Wraith Defenders Club

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The Veldt View Post
    I did notice that he had a pink tummy while he was lying on the cell floor. So did my mother. Either they aren't green all over (I doubt), or they didn't think that his coat would stretch up a bit when he was lying there, so didn't paint his belly green
    Oh hello The Veldt: Welcome to the WDC. That was an oversight on the make-up department. Oh, look Steve's got a pink belly hee hee.

LS

Comment

alright- i do need some sleep
      all a good night and plesent wraith filled dreams
      sigpic

Comment

I want to see Steve's pink belly.

I know I said I was getting off here, and I am, but I had to make one more siggy.

[/url]

Comment

Someone was asking if the Wraith have body hair. Anyone brave enough to ask JM if in a future eppy will we see a bare chested male Wraith. Ok I said male cos if some one ask a bare chested Wraith all kinds of thoughts would go though JM's mind and he would think we are a bunch of pervs

LS

Comment

Lol! Bare-chested male wraiths sound good...or...

Sheppard on a hive ship: "What is that singing?" ("I feel pretty..") *Walks to shower and jerks curtain back*
            Steve: "Ahhh!"
            Sheppard: "Ahhh!"

[/url]

Comment

Originally posted by Rachelle View Post
              I want to see Steve's pink belly.

I know I said I was getting off here, and I am, but I had to make one more siggy.
              I love the picture and the saying. You know we share the same thoughts too.

and, It is hard to get away from here.

LS

Comment

Originally posted by Reed
                Does that mean I get to Wraith all of you?
                LOLOLol...HEY!!!! *grabs can of RAID and aims it at Reed* One more step, and I'm sprayin' ya!!

To end the evening, here's a little drabble I posted in another thread, altered a little for your enjoyment...

Think of how effectively the Wraith could be used in the SG universe, both in deadly serious situations, and in humorous ones. For instance, let's say there is a meeting of alien species - for the fun of it, let's make the meeting place earth, where some people have never seen Wraith before...ya know, the 'innocent humans' who the Wraith prefer to feed upon....

Woolsey: "The Wraith have just arrived. Finally. That's the last of the delegates."

Shep: "Those guys are always late..."

Teyla (with a playful grin, looking at the top of Shep's head): "Perhaps they spend too much time fixing their hair."

Shep: "Yeah, they're kinda prissy that way, aren't they? Personally, I think it's a waste of time."

Teyla: "Yes. I can tell."

*Wraith enter the room and just stand there, leering at the others*

McKay: "And the 'creep factor' just went off the charts. Am I the only one who feels like they're feeding on me with their eyes? Oh god, I hope they're not hungry..."

Shep: "Calm down, Rodney...they've never sent starving Wraith to one of these conferences yet."

McKay: "And the key word here is 'yet'. There's always a first time for everything."

Innocent Human: "Sir, if you don't mind me asking...who are these guys? They look like...Germans."

Shep: "Well, they're not Germans. They're an alien race, called Wraith."

Innocent Human: "Well, they look like Germans."

Shep (screwing his face up and cocking his head to the side, he studies the Wraith): "Huh. You're right. They DO look like Germans. Well, green Germans. I think I'll call one of 'em...Dieter."

Innocent Human: "Dieter, sir?"

Shep: - "Yeah. And whatever you do, don't touch his monkey..."

das

*Dieter (Mike Myers) on Sprockets - old Saturday Night Live routine.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by naamiaiset View Post
                  you can notice the same thing about todd in "miller's crossing". his neck is chris' normal skin tone. the make-up artists got lazy.
                  No I haven't notice I guess I'll go back and watch You have a good eye. Do you think the Make up dept are trying to say money?

LS

Comment

Originally posted by toomuchcaf View Post
                    Considering how fast this threads going, I'm a bit nervous about logging off for a day, I'd never catch up.

And It would be nice to know whats under the leather, but I doubt they'd have chest hair.
                    Could live with smooth green hairless skin So lickable! And nothing to get caught betwen the teeth!

Originally posted by dasNdanger View Post
                    About the action figures -

Yeah, Steve is just a repainted Erik...that's how I saw it advertised. A 'special edition, repainted as Steve the Wraith'. I have not seen a long coat Steve. I HOPE they come out with a Todd. Only problem is, a few gals here *cough*wraithie*cough* will be trying to get his clothes off, just to see if he IS green all over...
                    Was distracted before, so missed that. HOWEVER...you got that right!

Reed! Good to see ya!! Heh - yeah, it's been really active for me, I can't keep up at home because I have dial up, and this site is really slow...so I rely on the quick reply instead, but that means I miss some of the posts.

I thinkthe next unnamed male Wraith that we see should be named 'Reed' - unless there's one from past shows who hasn't gotten a name yet...
                    Agrees with das!

About Sam saying meeting Todd is a 'treat'. Don't you wonder how she would know? I mean, isn't it the first time she's really met with him, too? Or...or did she meet with him earlier...alone... *telepathically inplants the image of Sam groping the green into everyone's brain*

das
                    I firmly believe that everyone needs to Grope the Green sometimes! Not to just isn't natural!
                    sigpic

Comment

We ARE a bunch of pervs!
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by dasNdanger View Post
                        LOLOLol...HEY!!!! *grabs can of RAID and aims it at Reed* One more step, and I'm sprayin' ya!!

To end the evening, here's a little drabble I posted in another thread, altered a little for your enjoyment...

Think of how effectively the Wraith could be used in the SG universe, both in deadly serious situations, and in humorous ones. For instance, let's say there is a meeting of alien species - for the fun of it, let's make the meeting place earth, where some people have never seen Wraith before...ya know, the 'innocent humans' who the Wraith prefer to feed upon....

Woolsey: "The Wraith have just arrived. Finally. That's the last of the delegates."

Shep: "Those guys are always late..."

Teyla (with a playful grin, looking at the top of Shep's head): "Perhaps they spend too much time fixing their hair."

Shep: "Yeah, they're kinda prissy that way, aren't they? Personally, I think it's a waste of time."

Teyla: "Yes. I can tell."

*Wraith enter the room and just stand there, leering at the others*

McKay: "And the 'creep factor' just went off the charts. Am I the only one who feels like they're feeding on me with their eyes? Oh god, I hope they're not hungry..."

Shep: "Calm down, Rodney...they've never sent starving Wraith to one of these conferences yet."

McKay: "And the key word here is 'yet'. There's always a first time for everything."

Innocent Human: "Sir, if you don't mind me asking...who are these guys? They look like...Germans."

Shep: "Well, they're not Germans. They're an alien race, called Wraith."

Innocent Human: "Well, they look like Germans."

Shep (screwing his face up and cocking his head to the side, he studies the Wraith): "Huh. You're right. They DO look like Germans. Well, green Germans. I think I'll call one of 'em...Dieter."

Innocent Human: "Dieter, sir?"

Shep: - "Yeah. And whatever you do, don't touch his monkey..."

das

*Dieter (Mike Myers) on Sprockets - old Saturday Night Live routine.

das you have a natural talent for comedy

LS

Comment

Originally posted by LiquidSky View Post
                          No I haven't notice I guess I'll go back and watch You have a good eye. Do you think the Make up dept are trying to say money?

LS
                          photobucket.com/albums/ll123/naamiaiset/sga/millerscrossing/HDTVsga-4x09-2610.jpg

his marking is on the wrong side also in the ep (when he's working on the computer). maybe the make-up team was in a rush.

Comment

Looks like maybe his collar wore it off?
                            sigpic

Comment

I'm under the impression that the Wraith, by nature, are a bit...modest. At least the males, especially since they do seem a bit uptight and all. I believe they'd feel very vulnerable if ever caught naked.

Well, all of 'em except for Edward Sleazyhands... He'd be the type hiding in the bushes wearing only a trenchcoat, flashing all the ladies who go by...

"Hey, human...betcha never saw one'a these before!"

(of course, he's only referring to his stunner... Afterall, this IS a PG site... )

das
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Karhedron View Post
                                So. I´m off for some jogging.
                                And remember ladies. Stay clean...no painting nude pics
                                If I could paint I do a semi nude nothing nasty because we are a PG 14 rated site.
                                LS

Comment

Working...
                                X