tune In, Turn On, Burn Out .......

Comment

Working...
                                X